Today

Today

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Cibm6ERwlzQ
twitter.com/binance_2017/status/907229582691930113
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

you know what to do

I'm torn, been holding Binance-Coin for a month now (didn't sell until like 40K sats then bought in again at 22K), but Walton looks like it's been greener so far this month. I want to move into Walton but don't want to abandon Binance-Coin since of the upcoming October burnings, and I've only got $500 to work with so going 50/50 wouldn't be that handy I think.

No shilling, what's the best path?

BNB is old news. Walton is fresh blood, mang.

his name was walton rip

walton mooning october

FOMO is gonna strike biz like a moldy wet brick in the dark.

Well whatever the case I converted. How high are we going, and any news on more exchanges?

this is your 20x

I am the moldy wet brick

wat. make your case, user.

what the fuck does that mean?

okay.

the market cap of RFID tech is expected to double from $12b in 2016 to $24b in 2024.
marrying the data produced by mass b2b import/export logistics to the blockchain solves the antitrust problem, increases efficiency, and cuts costs all at the same time.
WTC has a better team than OMG and NEO combined, is registered in HK (outside the chinky grasp of the PRC), and has the backing of a plethora of state officials and billion dollar companies.

It also only has 25m tokens in circulation, meaning it'd have to be 1/4 of the market cap of OMG to hit $12, or match its market cap to hit $45 :^)

oh and I forgot to mention that the normies are starting to catch on and will be FOMOing harder than NEO in a week.
check their leddit or just youtube search.
here's an example: youtu.be/Cibm6ERwlzQ

Today what?

what was his name? CHARLIE WALTON!!! TO THE MOON!!!!

it is all over now

What price did you all buy in? 390 just before, surely a double at least

I'm in at 30800 sats

Bought at the market price too and that shit just kept going up

>9/11
>WTC

It's gonna blow upppppp

tfw overbought

Watch your btc crumble away.

"Walton chain project Why choose the clothing industry as a 1.0 stage entry entry? Walton team in the apparel industry has a very strong resource, the sponsor from the seven wolves group, and team members have more than 10 years in the garment industry experience in the successful entrepreneur. So choose the apparel industry as the first entry of the project floor, fully able to quickly achieve, but this does not mean that the project is only focused on the clothing industry this branch. The project is aimed at all-round areas of the whole business ecosystem."

Guys help pls, I wanna buy WTC. Is it worth it? Will it ever hit over 20$ a unit?

It's only at 40m market cap. It has like 20 phd engineers. It has contracts, partnerships, angel investors, and high profile advisors.

This is going to at least 300m market cap.

10$ for sure but I think even more, possibly will go the same path neo did, wait till it goes into korean exchange, insta 200% gains.

Ok, I'll buy 400$ worth of WTC because I'm broke af. Let's see if I can turn that into 4000.

Whatever you do. HODL. Don't daytrade, cuz you will get stinged. Wait it out, and its gonna get %%%%%

it's gonna go down now tho

Very thin sells past 45000. Sell now and you risk losing out on 55000

>implying this isn't manipulated by whales and it will dump hard in the next days

Why do you think that?

o shit lads!

1. because it's already been done before like 2 times already. Those pumps and dumps weren't just because of the chinese news. There was some serious whale action there.

2. because it's so easy to pump and dump right now. 45 mil market cap with a fuckton of hype behind it. What whale would miss this opportunity?

Or you HODL and leave daytrading for wales & bots. WTC is gonna go to 20$ in October, so buy, but don't sell. It's really easy.

finally happenin bois

Fucking this. Ignore the small dips and highs for literally just a month or two. This is going to be big

>tfw sold WTC on $0.8 and bought in BNB at $1.4

I feel sick.

HIS NAME IS WALTON

HIS NAME IS WALTON

user is right. if you've been watching this, it is going up and down. buy at $0.90 before thursday, sell at $2.50 next weekend. if you buy now above 350 you are going to be shitting your pants when the dump comes and weak hands sell.

it is a classic early-stage coin manipulation. you could buy now and sell for 10% though on the way up.

don't miss the moon mission. $2 is still good to get a position

This is true but what happens when you try playing it and it does a NEO? I thought I was a genius till I ended up selling 100 NEO and then it never came back down.

dip is coming

d-d-d-d-d--d-d-d-dip is c-c-c-c-ccoming r-r-r-ite hahahaa

sure im waiting mate

Well I certainly hope a dip is coming. I was going to buy more on Friday when I get paid

Keep in mind the market cap is ridiculously small. This coin doesnt need much to do a 5x. Its mooning now without any news. Imagine what happens if any major exchange lists it?

And there are fucking 6 exchanges considering listing it!

HIS NAME IS WALTON

Not gonna burn myself by selling. I have too much riding on this. I'd rather drop back a couple of hundreds profit than missing out on a couple of hundred by selling IF it continues. I've got time... it's going to climb anyway.

The conference yesterday revealed to the world the incredible masterminds that run this magnificent project.

Price has already rose 10%. Once it breaks through the $3 support the panic will begin and small noWALTONites and speculators will begin to FOMO, with the whales already accumulated.

Once it shoots through the $5 mark, unabated FEAR will ripe through all noWALTONites. With all those who dumped their current accounts into this magnificent project rejoicing continuously while refreshing binance.

The $10 mark will be met, the largest shilling in history will ensue. The final deluded noWALTONites will begin to go kill themselves, and wagecuckers with their engineering salaries loaded up in FIAT will be left with it stuck in their wallet, unable to move it to binance to salvage some self respect.

The price WILL rise at this point to $50, and most probably x1MM ICO levels.

From that day forward the deluded noWALTONite wagecucking engineering nerds who didn't buy this coin thinking it didn't have fundamentals will go back to their jobs, with no WTC in their current accounts, to be made redundant by the next wave of pajeets arriving to undercut their wages.

Deluded noWALTONites will hold FIAT FOREVER, with wagecuck job, FIAT money, and no crypto.

I warned you noWALTONites. There's still time to get in. Buy NOW.

Don't be deluded, don't be a noWALTONite.

BUY BUY BUY

Motherfucking idiots holding this coin tho, putting up 10btc sellwall as soon after it drops from 475 to 460 instead of just letting it climb back.

That would be the chinks. They are truly the worst traders to ever grace cryptocurrency.

Weren't the majority of them banned by Binance?

VPN mate

Im not too worried tho, I guess it is good for new blood wanting to enter. Think we will see 500k tonight or tomorrow anyways, maybe some dips here and there but growth is solid.

What are my chances this crashes around 60% by Friday so I can get even more

It has been showing healthy growth, the obvious trading bot has not been showing up for the past 2 days.

Natural demand is pushing the price up, some people put up sell walls but pull them quickly as demand increases. Buy in and sell when volume drops later today.

I would say not good, Id believe 350k is the new floor, maybe even 400 by now. If you wait until friday you might risk buying in at 600-700k "just speculation, nobody knows". But the recent pattern hints of some very healthy growth coming this week + people are just discovering this coin now and wanting to jump on. Just my 10cents

The only way this happens is some enormous chink fud. The recent chink fud about killing btc exchanges didnt cause any drop whatsoever, so there you have it.

Okay, it's going back up. No more bullshit now, fug.

On a lighter note, how much are you guys holding? 3,500 here

2200 since 320k

A little short of 10k

Nice as fuck, dudes!

What's the minimum amount that you'll sell for?

Only 1,380 :/

I should've put another 1k in but I spent it on I/C coin instead, but it's not look so good right now.

Honestly, I'm extremely hopeful for 5x short term. I'm adopting the wait and see attitude.

youre missing something here, its mooning just because your think its gonna get listed, price works on future expectations not in real value.

its gonna dump, and i will jump into when it does.

This

are you guys holding on a wallet?

holding on myetherwallet. They're currently an erc20 token but those will eventually be redeemable for tokens on a new blockchain.

I think we're going to make it past 50k today. Can you imagine what would happen if they annouced a new exchange? I would probably quit my job.

I wouldn't quit, as I love my job. But it definitely would make it feel like more of a hobby than a job!

now the fomo is real, sell sell sell

wew, we got ourselves a whale

The people trading this coin, god damn now I have seen everything

No where near. It's like 10 BTC

I made a killing off ETH ANS and OMG and WTC is giving me that same feeling so jumped in.

what the fuck is going on

When your buy order gets hit at 55 Sats LOL nice weak hands whoever sold me them bags, thank you very much

damn im too late to buy walton

Come back when it's 5 dollars and then say the same thing

I'm pretty sure you either don't know what a sat is or just benefited off of someone's mistype.

Im trading in ETH you moron

And if you're trying to say a sat is .000001, shut up , 0.005500 is 55k sats in my books

I daytrade with this amount kek

Ah so it was the former

What exchange are you guys getting WTC on. plz halp

Binance easy to setup

What app to use to see how much people buy

maybe a chance to pick up some cheaper walts
Binance not being clear that it is just refunding the chinks here and creating Fud kek
twitter.com/binance_2017/status/907229582691930113