TFW

>tfw Maronite Catholic Lebanese¨
>original people of Lebanon before dirty Mohammedans showed up
>first Christians (Syriac church of the levant)
>descendant of the Phoenicians
>Stupid Berber Tunisians claim your ancestry
>Dumb niggers claim your ancestry (Like with everyone else)
>Stupid germanic barbarians claim your ancestry

Phoenicians aren't even that known to normies, i honestly can't even imagine how bad you Greeks and Italians have it.

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/07/27/ancient-dna-solves-mystery-of-the-canaanites-reveals-the-biblical-peoples-fate/?utm_term=.4516c0ad6b8a
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

WE

>us christian minority are the real X!!!!!1
>those of my people who changed their skydaddy are not real X!!!!!!

Fuck off, Baal is the real god, you are an infidel convert outsider.

Stop using my name, faggot
Lol you arent related to Phoenicians, why people do this?

Tunisians are more related to romans than to Phoenicians

Lebanon is a melting pot, stop LARPing

>my name
tf are you talking about, i'm dominican

No a study just came out that showed 90% match between Lebanese and Canaanites. Can't remember if this was Christian or Muslim Lebanese they tested.

washingtonpost.com/news/speaking-of-science/wp/2017/07/27/ancient-dna-solves-mystery-of-the-canaanites-reveals-the-biblical-peoples-fate/?utm_term=.4516c0ad6b8a

>>us christian minority are the real X!!!!!1
There's truth to it. Religious minorities like Christians tend to be good genetic representatives of their entire region's pre-Islamic past because they lack arab mixture incurred by the Muslim majority.

Bullshit
Some people in lebanon are light and have light eyes and Phoenicians werent like that
LARPer

Pic is Coptic Egyptian

No one is born into Canaanite religion, retard. Worshipping Ba'al hadad would be LARPing.

Carthage wasn`t real. It was roman propaganda.

People are always going to try and steal cool, interesting histories.
Northern Europeans, black people, and assorted berber shits will always make extravagant claims, and try to steal other people's histories.

Just ignore them.

If your propaganda involves detailed accounts of how you got 70,000 men slaughtered in one battle, you may need a new spin doctor.

I know I'm Phoenician (Sardinian) and when Tunisians claim to descend from Carthage it enrages me

HUMBLE THYSELF WHITEBOI

Nice namefagging

tfw you realise your ancestors didn't subordinate their reason to hebrew mythology.

That joy when abrahamism is getting btfo every day now

I know Muslims who look like that
Muslims Egyptian ate pretty much the same as costs contrary to the "we are the tru gyptians"

lol, fuck off, imposter

How fucking long were Carthage's walls? They're enclosing miles and miles of empty space in that picture.

You fuck off stop taking my name.

what the fuck they have like 4 kilometers of wall there, can't think of a kingdom that actually fortified its farms along with the entire town

>sandnigs
>white

Artist's rendition.
We know they had a fort on the hill, and walls around that, and don't know of other walls.
Any ruins there today may be from the roman colony that came later.