Dudes stop. Just stop. You had your fun. Ahahah you dropped it 6 cents under 50. Hilarious guys...

Dudes stop. Just stop. You had your fun. Ahahah you dropped it 6 cents under 50. Hilarious guys. But IOTA is way too important to let some dude who disagrees with you about politics kill a project.

You MUST end this campaign against IOTA NOW. Focus on the chinks. Neo. Bitcoin Cash. Jihan. They are the enemy. The chinks are the ones destroying cryptocurrency.

IOTA, this shit could seriously be the #1 coin. Do you even know anything about IOTA? Machine to machine communication? Ternary computing processing? Zero fees? Jesus guys!!! This is the closest cryptocurrency has ever come to realizing the FUTURE.

Other urls found in this thread:

medium.com/@neha/cryptographic-vulnerabilities-in-iota-9a6a9ddc4367).
reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6yvpfo/iota_ama_september_8th/dmscb1f/?context=3
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

WE ARE THE IOTAMARINES

>IOTA, this shit could seriously be the #1 coin.

>Turban detected

Thanks. You convinced me, I am now a #cruzmissile

YOU TELL EM BROTHER, INSHALLAH!

WE

Hi Dave. If you really cared about the project you would quit.

Walton is better than IOTA. If you buy IOTA, you will be punished when the right people come to power.

White people primarily hold iota
>LOL FUCK YEAH WHITE GENOCIDE I LOVE RAPE
you deserve this

I wonder if he thought his actual user base was any other color?

>Dudes stop. Just stop.

No. We will not.

>IOTA, this shit could seriously be the #1 coin.
HAHAHAHAHA

FUCK IOTA

As a patrician investor I can honestly say I have never held IOTA

I do however hold over 30k WTC

I spent about 6 hours shitting on this pajeet tier coin yesterday. I aint fucking quitting now you delusional cunt.

>muh tech

Bump, we can let this plea for justice slide can we?

YOU IDIOTS THIS WAS MY SHOT AT GETTING RICH. THIS IS A GOOD PROJECT. THERES NOTHING ELSE THIS GOOD. DO YOU WANNA BE RICH OR NOT. END THIS CAMPAIGN AT ONCE.

Inshallah these infidels will learn brother.

ALLAHU AKBAR

PRAISE IOTA

WE WILL GIVE YOUR WOMEN THE SEED

PRAISE

All cryptos but iota are Haram.

> B... But it's good tech! -Shill

I love how IdiOTA bagholders try to deflect conversation away from retarded devs pointing out that the tech is good, meanwhile people who know their shit can tell from miles that the tech behind IOTA is hopelessly broken.

You don't even need to go into their retarded ternary crytography. Have you even read their whitepaper? It's all hot air.

The emperor has no clothes and people are starting to call it out...

This. IOTA's not even open source so we don't know wtf we're running. Forget the politics, forget the ternary computing garbage, forget the hashing vulnerability (medium.com/@neha/cryptographic-vulnerabilities-in-iota-9a6a9ddc4367). None of that even matters, without open source we don't have a decentralized system, this is a mockery of the entire blockchain concept. Fuck this evil shitcoin, it should be $0.0001 not $0.50.

Tldr IT'S NOT EVEN OPEN SOURCE

Read the whitepaper meme... Lmao

Bet you couldn't even tell me what these so called problem with the tech is.

inb4 insult or just completely ghosts.

Sure I can:

1) There is no solution to create a global transaction order that effectively prevents double spending.

2) Their math on scaling is wrong, particularly when it comes to abandoning the coordinator; they fail to see that for the adoption metrics they'd need for it to happen, the incentives for attack increase at the same rate and with it, the budget to mount a profitable attack.

That's just the tip of the iceberg at a conceptual level. Their implementation is shit (security by obscurity custom rolled crypto tells you they are complete amateurs) and they if they really want embedded devices to run their shit they are deluded, it's way too heavyweight and will always be, by design.

biz is being driven by multiple pump groups to lower this price, on the 14th there is a partnership being announced with multiple companies to finally integrate iota INTO VW AND OTHER MANUFACTURERS CARS. THEY WANT THE PRICE LOWER TO GET FATTER LONGS LMAO

>see post on reddit
>hope this shitcoin crashes
>poltards invade and start being as insufferable as ever (much more than the reddit guy in any case)
>hope this shitcoin rises
I hate the Internet

>White people primarily hold iota
Citation? Doesnt seem right considering bitfinex is bitfinex.

>Who delivered the messages of Allah and feared Him, and feared none save Allah. Allah keepeth good account and payeth in IOTAs.

Mash Allah the coins are cheap now for loyal followers to accumulate and reap the rewards when inshallah the price shoots towards the heaven like a flying carpet. Kuffar won't know what hit them when IOTA becomes #1.

>Those who conceal Allah's revelations by the IOTA, and sell for them a miserable profit,- they swallow into themselves naught but Fire; Allah will not address them on the Day of Mooning. Nor purify them: Grievous will be their penalty.

TAKBIR

Such a life well spent user. I bet your ancestors are proud.

So what? Bitcoin is controlled by AXA, lightning network is centralization for the banks. Lets not talk about China...

No.

Iota will serve as an example to the rest of the crpto community. I'm sure no other dev will make the mistakes this loser did. You can mitigate your own exposure by simply finding another investment

can somebody tell me what the fuck this is all about? Why is IOTA apparently the new refugee coin?

You go girl, tear down that patriarchy!

Someone stated in a reddit ama that iota supports white genocide, instead of actually asking a constructive question. A member of dev team called him a white supremacist and further stated his support for refugees.

Now /pol/ is leaking.

Oy Vey

/pol/ has decided to take action, will be interesting to see how far this goes.

>Don't underestimate collective weaponized autism.

Iota is bullshit and you know it. Hyperledger is what you you are looking for

Decided to take action by shit posting all over Veeky Forums?

Terrorists.. stop trying to shill your coin.

as soon as politics step into the market, things always get to shit.

things ALWAYS, get to shit.

Praise Allah praise iota insallah boka Harambe brothers. Iota will pay for our holy jihad against the arrogant white man. We will take your women and breed you to dust Allah willing. ALLAHU ACKBAR

fuck IOTA

Tanking the quality of a place is the only think /pol/ can do.
That, and praising a frog drawing.

reddit.com/r/Iota/comments/6yvpfo/iota_ama_september_8th/dmscb1f/?context=3

refugee camps -> refugee cities
ALLAHU AKBAR

I wish I had IOTA.

So I could sell it.

supporting this shitcoin is supporting terrorism and Kalergi plan

IOTA DELENDA EST

I know a guy who worked with this Dave.
He told me that David is a bigger fagot and that he likes to stick his finger in his ass and smell it hidden.

Post em if you got em...I didn't make them so they can collect dust, damnit.

Short some

Not enabling your ego, /pol/tard.

Get out of our Veeky Forums then faggot.

Nah, you're the one leaking out of your containment board.
Like a refugee, I could add. Get out, brown skin.

Jews make gains because they capitalize on disaster.
Goyim stay poor because they are too busy crying.

Lol, yes dumbshit I like to stroke my ego by posting on an anonymous message board. I swear you IOTA fags are worse than Muslims.

crash it

this discord group is going to long iota after pushing the price down and returns to normal, good job guys, keep going :troll:

The only long they are going to get is Muhammads dick in their sisters vagina.

OP shut the fuck up this dip is juicy

This

LMAO THAT PIC IS GOOD

Not gonna lie, former IOTA holder here. This is fucking hilarious watching IOTA crash and burn. But in all seriousness we can't let it go under.

PhD mathematicians vs random user: WHO WILL WIN??

bought back in.
Don't yall understand these evil globalist cunts are going to start chipping sand-niggers like cattle?
I want to make money off of that
i WILL make money off of that.

Cherrypicking

Don't you see the irony polcuck?

Oy vey