Accumulated 10,000 dollars worth of BitConnect at 15 cents

>Accumulated 10,000 dollars worth of BitConnect at 15 cents
>Sold at 100 - 138 for the last month

It was a hell of a ride Veeky Forums, but I finally am not middle class anymore. I'm putting 10k on 5 coins right now, keeping 500 btc in a vault leaving crypto forever.

Here are the coins I'm getting in. I need 2 more so recommend me some, you may recieve a reward if you leave a bitcoin address :o

IOC
NVO
WALTON

Shoot away

Other urls found in this thread:

futuretechpodcast.com/podcasts/mike-doty-ark-project-enabling-blockchains-to-cross-communicate-exchange-tokens/
sonm.io/alpha-release/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

OMG will have news this week.
I dont know why people FUD it.
no matter what you do, you WILL see gains by the end of the week, does it really matter how high?

this is a lie

Komodo, solid team, well known crypto dev.(jl777).
I'm betting on it because of atomic swaps, in light of the possibility of more and more governments cracking down on exchanges.
They have a deal going Monaize already.

3Pj8CC86Zbv19dXxjLprbqJdqmtxDVyP3j

Buy BAT. The founder is the creator of Javascript and the ex-CEO of Mozilla (Firefox). It's going to 40+ cents once Mercury comes out in a week or two.

1G74eppbW38VfRAqYbfPiuRMnWvrQTmSUB

A lot of people will tell you otherwise but NEO will start rising again. They reacted well to the chinese news and embrace some more control. More a long term hold (cheap to buy atm).

The ICO for BitDice and Blackmoon will net you profit.

1M6xaixbvoGadVd7n6PVcRNL9LK3kPXyW4

Colx
Tierion

My suggestion is to look after TRUST, they are a great team, and has potential to disrupt.

In short, TRUST seems to be ready to pick up again after they release their new site this week. Very undervalued at this moment.

1MzpA7AEKqedn3so4b3uzeUSEWggTPaUtX

DLT
ZRX
Godspeed user
1Baz5V7DGE2Smgg24npYEYKXPHw5ahFveX

Good on you bro. I'll make it one day too.

what is so special about this bitconnect, it looks like an absolute shitcoin

You went all in on BitConnect?

If you want a great team, look at WTC. There is no better team in the entire market.

1Dj1Z9WGa4eyyg91Gj23zvHqUF9kaNDQyg

Why not, I'll let you know I finally gave in when the price was at 4900, had the chance to go deep in 2012.

Oh well I'll recover, I'm happy for you op

Congratulations on your success.

I'l run you through all I know about OMG, thats what I see as the most promising alt:

Omise is already an established company in the payments industry in SE Asia already, and have proven they have the ability to network with corporate clientele. This is extremely beneficial because consider the way a crypto will be adopted for mass use: People didn't buy VISA cards before corporations accepted them, corporations had the equipment to support VISA at the same time the cards were distributed. In other words, a new payment technology needs corporate adoption before mainstream use is viable.

Secondly, you have the merits of staking (Minimum staking announcement is expected this quarter!), but the reason this is promising is because the team has Money Skelly as an advisor, and he has already implemented staking systems in the past. On a side note it's important to note how much value his experience will add in terms of eliminating road blocks, in conjunction with the teams background in marketing and so on.

Take a moment to consider how resilient OMG has been against all the China FUD in the last few days as well. As they're compliant with all regulation, and they have a strong enough hold on their market to resist Asian swings, the coin is less likely to suffer if China actually does decide to pull the pin. This also opens up the possibility of OMG gaining market share in China when their neighboring states adopt OMG in a more mainstream sense.

Omise also has a solid range of payment solutions, consider facepay as an example. As they're already established, as these products gain traction in the market, Omise is naturally going to be inclined to incorporate OMG into the payment platform in order to further popularise the product.

There are too many fundamental opportunities here to turn down. The team has immense experience in every industry relevant to the coin's success, and the company needs its reputation.

buy high sell low

also note:
>Possible potential for partnerships with Golem & Kyber in future
>Big news expected this month
>Airdrop coming soon will generate a lot of attention for the coin (I guess that's the marketing thing again)
>The Plasma smart contract platform the OMG wallet will use can handle transactions faster than VISA
>Keep in mind the OmiseGO platform doesnt compete with cryptocurrencies for market share, it aims to make cryptocurrency transactions more efficient - OMG is a vehicle for mainstream adoption of cryptocurrencies and the token will gain value from that

good luck OP

Plz pump ECC, thx

I back up what has been said about OMG, I'm buying in
congrats my man

3J7jsDWJifxWrjpKipVPwLtpHxSi2Eg4JB

op you better deliver ya boi's out here literally eating oats 3 meals a day

ARK. Encoded listeners. Basically the TCP/IP for crypto. I've lost a lot of shares trying to accumulate more, but it'll be huge. If you send me BTC, I will just buy more ARK. I'm all in. Check out Mike Doty's well articulated argument: futuretechpodcast.com/podcasts/mike-doty-ark-project-enabling-blockchains-to-cross-communicate-exchange-tokens/
1PnXwX4jteyRKWHjwkAaEDV6MrDcJ21CnN

Notary Platfrom ICO on the 22nd of September.

1K8zLsCwG9hVJcYK3KcR8RtbCjdPgmSw2Y

CONGRATS! I would recommend checking out Monaco (MCO) if you haven't already. They have their pre-orders for their first batch of cards going on now! Any bit would help if you haven't already been generous enough haha.
1HBCmCURCttSAv7TFmSNZhXvazNKHrPR1U

OMG is the obvious one but...

MTH at its current dip before it hits exchanges is my tip. On EtherDelta.

1ERQk4dkRQRL6NEZovrGg7N4wwKQ33uWrq

To follow up on this. It's becoming a good platform for developers. It has payouts if you vote for a delegate, which also gives it a political system. Veeky Forums has a really fun group on there which is actually doing well.

>I finally am not middle class anymore
???

0 responses from OP? Well, for anyone else: hop on ARK before ACES, you won't regret it.

Any idea when ACES is dropping? I've been considering picking some up in exchange for OMG but I want to hold through the 12th. Think it's worth waiting to pick up?

Hard to say user. It should be soon(TM). I've bought back in at ATH, after missing 2 days of moon missions, no ragrets. I suppose it doesn't matter, as I plan on keeping my money parked until ARK is at least $100. Will definitely start depositing more, when I can find the money (aka not eating out of a dumpster).

1NciasJZyBQJJ4uYSmjWxwAXG3yB62Ysm5

just stick to ethereum and litecoin. chang and igor invested too much in mining farms. they wont love that for sure

Yeah I've been running off $10 a week for food since cryptos lmao. I think I might wait out the OMG storm and see if ARK eases a little away from ATH. What sources have you used for reading up on it? appreciate the info user, you should pick up a couple of OMGs for yourself while we're out here diversifying

I'd pick up OMG, but I'm all in for ARK. /r/ArkEcosystem/ should explain a lot. If you end up buying any, come around one of the threads so you can join up with biz_classic. The majority of wallets are given 100% payout. Pretty active discord too.

Hero. May lucrative trades come your way my brother

Thanks man, hope to see you!

all in in digibyte thx
1E3Xtw83XBbacaBVm6W7YD6G29mUZN5CNn

Sonm. Already has a working product, busy devs, and low marketcap

0x46E8bBA717d3307B6Ec026C9287B8717c5e5d25f

I'm invested in SONM as well but they don't have a working product let's not spread lies here senpai

Do they not?

sonm.io/alpha-release/

Not sure if you're still lurking but you sold me, jumping in now. Really does look quite promising.

This has no real world application, wew I can run predefined "test tasks" on 7 active miners, WHOAAAA MUCH USE VERY WORKING!!!!!

Really killin' my boner rn senpai. I mean working is working, it's more than you can say about a lot of other shitcoins

Ark. Don't worry about donation. Thank me later.

1DDLG4crx4S1F65Bohfo93gKqNPpjJzHGU

BCC

16maViq978KpuRLVAFZeP8cKSW9v4Y7xT6

Ark cloakcoin omg
Long term iota
Need to research sonm

Btc:

1Aa3uMV1Sk8U2UPcqQqoPBCjWJx5xyA2Ho

> possible partnership with GOLEM / GNT
source?

They are in the same building kek

during the presentation the first thing the OMG team said was "we aren't colaboratin up with GNT team

OMG for real.
Now help a student out :)
1P9LVGKxME3F3znMoWk82DCDH53ggToTUe

Congratulations user, I'll see you on Phobos

OMG
ARK

1HXzVD536fYoF15RrDGZFm9byniu3HsgbZ

Sorry didn't know that

faggot no you didn't post your address

Congrats man, hope you don't forget the small people up there! Enjoy your life, but first show me your goodness
1CzkShhcUfpNmfVWg31mZFwkDwTAtEWkTd

Still awake. Cool to hear man! Get into the Veeky Forums discord now.

>$10000/$0.15 = aprox 70000 BCC
>70,000*$100 = $7,000,000

So you're a multimillionaire and still wasting your time with crypto?