Is it just me or is there a large amount of posters on Veeky Forums who don't type nor think like the rest of Veeky...

Is it just me or is there a large amount of posters on Veeky Forums who don't type nor think like the rest of Veeky Forums?

>stupid normie instagram memes
>speaking like niggers unironically
>posting stock photos unironically
>generally thinking and posting like normie roaches

I don't know, maybe I'm being an autist

Yeah, it's just what happens when something like crypto becomes popular and normies look to find a way in. It has happened with other boards as well in the past.

Imagine living in Paris instead of just seeing the dilution on an imageboard? lmao.

I'd rather kill myself than be a dabbing frog poster retard.
If thats what you expect us to behave like and what you think that is the rest of Veeky Forums is like then you spend too much time on /b/ with 14 yr olds who fap to anime

You are probably 23+, younger generation speaks like that. They complain about their $500 portfolio crashing instead trying to get a 100k job.

Veeky Forums is the mature board. All the posting OP is done ironically. We are the next level.

/pol/ among other boards= babbies who are idealist and are still in college

Veeky Forums= Grown ass men who want to get rich.

>dabbing frog
You've confirmed your own age of 14. Even if pop music is shitty, people can still recognize imagery from it.

Only problem with Veeky Forumsraelis that we are all liars. In some extend.

Hes posted it ironically you nematodes.

I see a bunch of /pol/ and /r9k/ fags posting a bunch of off topic threads and spamming the board with the same frog pics 24/7.

>this delusional
Veeky Forums is full of facebook normies/third worlders who somehow got a hold of the "forum where people go rich fast".
You can tell from the way they talk that they're not from here and that the true Veeky Forums posters of Veeky Forums got absorbed by this normie mass.

Yeah, the people who keep saying it's unironic along with OP are try hards who came from /pol/. It's truly pathetic. Dabbing frog is the best ironic post.

/pol/ is one of the most unfunny unoriginal try harding college kids. They are the alternate SJWs.

This isnt r9k, there are non autistic people here. Despite all the retardation if you know how to identify shitposting from useful info you can find good stuff on here

I know that feel, it was so much fucking comfy back in March.

I thought it was bad in June.

Veeky Forums is actually a conglomeration of faggots. from all over the world. Doesn't mean these people are normies. You are just the crab in the bucket that wants to pull every other crab down to your misery

>RENT FREE

SEETHING

what it is senpai, i fuckd yo bitch last night

bro, Veeky Forums has been mainstream for the 5 years lmao

>SEETHING
You mean like the guy that replied in all caps because someone called him out?

you gotta admit, the /pol/ destroyed the rest of this website. It's basically the unfunny /b/.

Well it was /pol/ that was destroying my life and keeping me poor. I was able to get away and took the Veeky Forums pill, now I'm on a road to success in the normie world.

I'm convinced every other board is some sort of psyop to keep NEETs NEET.

Fuck off mate it was never like this, Veeky Forums was way better a few months ago, I'm not talking about when Veeky Forums was a secret club house for pedophiles.

>tfw no more frugal threads
>tfw no more how to scam threads
>tfw no more dicks in suits threads

The culture is all gone, though I always liked crypto taking over I don't like the large amounts of new people shitting up this board with block folios and complete trash.

bunch of slack jawed faggots and street shitters. disgusting.

So where's the real Veeky Forums ?

I have a 100K job and am trying to get in on cryptos. I'm about to start posting and lurking on Veeky Forums

>I'm convinced every other board is some sort of psyop to keep NEETs NEET.
That's true, except maybe /g/