What does Veeky Forums think of Feature History?

What does Veeky Forums think of Feature History?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ppGCbh8ggUs&t=9s
youtube.com/watch?v=s3eaqiB7wAo
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Good for quick rundowns. Nice presentation. No visible bias but as somebody said he only does wars which makes things easier because they have clear beginning and end.

His video on the Peninsular War describes it surprizingly well
Aka a secondary theater on which Brits and Wellington stagnated for years, retreating back to Porto each time they found a real French force on their path, until Napoleon fucked up in Russia which allowed Brits to finally advance on this theater now deprived of any French attention

It's crazy to think that, during the same amount of time it took the Russians to take the area between Moscow and Paris from the main French army, Brits struggled to take the area between Madrid and Toulouse from a second-rate French army
Really shows how inferior the British land army was compared to Russian or French ones

I like how they address more or less "obscure wars". There hasn't been a post in a while though.

youtube.com/watch?v=ppGCbh8ggUs&t=9s
>Move aside fagets!

He's 16 and lives in my city

He almost certainly goes on Veeky Forums
You can tell by his demeanor and how he carries himself

Literally nothing but ancient history, he should at least bother to make something recent.

>there are australians on this board

Bugsposting finally explained....

Seeing as we're on the topic of history channels on youtube, what do you guys think of this chap?

Lad Historia Civilis is /ourguy/

youtube.com/watch?v=s3eaqiB7wAo

Speaking of youtube channels I recently discovered History with Hilbert.

he talks like he’s chewing superglue

He should stop bullying Mel Gibson.

>mfw hearing he's 16

>plagiarize the historyhub channels
>don't get called out on it

He's pretty good, but I still think the best history man is History of Rome. Feature does more modern wars well.

Good for quick intros on topics. I've yet to find anything wrong in their videos.

What's wrong with that?
Hes a knowledgeable lad who has a passion for history who makes good video content.

That was shocking I admit. Most likely born in 2001. Jesus.

>The last religious war in Europe, hopefully....
What did he mean by this?

Encyclopedic as fuck.