Tfw people living in the first 14 years of the 20th century were probably rather optimistic about the future...

>tfw people living in the first 14 years of the 20th century were probably rather optimistic about the future, along with all the new technology and prosperity it will bring
>tfw current year is 2000 + 14 + 3
Don't fuck us please

The world needs a war. We have too many people and we also need a reawakening to shift away from the left-wing bs pushed since 2010.

let me guess, did you hit your sophomore year in 2010? School gets hard, society is to blame? What the flying fuck else happened in 2010 that caused a sudden and massive left-wing revival? If anything that shit would've been at its peak during the bush admin.
>we have too many people
>the world needs an awakening
Edgy. Fuck off.

World is teetering now. Economic bust is coming up, Rimland is unstable, and identity politics are growing.

25 years rule, morons

you're a big rabbit...

For you

Was getting fat part of your plan?

WWI did the exact opposite you fucking idiot. It created huge nihilism because all those lives were wasted for nothing

Capitalism/globalism has made the world much more peaceful and reduced global poverty rates. Aside from Trump and Kim Jong Un sperging we should be safe, and fortunately the U.S. has some controls to put a leash on an unhinged president.

If you go easy on the carrots, will you die?

The elites are just trying to push the universal basic income off further a bit, but everybody and their moms know that it is going to have to come, and with it all the social tensions will fade away.

Worst case scenario is the elites would rather see the world burn than share

>The elites
this buzzword again

millennials happened. Since the 60s schools have been used by the left to brainwash children. Those children went on to become teachers so they could brainwash the next generation. millennials got the full brunt of the lefts school campaign and as such are now overwhelmingly leftist. Now some of the early millennials have gone on to become teachers and continue the brainwashing.

Who the fuck is optimistic about this century?

Ive been to a Bilderberger-Conference once, and I can tell you "the elites" exist.

The people in the early 20th century, while optimistic about the new decade, still knew there were tensions.

It simply doesn't compare to the feeling people from the mid 90's to 9/11 had.

>he worries about this stupid shit based on nothing but the roundness of numbers

Aren't you fucking edgy.

Bugs ...

great response

>he's so young he didn't know people thought machines were going to kill us all on the year 2000
>posts some unrelated rabbit
makes sense

>tfw people living in the first 14 years of the 20th century were probably rather optimistic

This is why I read the 1911 Britannica.

>>post some unrelated rabbit
How new are you?

Bruv, World War I destroyed western civilization and WWII was just a momentary "high" for the US/UK.

You guys are only mad because you're selfish. You've got to look at the bigger picture that is the future of humanity. The modern world is host to too many technological advancements that undermine the reason we are on Earth. People were much happier in simpler times. Nowadays we think that happiness is in playing video games, watching films or winning a football match. These are basic fucking things with no consequences whatsoever. Stop caring about your own, sad lives. If the future can be great on the condition that I'm not a part of it, hey pic related.

Inb4 "kill yourself, faggot"

>we think that happiness is in playing video games, watching films or winning a football match.

Don't project.

Not him but we all get that you are a special fucking snowflake that doesn't like video games or anime, but if you can't see the point is in happiness being bought by existential things then you're a fucking retard, m8.

>unrelated

>People were much happier in simpler times
nice fucking assertion you pulled out of your ass with absolutely no evidence retard.

I'll use an economic metaphor. Nowadays ""happiness"" is everywhere, from scrolling down your Facebook feed, playing video games, jerking your cock to Japanese cartoons. They all give you quick dopamine shots. Therefore, ""happiness"" has suffered inflation. We need more and more of these things to achieve the same level of happiness, and we just can't keep up because we have responsibilities that don't release dopamine like working, or whatever bores you in your life. In 'the olden days', people would be receive more dopamine for simpler activities, and so they'd be happier. Stop swearing at me by the way.

bugs... easy on the nihilism.

Low effort shitposting begets low effort replies.

Low effort generalizations get low effort bugses

Asia and africa need a war. Europe needs a cleansing.

>happiness is fapping
That's not happiness you dumb retard.

tensions were pretty high in Europe in the early 20th century, the ethno-nationalist phenomenon was taking hold in a lot of the old monarchies, China was plunged into a feudal war for control, there was the Alsace-Lorraine question in Europe, etc...
Not to mention the Jewish question.

I'm certain Serfs weren't very happy.

Pol Pot pls go

you seem a little brainwashed yourself sir

>happiness isn't caused by chemical reactions in the brain, but is metaphysical

*inhales* HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA kys retarded religiofag. Different user here, just felt the need to comment on your retardation

>is born in a country with militar conflicts
>has to change house every while
>almost die at least 4 times
>reaches a pacific country and feels happiness
>"dude just like when you masturbate, right?"
Hmm...

>Capitalism
Fuck off, in 1910s all the countries were capitalistic as well.