Why doesn't the United States have regular military parades? Something like pic related

Why doesn't the United States have regular military parades? Something like pic related.

Military parades are something Monarchies/Communists/Fascists do. The USA is none of the above.

yet.

ummm sweetie... trump is a fascist.. just like the romans were ;)

Pretty sure we have them on the 4th of July

will Trump get stabbed on the floor of the Senate "et tu Rand?"

Rand isn't his best friend though, doesn't work.

I wonder who Octavian and Mark Antony are in this situation

A relict from the era where the US jerked of to being so different than the Europeans because they have a militia and no army and are build on principles and freedom, not force and war

Obama was Tiberius Gracchus, trying to appeal to the masses, but in the end only succeeded in introducing violence and retardation into politics.

Trump is Marius, having its only electorate. His fame is based on its past and he is caring mostly for himself and his followers and getting more glory.

Hillary will be Sulla. Butthurt at Trump and willing to use massive force againts him and his supporters once the time is ripe.

Kim will be Mithridates. War against him will be the reason that the US enters the next civil war.

The Americans do have their own versions of Parades and even their own military dress (Dress Right, DRESS, Ready, FRONT and COVER). They don't have a parade for the sake of a parade to my knowledge but they tend to use them at other major events.

because we don't need fancy fucking retarded marches for the world to know not to fuck with us. military marches are for insecure shitholes like north korea and russia

Oh come on, quit being so melodramatic and sensationalizing. France has a goddamn military parade and we sit here and joke about them making the surrender signal their national flag.

We do, but not for the general public. We do formal ceremonies where we Pass in Review and all of that, and it's a huge pain in the dick.

I'd rather be covered in shit and in the field for a month than do a change of command ceremony.

Octavian is Barron Trump, the future first emperor of the USA

why do you have airshows then
same thing basically

Because we aren't insecure faggot bongs who need to see their faggy army marching to self convince themselves that we are still relevant to the world

I've seen Trooping the Colour twice, it's actually quite spectacular.

*they're

*there

Et Tu, Pence?

>Trump is Marius
Stopped reading here.

They're too busy sucking off their servicemen every day so they don't need parades