35 yr old kissless touchless Virgin

>35 yr old kissless touchless Virgin
> have made over 450 btc from buying eth at $5.00
> last time I held a girls hand was in grade 10 square dancing in highschool gym. It was so soft
> I'm still working in an office even as a millionaire. I still sit down by the cute Asians on the bus so I can smell their hair.

Guys what the fuck do I do. Every time I try to talk to a woman I start to studder and get nervous. Even at work when cute women approach me in the office I studder wildly and just can't form a sentence. I usually just excuse my self and walk away to the bathroom sit down on the toilet and keep refreshing my blockfolio.

How can I be more confident around women. One day I'll be a 100 millionaire and I will still be studdering. Wtf can I do to fix this.

I really get amazed by the women's beauty and imagine how nice it would be to wake up to an angel to hold my hand and raise my children I get so nervous at their raw power. How can I fix this biz please help

sage, report, hide, ect

you guys know the drill

Hire a hooker then kill yourself

Eat a marijuana edible and then go to a strip club.

Bring like 2 grand and request a private room.

take this to /r9k/ please

Hire a personal trainer and become Chad. If you're rich and buff you can fuck and chuck hoes left and right.

fuck 6 different prostitutes, in 2-3 months

Buy a lambo to communicate your high net worth and then have sex with girls who are trying to use you for money.

Dump them before they catch on that you aren't actually intending to spend any money on them.

ill be your gf if you help me invest my money

Buy some of that LSD25.

>35 yr old

the ship has long sailed. theres nothing you can do. embrace wizardhood

traps r ghey

I don't have a penis I'm female

Did you used to have one?

No I'm born female you autist

You've probably heard it before, and you probably won't listen this time either, but here it goes.

>Work on your physique, work out, improve your stamina, lose weight if you are obese.
>Get an ego, do things that boost your ego, wear clothes that you feel make you look damn good, do not wear a hat ever.
>Do basic research on the art of speechcraft, practice on the cashier at walmart, the lady in the drive through window, your neighbor, anyone that will have a conversation with you.
>Learn what questions to ask, and how to respond to small talk questions.
>Practice your poker face, if you ever smile, do not show your teeth, do not frown ever, aknowledge people by a swift nod downwards, only say hello if they do, this is basic alpha speechcraft.
>Talk to all women like you would a young person, not a child, but like you know you are smarter and more experienced than they are, and they will automatically assume you are.

Once you have this down and apply it correctly you will notice that not only women but beta males will respect and admire you.
The first time a female keeps herself in your presence by her own will you will get an ego boost, same when a woman laughs at one of your jokes, a beta male asks for your advice and when a woman gags on your cock, the path of the alpha is yours now, ego boost after ego boost you will look at your pathetic self now and cringe, then plunge your dick into the cute asian cashier from walmart's asshole and smell her hair.

Nice LARP but... Let me spell this out for you.

Assuming you're NOT hideous and obscenely obese / deformed / mentally retarded or otherwise visually offensive then you're set.

You are a 35 year old man with money, no children, and no crazy baggage.

You're a fucking diamond in the rough. Act like it.

go speak to a doctor, you have severe social anxiety, like me.

T. poor 31 yo with severe social anxiety

Thanks
1E6K9MbcvHVcEaReuyiMPqfkUpPEMFFeYT
thx!

Born female or born without a dick?

I was born without a dick and with a vagina and two x chromosomes

So you're a trap?

Nofap OP Nofap. Try it. I swear you will notice the difference.

For 100BTC I will give you my wife.

She is asian, can cook, clean clothes, is very dedicated to her partner, ready to have sex 24/7 (except on period). I can easily find another one.

Interested?