Like girl at work

>like girl at work
>she fucked some other guy we work with

im going to quit brehs

>girl
That's were you fucked up

Just trade crypto

Describe the girl, yourself, and the guy.

one time i thought i was working with the son of the boss, but later it turned out to be like his young fuck buddy boyfriend. really fucking gross, mang.

Does she have cryptos? No? Fuck off normie

And you didn't see this coming?

Nice just fucked 100k

Buy DGB

That's really hot desu
>tfw no rich daddy bf to pump me full of cum and my wallet full of spending money for me to reinvest into crypto

time will heal your wounds

Good luck trying to find a virgin pussy plus if you do shes inexperienced af teeth on the dick and everything fuck that. This is your fault your pussy spineless no gain ass probably didnt make a move or say shit man up take control of your life atleast if you make a move you could get some pussy or just sit and stare and just wonder what could have been

Girl - 27 - Persian Thin Hot
Guy - 24 - Good looking but shorter than me and is equal level of attractive in the face - he has a better body

Me - 22 - Skelly but 6'0 and have nice face with slight acne but so does he. i dress better but he has better social skills

thnx ok she just fucked 100k

Why do you make this same thread everyday? Yesterday it was a girl that fucked your best friend.

(((time))) also created the wounds, and will create more

gtfo to r9k faggot why the fuck are you shitting up this board

I'm rooting for my fellow manlet. Sorry OP

stay strong user

>work

>liking a girl girl

Lmao the only thing you should feel toward women is contempt or the need to fuck them, it will come with time no matter what you do anyway.

why is every board just a mix of /r9k/ and /pol/ now? was it Reddit?

>like girl
why?

take this to /r9k/

Yep "but 6'0" as if thats a important factor,
im also rooting for the manlet.

>still falling for the woman meme
I'm so sick of you /r9k/ idiots posting your blogs on this board.