Based Stalin

the god-tier guy who plotted against almost everybody including some of the most sneaky and ruthless motherfuckers of the 20th century, like many of the old the Bolsheviks and NKVD chiefs, and yet nobody dared to try assassinate him for once throughout the 30 years of his based rule

t. Ivan

No human being besides Stalin has ever single handily saved the world, yet gets demonized by liberals as an evil man.

How does Veeky Forums argue against the sheer efficiency of Stalin's economic policies?

> I know that after my death a pile of rubbish will be heaped on my grave, but the wind of History will sooner or later sweep it away without mercy

Stalin said to Molotov in 1943

The numbers are bullshit. And the output that they made didn't coincide with demand, so it was just deadweight on the economy. Prices were distorted through all sorts of price controls, thefts, and subsidies to the satellite states. This accelerated after Stalin. The CIA overestimated the Soviet economy by double.

> The Central Intelligence Agency was created on July 26, 1947

Kek, rekt.

Very good. Who was the first Director?

your mom

>subsidies to the satellite states.
holy fuck its like you're projecting post-wwii europe onto the two decades before it. please stop posting.

>how does Veeky Forums argue with the sheer efficiency of stalin's economic policies
The US industrialized pretty quickly without any central planning and without throwing a ton of people into gulags or executing a lot of dudes.

>throwing a ton of people into gulags
*reservations

>gulags are the same thing as reservations

Well, I guess there were some differences. Gulags where for labour, reservations were just for extermination.

>t. I can't read 5 sentences and put them together.

also you're post adds nothing of value. are you homo too?

>are you homo too?
y-yes, pls be in london

>reservations were for extermination
Stop that.

US are the biggest hypocrites

why dont you give native americans their own nations where they can their religion, culture, etc?

with reservations they will just disappear and i know you will bring some lame excuses but there isnt any

US govt doesnt want to give them their own country

Why are Americans so evil, user?

it didn't exist before wwii though so you can't say it worsened when it never existed in the first place

>give the natives their own nations
that's literally what the reservations are, the US government has no authority over them

even fucking Trotsky blew those numbers out dude
percentage growth means nothing when you're starting from 0

>soviet union didn't start winning until Stalin acceded to giving his general staff relative autonomy
You denigrate the soviet spirit

>giving his general staff relative autonomy
When was this, Stalin halted the attack on Berlin in February to capture Vienna and Prague resulting in far higher casualties in April/May.
He never gave them any autonomy, he just stopped shooting them (even when they deserved it).

>Stalin = PC
>Lenin = Nightmother
>Trotsky = Mathieu Bellamont
>Great Purge = dead drop orders quest line

Sleep tight, comrade General Secretary

>too pure for this sinful world

the fuck

Wrong image buddy

Funny how the collapse of Western production happens to coincide with the Great Depression, from which Russia was insulated due to their withdrawal from WWI.

It's a fairly easy statistic to see through.

>Rummel
ebin

>coincide with the Great Depression
NOT TRUE CAPITALISM
>from which Russia was insulated due to their withdrawal from WWI.
Wouldn't that be because they withdrew from the US-UK banking system?

>He never gave them any autonomy, he just stopped shooting them (even when they deserved it).
t. I don't know shit about history

Pick a fucking book nigga

>Industrial production fell during a major recession in the West, while it continued to increase in the USSR which wasn't impacted by a major recession
Wow!
>They withdrew from the US-UK banking system
Pretty much, didn't they also get partially kicked out?

why was he speaking to a bottle?

he was a bastard, but you're an idiot if you can't admire him a little for that.

Unlike Hitler, he was victorious and successful in absolute sense.
But just like Hitler, his decisions cased the deaths of millions of people, directly or indirectly.
It's his fault Soviet army was rammed so hard at the start of Barbarossa.
It's his fault revolution in Spain collapsed. Which I don't mind but he literally sabotaged communist effort so communists should.
Pushing shit like Lysenkoism, widespread paranoia, brutality, forced labor, unspeakable crimes, and finally a creation of unsustainable system, that's all his fault.
Perhaps if he was born in medieval or ancient period we'd judge him more kindly, but he wasn't.

t. trotskyist scum

the US industrialized over the course of a century, the USSR industrialized over the course of a decade, not an equal comparison