African History General

who else here /afriking/?

WE

WUZ

KANGS

N

SHEEEEEIT

Veeky Forums doesn't even believe Africa has history pre-colonialism what's the point of this thread?

What's some good literature to read about the galactic ebonoid empire that came to earth via an interdimensional melanin powered stargate and created civilization until the white cave "people" forced them into the hollow earth?

The anti-Kang circle jerk is getting stale now. You're literally grasping at the lowest hanging fruit to make yourself seem smarter. It was funny for like the first couple years , but it's getting old.

I like bashing nordicuck memes here because there are a good amount of people on this site that hold those beliefs. It's not just beating a dead horse.

This

Nords are the biggest WE WUUZZERS I have ever seen. Viking were a bunch of primitive barbarians living in huts and nordic people act like they had anything to do with greco-roman development.

MUH THOR! MUH ODEN! lmfao

I agree but you have to admit that Viking theme art is usually pretty fucking badass.

East African aesthetic>>>>>>> power gap >>>>>>>>>>>>>>> dog shit > ar*an nordic savage nonexistent aesthetic

they didnt have food either

>where_is_the_proof.jpg

Thank you, now let's get on with the discussion. After Mansa Musa had debased egypts entire fucking economy on his legendary spending spree and brought technology back, what happened next?

Yes it is badass, but that's it. I have never liked nordic art, mythology or lore. It's to cold, dark and gritty for me. No heart or soul. No elegance or aesthetics. Just struggle and the pursuit for "glory", whatever that means.

That's why my favorite era is the ancient one. Persia, Greek and Rome etc. The history, the stories, the art, the philosophy and nonetheless the constructions.

he fucking died or something idk

Somebody give me a quick rundown on Kongo and their interactions with the Portuguese.

Not much, he funded one of the berber madrassas and for some reason let a Andalusian juglar desing it.
After he died Mali started shit flinging with civil wars or something if I recall correctly, and the Songhay started gaining traction until the 15th century a Spanish eunuch and his army of renegade christians, expelled Andalusians and other moors scared they cows and killed they army and conquered the place.

They were the biggest Portuboos ever, and tried to emulate them, even using Coats of Arms etc.