Is the English flag an nordic cross from back when we vikings conquered England?

Is the English flag an nordic cross from back when we vikings conquered England?

here is my reply

kys

scotland flag you brainlet, spain had a cross too

is your moms pussy totally wrecked from back when I fucked her hard?

Where did the cross of England come from if not Nordic influences?

How about Wales?

Wales was annexed by England I believe, so it wasn't a seperate entity. Take this with a grain of salt though, I could be wrong.

christianity, brainlet

so what happens if scotlel leaves the union? do you add the welsh flag?

Wales isn't a kingdom, but a principality of England. Hence the 'Prince of Wales'.

WE

WUZ

You can laugh, but then remember that all the hard-as-fuck Vikings settled in Britain, Ireland, Iceland and Northern France whilst the feminine brony types remained in Scandinavia

No, it's a kingdom, owned by the King of England. It was simply gifted to the designated heir, hence "Prince of Wales".

Nope. Wales has never been a kingdom, even under the Welsh.

Wales as we see it today has never constituted a single, united, sovereign state
It is a purely geographical term for a part of Britain that was incorporated into the Kingdom of England in the 16th century, and subsequently the United Kingdom in the 18th century

>anglos are proud of being a bunch of rapebabies

>haha yeha we got fucked up by you, this means we're better than you

No, tard
It's the Cross of St George

It used to identify the French during the Crusades (the English had a white cross on red background), but since it earned more glory there than the English one, England later (few centuries after the Crusades) adopted the French one as national flag

>tfw the Swiss steal your flag so you have to use the french one

wales doesn't get a flag because they didn't join voluntarily