Just so you know if you can make just a 2% gain every day from smart conservative trades...

Just so you know if you can make just a 2% gain every day from smart conservative trades, you will be up over 1000x your initial investment in a year

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Li3-NwAj6t4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>Pajeet makes 20 2% trade
>Pajeet proceed to lose 60% on 1 bad trade

This, bad trades can wipe out any gains. It's harder than it seems to consistently make small gains.

that's why you don't be an idiot, idiot.

Just put like $5k on a coin when it dips, put a sell marker at $5k+2%+transaction fee and wait

literally every coin fluctuates that much over the course of a day, and if a coin is on the way up you can make multiple trades which gives you buffer for the less productive days

I don't think it's a good idea to set goals like this. Part of trading is waiting, like a predator, for opportunities that you feel comfortable taking. This sort of thinking can lead to thinking you have to always have a position on, which will lead to impatience.

Wrong

Many other strategies out there, just my opinion.

How would one calculate this with a $100 starting balance?

This.

>study a bit of TA
>choose the coin that is more likely to go over 2% in the next hours (literally most of them)
>set a sell order at 2%, even if it moons 150%
>set a stop loss
>repeat for a year
>congrats you are now a millionare

100x1000=100,000

np buddy

I made a Python script to calculate this. With a daily profit of 4% you should reach 1million in 30 weeks, assuming BTC price stays the same

Wut is TA

Technical Analysis

This shit actually looks interesting. I can't find flaws in it, god damn.

And how do you know when a coin will be up 2%, can u give an example ?

Holy shit, how can it be that noone discovered this simple trick yet?

The only problem is that after accumulating some 10-20 BTC, you can only trade on the pairs with high volume and large order books, because other wise you start to make the market instead of riding on its waves.
I.e. if buying in with your whole stack would already move the price up 5%. Even if your call is right, might take a while until the small guys chew through the sell wall you put up at +2%.

This
Fucking this

most coins fluctuate naturally 1-2% every day, just look at literally any chart. Even coins on the way down can be flipped for 1% if you're paying attention.

Should I look at the MACD to know if a coin will be up by 2% ??

because most of the people who trade are greedy pussies

youtube.com/watch?v=Li3-NwAj6t4

This is dumb. Nothing beats buy and hodl. The real people making it are the ones who bought OMG at $3 or ARK at 50ยข. Time in the market > timing the market

>buy and hold something other than OMG and ARK
>Lose 60% of initial investment
buy and hold sure is an excellent plan

No they aren't.

The real winners are the market makers who came in with big money, were swing trading omg at 2-4$, 5-8$, 9-11$ and now can draw the graph in whatever pattern they want.

surely just using gunbot is the best way to do this then.

>Place sell order
>No one buys it at said price because the value crashed faster than your transaction could process

I made this all on my own.

A steady 3%/day is impossible senpai

Oh god damn, uninstalling Libreoffice 64-bit this moment.

What's a realistic rate?

>I made a script
You made a script for 100*1.04^365?
Did you learn that in college?

The ones that think this is easy obviously haven't tried it. At first, sure... Slinging around a few thousand bucks is no problem... But let's take $5k for example... After 200x2% gains, you're now moving around $250k for the next half of your 365 day journey... And those values can affect the price/market quite a bit.

Not to mention that after 300x2%, you're now trying to move $2m around. Good fucking luck

Are you factoring all the taxes you'll need to pay on every individual trade? Or are you conveniently ignoring that part?

Lel. He made a script. I used my phone with one eye open having just rolled out of bed. Dude is a moran

I've wondered about this. Sometimes my trades on Bittrex start being partially filled and then take a while to complete or stall completely. With very large trades it must become much harder, right? Excuse my newness.

if you're going to call someone a moron, at least spell it right

but yes, he is one

Did nigga did the old
amount = 100
for i in range(365): amount*=1.04
print amount

Ell oh ell

Not a blubberfat, only pay taxes on it if converted to fiat

HI BUT DO WE USE THE MACD TO KNOW IF A COIN IS GOING UP

If you aren't seeing patterns and figured out how to make guaranteed successful trades then you probably haven't been doing this very long or you didn't pass kindergarten.

Teach me senpai

>separate columns for 100 and 1000

>Literally thinking following some patterns constitutes "guaranteed successful trades."
Kek.

Sure why not? Use it all

Just so you know if you can make just a 49.5% gain every day from smart conservative roulette playing, you will be up over 5.5467E63x your initial investment in a year

Pajeet tier thinking.

Do you mind explaining how it's wrong, for a brainlet please?

>If you just make profitable trades all the time every time you'd be rich
Woah........great theory OP.

>compounding interest is now Pajeet tier

I'll take my steady 1% a day over pumps and dumps, shilling, angry red man posting, whaling, and scummy trading groups.

In what way are the trading groups scummy?

Woah...

Just so yoh know if you aim the barrel if the gun at just the right angle you will kys

Compounding interest is made in steady, safe yearly gains like Berkshire Hathaway, not daytrading cryptos and looking at 5 minute candles with meme lines.

Aiming for such tiny margins is fucking hilarious, high frequency trading is done with $1000000 algos by Wall St trading firms and a lot of them still fail en masse. These boys go after literal pennies of profit on thousands of stocks per second and they are not favored at all.

OP, post proof of your amazing idea, or anyone post proof of this PooInLoo scam trader advice.

this.
There's no "guaranteed" 2% OP.

2% seems reasonable looking at these numbers. This volatility will remain for years.

But for a day-trader reading the news and analysis every day and watching for a few hours, is it potentially doable?

>day-trader
>analysis
There's no such thing.
Everyone claiming to be a day-trader profiting off of TA is either lying or is going to get burned real soon.

Bingo

Just use 1btc and make 2-3% a day, which is easy on high volume coins

only 1btc, take profits and hodl. when btc moons in the normie bubble you will be glad you were making .03btc a day

speaking of 2%, when I buy 2% of Ethbet im going to be rich as fuck.

fuck your 2% per trade returns

I would say OP is partially correct about the potential for exponential returns assuming that you are just going in with your full stack every time. Going all in and assuming you will never get burned is the mindset of a drug addicted gambler, however. I mix OP strategy with medium - long term trades.

I missed out on NEO moon after trading and holding and accumulating ANS for months. I think you have to experience the redundancy of making semi-efficient day trades for weeks and then missing out on the moon mission to understand the potential risks you are taking because you made some bad predictions.

But I have gained enough from swing trading like OP said on predictable, flavor of the day coins - and that really is as simple as buy the red candle when it makes sense, and don't be greedy. You need to scalp profits asap when you're day trading. I have some low sat HODL's right now and I'm trading with the rest.

What if I lose 2% a day

Informative thread . Thanks anons

You can get around that by
A.) Putting up a hugeass buy wall at your profit target and then filling all the orders that pop up above it
B.) If the coin has upward momentum just spreading out the sell orders so that you make your initial investment back quickly and then make additional profits via moon

Then it ends up being like that scene in The Phantom Menace where there's always a bigger fish to dump on your ass.

Pretty much every whale I've spoken to trades this way. They have most of their money hedged in BTC and ETH, 30% in long term holds, and they use 5 - 10% at most for quick flips.

The thing I've learned really is to gtfo as soon as I get a decent profit if I don't have plans to hold bags. The coins I didn't do this with (lol ICN) are raping my portfolio.

If this was easy to do, everyone would be doing it

everyone is you looser.

What are some of the core aspects of a crypto you look for in trying to make that 2% each trade? is it a combination of volume, historical price point, and if it's on the way up from a dip? What are they?

Sensible infrequent trades > Multiple trades

I tried this but you can fuck up really, really hard by doing this and there's luck involved

It's better to just hold

>waiting, like a predator

if you bet your whole amount

it doesn't need to be per day. it needs to be per trade

>and now I'm going to sell 1mm worth of shitcoin for my 2% gain price without affecting market price

>Part of trading is waiting, like a predator,

.05 btc to around 28 in the last 90 days. No one believes me, don't care, I've posted graphs and shit before. I can't guarantee any % per day but small gains add up.

>read about something
>think because it is explained simply that it is "easy"

You're probably not above average or particularly successful at anything if this is how your brain works.

that's awesome-- I believe you
How do you do it?
What do you look for in a crypto that's you're going to turn around and trade? What percent gain do you sell at? I'm assuming you have a hard set of rules in place?

What are your rules of thumb?

BITNESSED :dddd

Pajeet can't lose 60% on a bad trade because he doesn't put more than 10% of his capital into a single trade like some sort of a all-in newbie idiot.

My day-trading is up thousands of percent more than my HODLings.

Holding is just the last resort of failed daytraders, it's no better than betting on horses.

>if this was easy to do
but it's not easy

posts the graphs and shit friend

What % of your overall crypto holdings do you daytrade? 10% a trade?

at the beginning of the year is was about 10%, now it's 95%.

Day trading is my favourite video game.

All bullshit, no real facts in this thread.
One of you super-trading guys, please explain how this should ever work.
Because transaction costs will eat your earnings like candy.

>transaction costs

Inb4 you're actually buying on Coinbase.

How do I get into ETH and the coin-flavor of the day for profit? I'm not into crypto at all right now. Is there a website I can learn from?

So, where do you trade for free?

>like a predator

Hahaha, the absolute madman.

Just link your account to GDAX.

Transaction cost is 0.25% on bittrex dumb fuck

So in and out will cost you 0.5%.
And you beat that consistently?
Still nobody explained how tis should work.

What are some of your rules of thumb in getting into and out of a particular day trade? Volume signals? Just trying to learn the ropes!

There are no fees on GDAX if you stick to limit orders.

This. Even with stop losses, there's no way you can close positions within a day consistently without losses. Even aiming for a 1% gain (or even less) for each trade is difficult.

How would you say its done then?
Daytrading cryptos.

The problem is scaling, the higher you go the harder it is to sell.

Then the 1% doesen't apply to the whole, meaning you are retarded or missing the point