Fucking biz tell me

I see people shill this shit everyday, what do you think about it ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/LSMDMQWmAis
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Solid community. Good project if the team deliver.
One of the better ICOs out there.

Avoid all coins with any of the following words in their name:
Moon
Lambo
Bull
Rise
Etc

Don't forget
Bean
Doge
Maga
Blood

I put a few eth into this but level of shilling is slightly concerning

I posted the first thread about this ICO and shilled it pretty hard just because I thought it was a crazy awesome idea, but I changed my mind in that same thread and now Veeky Forumstards are shilling it because they bought in and don't want to lose money

my .02

poor man's dimcoin

so I should get in on this or what ? seems like a good idea for a company but the level of shilling is unbearable, like someone shitting inside my eyeballs

icn...

Im putting in an eth and will see what happens

Seems pretty good with the whole loss protection buyback, a good idea, and a memeable name and logo. The token actually has use unlike ICN. My only worry is that it could be a literal scam, like take the money and run. My dad always told me "never trust a Slav" and this shit is straight out of Russia. Has anyone done the DD on blackmoon financial group, is it legit? Idk what to look for, I only know crypto shit nothing about real businesses

Blackmoon Financial Group is an established company. It wasn't some kids in a basement banking on crypto memes to pump an ICO and dump in the first week.

I think it's got potential. Probably not kyber levels of hype, but it's a nice consolation prize for us poor burgers. I'm throwing 2ETH at it, which is a sizeable chunk of my portfolio.

Also where is the hype for this shit? Are people talking about it on non English speaking sites? Because so far I've seen one shill thread a day on biz, and a subreddit with like 5 comments in months.

I don't quite understand how I participate. Do I just send some LTC to the address they will give me in my account tomorrow?
Do I then have to do anything else or just wait?

anything with "byte" is a guaranteed money sucker

digibyte
byteball
bytecoin

Shit sound but really good Blackmoon review:

youtu.be/LSMDMQWmAis

Don't listen to the 'But they're Russians!' crowd.

I'm from Singapore. Should I buy it?

but they're russians though

only trust white anglo saxons except if they're american

If repeating numbers money skeleton hops on to advise blackmoon in the coming months