>Joseph Goebbels scowling at photographer Alfred Eisenstaedt after finding out he’s Jewish, 1933

>>Joseph Goebbels scowling at photographer Alfred Eisenstaedt after finding out he’s Jewish, 1933.

Are most names with "Eisen" Jewish? Eisen is German for "Iron", and I don't think of Jews being blacksmiths, welders, etc.

theresa may hearing something that goes against the program

eh probably just adopted the name a few generations back to better blend in with the goyim, they do that in the US all the time

Is there ANY evidence to say that European Jews or the so called "Ashkenazis" are even jewish to begin with? How can their be multiple branches of one race? Have any of you ever seen a practicing European jew? Feel like these people have just adopted this religion for their own benefits. I have seen and talked to real jews straight out of Israel and they are nothing like these European jews.

Most of them don't know anything about "their" religon, and they all have names like Stein, Gold, Silver, Man, Burg etc. They also look and act like the stereotypical jews, but look at Israeli people. They look nothing like that!

This is a huge hoax people. Israelis are not the enemy, these imposters are!

Ronald Reagan after he found out Gorbachev called him a bitch boy

oh they are germans who converted to judaism?
retard

During the Roman Diaspora, the Jews were scattered to the far corners of the empire and Judaism was forced to become a proselytizing religion, actively searching out converts to prevent themselves from being assimilated by the overwhelmingly non-Jewish surrounding populations.

Thus most Jews today are descended from ethnic Europeans who converted to Judaism while ironically the true genetic descendants of Hebrews, are the Palestinians…

So I was right? Wow, I just went with my gut feeling. What does this mean in practice? Why do Israelis associate themselves with these people? The word Jew has become so confusing that people today can't separate ethnicity with religion regarding this term. A large majority of these people are non practitioners, but even then they still call themselves jews. How? I knew something was up the minute I started to think about it a couple of days ago.

No you're not right and that guy is full of shit. Ashkenazi Jews are related to modern day Lebanese people, not Europeans.

lol not, they arent
they dont even look alike, you must be askhenazi

>muh looks
Genotype > Phenotype

bullshit
you arent related to them, most askhenazi are germanic and slavic
now you are going to tell me that pic related has lebanese blood?

and i know you will so let me tell you in advance that you are super retarded and you must kill yourself

Why is Sebastian Gorka standing behind Goebbels?

That photo is framed like shit.

>MUH LOOOOOOKS

wow, its confirmed, you are super retarded

And you're a Dominican untermensch

I think it's more likely that he's displeased at being photographed without permission

They really were. Most Jews did normal ass jobs. The most common job among Jews was being a fucking tailor IIRC. Blacksmiths, carpenters, all very common jobs for Jews back then.

>Is there ANY evidence to say that European Jews or the so called "Ashkenazis" are even jewish to begin with?

Their DNA, also how much like shitskins they look.

This """European""" Jew looks like a Arab.

an "eisenmann" is not jewish, because eisenmann implies that he is an ironminer

It really depends if the name is a profession or not

No one can try to tell me that this Jew is in any way European. He's clearly from Palestine.

Germans = Jews
Jews = Germans

same shit. they're just racing each other in destruction of whites and their culture.

I've heard most of those metals in Jewish names (Gold-, Silver-, etc.), just not Eisen-

Prussia decided to start keeping track of their population and conducted a census. Jews, not actually having family names, were forced to get one for the purpose of the census. So most choose names either after they were from or what their proffesion was.

Not really. It's the beard

Watch The Eternal Jew.

why do people think that gobbles is jewish?