Fix this shit now.

step 1: make sure Mary actually gives birth
step 2: wait
step 3: die at ease on the eve of the Global Habsburg Hegemony

/thread

1. Don't stop cumming in Mary I
2. Never stop cumming in Mary I
3. Spend every free second cumming in Mary I
4. Be more tolerant of Protestants and lay the foundation for reformation in Spain down the road.
5. Keep cumming in Mary I.
6. End the large feudal land give-aways in Latin-America. Open up homestead policies for Europeans who can settle the land and swear oaths to King and Country.
7. The Cumming and the Mary
8. Forge closer ties to Navarre and the future King of France. Make sure they are debtors
9. Create Fiat currency so you don't need to constantly ship treasure fleets to Europe. Pay of all debts and form a Royal Bank, owned by the King, that handles the state expenses.
10. DONT STOP CUMMIN IN MARY I. THIS IS THE FACE OF SEXUAL RELEASE TIL YOU DIE! MAKE IT YOUR EVER WAKING THOUGHT.

Everything in this post except
>lay the foundation for reformation in Spain down the road

Get off the gold standard

The pope and the clergy are liabilities. They own a third of land in Spain and are too influential. I'm not a fan of Protestant autism and would much prefer an Anti-pope who sets up shop in Benevento who I could use as a tool for national formation.

>cum inside Mary at least 6 times in one post
hot

Just tell the mitred wh*Te boi in Rome that he's not getting help in Lepanto against the BTBC if he doesn't let you increase statal authority

He dies of depression one year after. She hated Mary.

Retake Constantinople.

She looks like Conan O'Brien

Was she too old?

She had some miscarriages. Also one pregnancy turned out to be Cancer.

As long as she had a pussy that was a tunnel to world domination, she could look like John Oliver.

>Philip was described by the Venetian ambassador Paolo Fagolo in 1563 as "slight of stature and round-faced, with pale blue eyes, somewhat prominent lip, and pink skin, but his overall appearance is very attractive." The Ambassador went on to say "He dresses very tastefully, and everything that he does is courteous and gracious."

Phillip II was very inbred, what went so right?

Is there some alt-his map of what the Habsburger World Empire could have looked like a century later?

It was somehow impossible for Spain to keep Portugal and the portuguese empire.

1. Stop being autistic and have kids. Legitimize a bastard and raise him to be ruthless if you have to.
2. Divide the empire into self-governing colonies. Discard the stupid rule preventing Criollos from ruling.
3. Disband the Spanish monopoly and embrace free trade.
4. Don't spend your Bolivian silver and Peruvian gold like a drunken sailor.

Before, right at or after the Dutch rebellion?

>Before: nothing, everything is sort of alright desu.
>Right at: listen to Isabel de Farnesio and go for a compromise. Also, use this opportunity to reform the whole institutional architecture
>After (shit's going on): accept Dutch independence on friendly terms, pull out of the entire Low Countries, concentrate all fire on fucking England up.

Not really but I made a historywank alt-his map based on a world where the Habsburgs BTFO everybody else that diverges around the point of English inhieritance
(Too lazy and/or shy to make a WorldA map thread in the catalog)

Neato. What's that in central Africa?

Oh, it's blank, nevermind.

Can you post more about this please?

I didn't know where to look to learn about KANGZ so I just colored it as unclaimed territor

All coastal nations in Africa below the Sahara, save for the one due west colored mostly in a darker shade of gray, Ethiopia, and South Africa (all of which I'll explain thereafter) are tributary kingdoms, i.e. led by native chiefs financed by the HRE to expand their kingdom, for increased tribute, which seemed to me a potential alternate system of colonization of Africa in a world where feudalism was merely altered.

The grey kingdom below the HRE proper is an african kingdom led by an European king, with due respect for Christians of all races etc.

South Africa's darker hue is European-colonized territory, the lighter one native autonomous regions, duly prosletyzed etc. etc.

GroB Ethiopia is suing China for assistance because they are intimidated by Habsburg aspirations in the region.

China is actually a Habsburg state too. The story I've imagined is that after Japan is Catholicized (Dutch rebellion was nipped in the bud and England was recatholicized, everything else follows), the Shogun accepts a token marriage between the Yamato and Habsburg dynasties. Later on the Europeans support the Emperors' bid for authority in an alternate Meiji, except that this rogue Emperor uses his prerogatives to declare a crusade on China. China (and Korea too) being subverted by many fifth pillar Christian-sympathetic insurrectionists(Assuming that the Church didn't spill its spaghetti in accepting a Chinese Rite as it did OTL). The Japanese emperor claims the Mandate of Heaven, modified to be compatible with the Christian conception of the right of kings. More religiously-justified conquests follows and now we have GroBchina.

It's differently colored because this Emperor never forfeit the dogma of Tianxia, and sees China as a sovereign Christian empire. Whereas the HRE is much more modern and hobbesian in its thought, the Chinese Empire is conversely rather medieval in prac

malaria

you know you simply have to work jesuites into that somehow

This map was already straining my knowledge of the Habsburgs and global Catholicism, I don't actually know much of the Jesuits.

Final info, Russia is split between the western half and the eastern expanse of roving peoples is firstly because of aesthetic/geographic/defensive reasons. But I'll excuse that a united Europe couldn't have forseen the uses of Siberia before the industrial revolution, when Russia's induction in the federated HRE occured.

>error: you cannot delete posts this often

Let's move the irrelevant discussion to

The marriage deal between Spain and England was that Philips heirs by Mary would inherit the Netherlands. Meaning you would have an England-Netherlands state to Frances North and a Spain unburdened by German wars to Frances south.

>Phillip II was very inbred
Was he? I don't think Charles V and his portuguese mother were very related, not more than it's common among european royalty.

Habsburgers BTFOing everyone else would mean that we have a weaker Ottoman state. Dunno what year this is, but in early modern ages you would probably have an early revival of the Mamluk state (probably more open about itthan irl) and a bigger Safavid empire. Egypt and Iran should be bigger, probably dividing the middle east between them. Unless something happened.

They feared the moorish warrior

>don't get involved in retarded austrian wars
>retain Portugal
It's that easy.

I have this one, dunno where it's from. I also made one myself but it was for a retard-fun Veeky Forums campaign where the Habsburgs and the Genghisids have the help of magic aliens so I would rather not post it.

>it was for a retard-fun Veeky Forums campaign where the Habsburgs and the Genghisids have the help of magic aliens so I would rather not post it.

based as fuck

>2. Divide the empire into self-governing colonies. Discard the stupid rule preventing Criollos from ruling.
It never existed.And it wouldn't have been an issue in the fucking XVI century

>Charles V and his portuguese mother
The Portuguese mother was the daughter of the king of Portugal (same bloodline as Isabel I of Castile,Charles grandma) and the daughter of Isabel of Castile (his aunt). So he married his inbreeded cousin

>Loosen up the inquisition/become a haven for protestants
Gotta get those immigrants and avoid the 80 years war
> Develop the American Empire
Abolish its pseudo-fuedalism and start encouraging all kinds of European immigration start getting some real revenue out the the colonies besides raw bullion. Start working the empire way inland and up the coast in North America.
A little controversial but
> Don't wed Mary
I don't want to deal with English bullshit. The armadas helped completely bankrupt Spain.
> Marry a French QT
Alliance with France to avoid France related bullshit/cover northern flank
>5. Centralize Iberia
Start with Aragon>Valencia>Catalonia then start slow with Portugal
>financial reform
Try to avoid costly wars and focus on improving the bureaucracy, developing the economy and extracting sustainable tax revenue to avoid Spanish decline and 5 bankruptcies
>Form the basis of constitutional monarchy
I don't know how bad of fuck ups my descendants will be. A strong central but constitutional government a la the English will help prevent the little shits from ruining the Empire.
>Colonize Australia/ Encourage my Heir to do it
Because I do this as Spain in EU4

>Don't wed Mary
Ruin a chance to have an all power Habsburg hegemony? Fuck outta here.

>Marry a French QT
Because Franco-Spanish marriages work at keeping Franco-Spanish peace. Wait no it never did, despite all the Franco-Spanish marriages.

The Spanish Monarchy already had more than it could chew and having to deal with England on top of that helped shove it into decline. There is also the possibility Mary was just infertile, also. If we operate on the assumption that we're mind warping within our reality. I would rather fuck a frenchie who secures a shaky alliance for a few years rather than my own cousin in any eventuality however.

The plan with the Mary marriages was always to split the realm. Philip already had an heir, a crazy heir, but an heir none the less. Any kid Mary had would have England, Ireland and the Spanish Netherlands. That unburdens Spain from countless northern wars.

Those wars were already settled in 1559. Spain was the bigger fish and wouldn't need an French marriage or French alliance to secure anything.

This is great

Its ok user. I have a campaign setting thats based on Time's Eye but with magic n shit.

Fucking hideous.

is there one of these for Cleopatra?

Its gotta much higher than Carl

t. The Eternal Anglo

This. Plus make more effort in the Persian alliance. Probably also a Japanese alliance.

The Persian alliance was quite impossible to make useful to be honest. They had to circumnavigate Africa to talk to each other.

Overland and the black sea would be faster. Promising Russia black sea coast would also be useful.

Blocked by the french and the turks. The voyage from Spain to the Benelux was already fucking dangerous, they needed to invent the spanish road that was already a nightmare albeit also the better you could have back then. So here goes your overland part. In the black sea region the turks had the control. Later persian embassies that went through Muscovy happened when Russia was way more developed and it isn't really like the travel was safer or faster than circumnavigating Africa.

why were the habsburgs so fucking ugly that even idealized paintings can't hide it?

>i n b r e e d i n g
n
b
r
e
e
d
i
n
g

>Catalonia not included

Gotcha bitch