If the US decided to ban exchanges just like China, does that mean crypto is over?

if the US decided to ban exchanges just like China, does that mean crypto is over?

This girl isn't asian.

i know isn't that a relief

Is she hapa? I can't pinpoint her race

I'd eat her asshole

Basically every coin would be worthless. But it wouldn't happen.
I think the government sees it as a big source of tax revenue and is willing to put up with its illegal uses.

>asshole
>snack

It's over for anything that USA bans, USA is big papa.

bruh, girls that wear fake glasses, fake wipe their asses

>implying the cia would ban one of their funding means

Shut the fuck up, faggot. You fucking spergs always crying muh pol need to neck yourselves. You shit up threads 10x worse than any racist posters. Seriously, eat your own dick dude

Bitcoin got along just fine before there was a single exchange in existence. Now we even have decentralized exchanges that can't be taken down. There's an argument to be made that centralized exchanges are actually a step back for cryptocurrency and are a crutch that needs to be cast aside anyway.

No, cuz there are other big markets too

She's a quarter

when they banned internet gambling the entire industry went broke. no wait, they move to the caribbean. fucking retard

Dang just found out she got a boob job. Why do they do this to themselves.

Fiat-crypto decentralized exchanges are a long way off.
I think they would still require some kind of permissiveness on the part of the government because they'd ultimately have to work through the banks.
Like I said though, I'm not too worried. People are gonna pay lots of taxes on their crypto gains and the government is gonna love that.

to catch a higher status man ie not you

NEETs would commit suicide.

Most people don't use exchanges to trade fiat for crypto. Coinbase is not an exchange. And then theres localbitcoins and Craigslist and eBay and if exchanges were shut down, a million more-alikes would come out the woodwork. Now if you want to say cryptocurrency itself is outlawed that's a different conversation but right now we're talking about exchanges.

kys

That is the strangest correlation i have ever read, how did you come to this conclusion.

>gov tries to kill crypto

This the final battle for control of the economy. They would only try it as the last resort if fiat were collapsing and would be fantastic news for early adopters.

Even better

no /pol/ you shit up threads way worse than people making one word posts telling you to fuck off

Yah, just jacked it to Emily Grey, thanks OP!

Back to my gains

What happened to her tits?

They are very small + she has one of those sunken in chests. Very unfortunate.

>This girl isn't a girl
fixed

If cyrto gets banned the price will go up to compensate the legality of it.

i know a girl irl who looks almost identical to her, its great

Jesus Christ OP, who is this angel

Crypto would increase to a crazy level within 4 days. Anybody who doesn't see that is retarded.

Kinder eggs are doing fine

lol no, people are actually delusional to believe that crypto will survive if governments ban them

>come on man buy my bitcoin you can buy "something" with it once people adopt it now that its illegal
bitcoin cant buy anything yet, you still need to turn it to fiat

>overstock

desu yes

is America and China the entire world ?

Korea is passing legislation to protect crypto. They would get rich as fuck with no competition.

She's ugly enough to be Asian and they all look alike.

Please, my dick can only get so hard.

Degenerate post.