Ok guys, we have the cap. but what they intend to do with all the chinks whitelisted? Also, will it moon...

Ok guys, we have the cap. but what they intend to do with all the chinks whitelisted? Also, will it moon? The cap is not so low

The first cap I refer to is the individual contribution cap, the second is the market cap

Whats the cap?? No email yet/no slack news for me

chinks because of ban will buy bags at x2 x3 at cheapest

the individual cap in the public sale is *3.83 ETH*
nevermind. Fuck if this 10x's eventually it'll be a lot of money for me. Sucks being poor

No america no china, this will go x5 first day. buy all you can afford.

5x means a market cap of 250m. Is this reasonable?

>10x
>5x
>first day
>starting marketcap is 60m

is everyone on this board retarded

Ok, someone thinking a bit. What are your expectations?

X2-X3
EZ money :)

Never said first day, are you retarded? I hope for a 10x in the long run. I will hold onto this shit. Don't think this is a pnd' shitcoin user.

1bn in 2018 is definitely realistic

Well if the project goes as OMG also a 20x is expected. But in the first day what we can achieve? 3x max imho

Q1 2018. Sounds legit.

Isn't the cap 45 mil not 60?

200000 ETH

When is this hitting exchanges? Etherdelta first? Missed the whitelist but want to get in as early as I can.

Etherdelta first obviously, then I don't know about SEC compliance but given the hype they should list it pretty soon

But they removed all chinks, so we're probably left with 32k people instead of 40k. 32 * 3.83 = 122.56k eth (or ~61% of distribtution)

how much for public sale? 61%.

the only way this makes sense despite the 200k eth cap. the rest whales and their friends will buy up

Interesting. So what do you think will happen? Also, what they are going to do with the remaining ~80k eth?

100000 ETH already sold in presale.

there were about 15k chinks that got removed

Right, then it makes sense. Nevermind my post

So 300000eth total raised?

Are you fucking idiot OP? Read their blog it's all answered.

Don't bully pls

I can feel your weak hands from here, you go in every thread constantly asking people what their predicted gains are on this, no one knows shut up.

No, I posted only in this thread.