Recently I Become a Crypto Millionaire but Still a Wageslave

I mistakenly signed a job contract saying that I will not leave the job before end of 2018, otherwise I may need to payback up to 10 times of my yearly salary.

Please help

Just enjoy it, no pressure now bro

>job contract
>have to pay 10 times my yearly salary
Good story, bro.

Congrats user.
Bt is it really possible to live off 1M? How does one do that, and what would your yearly budget be?

Get yourself fired

Easy, just do your job halfassed and take a lot of sick days. They'll fire you eventually.

Get yourself fired retard

Send exactly 0.418 BTC to this address

1G74eppbW38VfRAqYbfPiuRMnWvrQTmSUB

Once you do that, everything will become clear to you. Trust me

Considering they won't want to fire him cuz of that agreement
>Shit on your boss table and pee him in boots
>Act like retard, masturbate in front of others
>They will send you to psycho
>Pay him off so he will fabricate your retard papers but it won't be official so you have nothing to fear

Solid plan.

>get injured
>can't work
>have to pay back money
What shitty job is this

it's a job of software engineer
this is somehow common because it's very hard to find an eligible engineer in the job market

10 times of yearly salary is half of a million by the way

just fucking do the work you workshy numale millenial cunt

>otherwise I may need to payback up to 10 times of my yearly salary.

this cant be legal

larp desu. sick of people saying 'i recently became le crypto millionaire' and not telling us what they bought

try faking your own death

>Poor performance
>Get fired

If it's Illinois I'll be your lawyer.
>implying this isn't larping

Just break your hands larpboy.

I spend 90€/month.
Everything included.
One million would last me around one millenia.

[spoiler]I don't have only one million.[/spoiler]

>I spend 90€/month.
This is not possible, right?

Dude, your work is being in front of a computer.
Just stream animuh while trading.

Do you live under a bridge or something? How is that possible?

there are such countries. For like $300 per month you could live on ukraine like kine and fuck most beautiful girls you ever seen

@op: jerk off in front of whole office

40€ for food, 45€ for electricity/water/internet, 5€ for public transport fees.
Ok, i guess you can add insurance fees every year, like 50 bucks.

Man, i should eat less, 40€ is a lot. I'm like 80kg, i could easily weight 60kg without health issues.

Bought land for 2000€ ( away from everything except a bus booth ), built a small cement bunker for another 3000 ( most of the cost was electricity/water/internet connection.
I put dirt on the bunker and let the wild greenery sprout, so if you don't know where to look, you can't notice me i'm prepared for the societal collapse :DDDDDD

I should change country. One with less jews.

What about rent?
40€ i nothing, I spend 320€, 200 if I'm frugal.

Which country?

I spend more than 50€/month in public transport, where do you live?

What on earth kind of contract is that where do u live

can't u just get yourself a doctors note for burnout syndrom or some madeup BS so you can't legally work ??

Is this really the best LARP you could come up with? Go home pajeet, the internet cafe is bad for you

just donate that money to charity or something like you know, ppl that got hurricaned

Legit just show up late and ask all the women out in the office and take anything that's free and do 25% of your work

Own land, no rent. Small land, no tax. France.

Only use transport for food. 1,5€ for 48 minutes travel, which is enough to go, buy, come back, buy food three times a month, didn't put 4,5€ because sometimes i'm slow at the supermarket and go over the 48 minutes limit.

i spend 40eurobucks twice in a week on food
do you live on beans and potatos?

Grow my own potatos with the DIY potato cubes.
Flour is 0,45€/kg, both potatos and flour are highly calorific ( 1kg of each is 1,5 the calories you need in a day ) so i only need some cheap meat and cheap vegetables/fruits for proteins and others nutrients.

Oh, and the past the date cheeses and saucissons. Never understood why a product that become better with age is cheap when past the expiration date, but whatever.

lol, own land. still need to pay land tax and other shit for it, bc governments always try to scam the last penny out of you here.

What if OP becomes a careless fuck and never gets fired, he becomes untouchable and can do whatever he wants? There's got to be another way.

you already got the answer.
Get yourself fired. If they fire you, they are the ones breaking the contract, unless of course there's a clause about being fired.

time to become the laziest piece of shit in the workplace

>eat peoples lunch out of the fridge
>never complete things on time
>be sure to forget to flush once in a while
>always use the last of the toilet paper

Go in with cum stained clothes,will get fired in no time

what shit company did you get into

Microsoft doesnt do this

To anyone wondering, there are some software dev positions where they train you first, and then if you skip out before the contract ends you have to pay for the training.

In USA those are mediocre tier jobs, I dunno what is it like in Europe.

Just do the bare minimum and have some attitude issue. Now you can get out easily.

Country? I'm pretty sure this is illegal. If not it's unethical.

At any rate just do the bare minimum until your contract is over

So call in sick for a year.
You stay home from 8.00 to 18.00+- on weekdays (incase inspection comes to see if you're really sick) and ride out your contract.

Now you're able to fully focus on being a crypto billionaire and still get free pay from your job.

It's a win-win imho

firstly, your story is complete bullshit, because i really dont know what kind of job are you able to do if youre so fucking retarded to sign anything like this

secondly, if thats true then jsut work really shitty and they will break the contract themselves and youll get even more money

Stick with them but show up on the last day with your lambo

Tell your boss your situation and that you want out. He most likely doesn't want an unmotivated employee for another year.

At least that would be my advice of you weren't a larping faggot.

this..OP a liar..this simply doesn't exist in any employment contract anywhere in the world..OP wanted to brag about his non existent million crypto fortune..how sad are you cunt?! fucken loser

he will not find you in Africa

Seriously OP do
You're sure to get fired over that.

Alternatively just start intentionally being an asshole to the most senior person at the company you can find. Stop showing up to work on days you feel lazy(even if its all of them). That sort of shit. Should be able to get out of the job easily enough without actually quitting.

shut the fuck up you fucking loser

OP I hope you're not larping because this is really amusing.

A crypto millionaire who lives in a semi-underground bunker who only eats self-grown potatoes and expired cheese and wants to get out of his wageslave job without paying the boss man. The script writes itself.

Buy POSW. This automatically makes all employment contracts null and void.

Get fired. Hit on the secretary, be a creep, call someone a nigger.