Were Nazis gay?

were Nazis gay?

Is this your riposte?

Yes.

>Sees naked man
>Immediatley thinks of sex
No, but you are

REKT XDDD

That's fucking horrible in terms of aesthetics. Nothing admirable or revolutionary about fascist art.

Not an argument
If you look at a classical (or shitty classical immitation) sculpture and you think DUDE LOOK AT HIS WEINER THE GUY WHO MADE THIS WAS SOOOO GAY LMAO, you're a fag because you think everyone cares about dicks as much as you.

yes

Is that anatomically accurate? The rib cage and the pecs seem really high up

Just like the Greeks,am i right?

Of course not, What do you expect to *azis?

Arno Breker was pretty shit as far as sculpture goes

Yes.

Do people think this is admirable? It's grotesque

Yes. Openly gay members weren't dropped til the Nazi higher ups made alliances with traditionalist political sets. They had tons of orgies and were activite in the Weimar Bohemian social scene.

Even then, they still kept actual pederasts like Streicher around.

yup

Fat boy detected

>HEY FAGGOT FRIENDS. LETS ORDER A FLAG ON THE INTERNET AND SLEEP TOGETHER AND USE IT AS A BLANKET AND POST IT ON REBBIT FOR +1 XD

Not only were they gay but the leadership were all trannies which goes someway to explaining the astonishingly high suicide rate

In what way? That's peak performance, I'm not gay or anything but I'd rub him down with oil just to touch his rippling muscles

If they were leftists, yes.

jesus, exluding fapping to traps which isn't gay 45% of that board is made up of faggots, that's above 1000% average for the average western country's population