Mademoiselle

>loses every battle after Moscow

*GETS BLUCHER'D & WELLINGTON'D*

>France is bad at w-

In the shade of olives trees, they said Italy could never be conquered

MFW Spain hates me so much they fucking invent guerrilla warfare

>implying
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Battle_of_Ligny

In the land of pharoahs and kings, they said Egypt could never be humbled.

*looses in 4 months*

Reminder he was the good guy

>cannibal warlord was teh good guy
okay m8

This, snti Napoleonism is literally centuries old right-wing propaganda

he betrayed the revolution

In the shade of olive trees, they said Italy could never be conquered

>spreads ideas of the revolution across europe
>kills off shit ideas
>became emperor because every wanted him too

>became emperor because every wanted him too
so he betrayed the ideas of revolution

The original goal of the revolution was to create a constitutional monarchy
Jacobins went too far

wow it took six of you to beat me

More like in two decades

Too bad Napoleon became an absolute monarch

Napoleone was everything stormfags pretend Hitler was

NOW THEY SAY NOTHING

>blucher
>anything other than trash
What a fucking joke
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Six_Days'_Campaign?wprov=sfla1

He did it to stabilize France. With a clear succession in place, the British and their ilk finally stopped trying to assassinate him.

*blocks your path*

>t. jean claude abudabi

Abudabi doesn't sound very algerian, you sould use Bouteflika or Benabès next time.

Yeah sure, thats also why he backstabed Spain, to make his brother a king.
He became the part of the system, which was fought by the revolution

That intro was glorious, literally made me enjoy a period I don't give a fuck about. Napoleon was everything Empire should've been in every regard except the map.

It literally took every single major nation in the world save the Ottomans and China (and it's debatable if these even qualified as major nations by then) waging war against him all at once and getting rekt multiple times to eventually manage to stop him and post-Revolutionary French expansion.
The whole world was either fucking terrified or in complete awe of this guy, often both at the same time. Even today, the guy is remembered as the epitome of military genius.
Blücher is literally a nobody, while Wellington is worshipped by Anglos for some reason, while he himself was a Napoleon fanboy.
It's also very interesting to me that none of the Russian generals that actually did get the job done back in 1812 are really remembered today.

Reminder we would have a United european state if *nglos didn't ruin everything

This domain is a French territory now.
>tfw conqueror even into the death

Delete dis

>Napoleon Bonaparte
Bloodthirsty French Emperor whose maniacal dream was to conquer the world.

>George Washington
American hero who, against all odds, defeated the mighty British Army.

*with french help

>people unironically believe anyone/thing in history has wanted to "conquer the world"

Isn't Washington the guy who killed the French emissary who came to the colonies to tell them they would gain independence if they stand against the English?

>Who is Adolf Hitler

Yes, he kicked him down a well. It was a famous historical event.

Almost had me there

It really is pointless talking to people about him who are either just ill-informed, or just too caught up in muh ideology. I suggest you do more reading before discussing Napoleon further. To say he was a traitor to the revolution is the most babby-tier misunderstanding of the man, or the period.

>My enemies are many my equals are none

Quantity is also a quality, the emperor shouldnt be the one who has to wage every single battle personally.

lmao the french butthurt

*with royal french help

>against all the odds
you can't seriously believe this Americans?

You are simply unable to refute my argument.
He became exactly what the revolution was fighting, an absolutist monarch

I think the core difference between the two is that as he was offered the crown, Washington resisted the temptation.
Napoleon did not

The worst part wasnt even that intro
The worst part is that they had Washington win

>against all odds

*tips tricorn"

youtube.com/watch?v=kWjkqw7SeRI

I'll take the bait. Your entire argument is based on this false notion of the revolution being a single homogonous movement. There were various factions throughout the revolution competing for power and many could hardly agree on anything. Napoleon kept the significant civil liberties and other benefits of the revolution, while trying to remove the parts that didn't work. Democracy wasn't sacres to revolutionaries, and and end to the constant infighting and relative political stability was welcome to the french people. Also the most ardent followers of the revolution were in the army, and yet they loved Napoleon. Fuck I mean he even used democratic means for his rise to absolute power. He helped draft the constitutions of many countries and encouraged his ally monarchs to adopt constitutions as well. What napoleon did was his own vision of the revolution, one centered on order and stability. Why would the french people have been such ardent supporters of him had he betrayed the revolution? Only fringe jacobins really believed that. The truth is he saved the revolution.

He became what the people of France wanted after a decade of chaos and anarchy: a strong ruler
Actually, he did such a good job he could retake the country without firing a single shot when he came back from Elba
Everywhere he showed up, the people acclaimed him as a hero

>Russia
>Portugal
>Spanish & Portuguese colonies
>UK and their overseas
Frongs don't actually believe this, do they?

>American television

Are you seriously implying these didn't participate?

Participate, yes.
The whole world is "participating" in the fight against the Taliban and IS but that typically means not recognizing them and not doing business if they can help it.
Even countries who are actually in the fight don't commit very much unless they have to.
Napoleon get his men over the channel, the notion idea that he could have simultaneously waged total war against Spain, Austria, Prussia and Russia is absurd.
Those maps are memes.
You could draw basically the same map but with Britain being the only green nation in the same era.
It really is amazing that the French revel in defeat.

Yeah, when you are a war hero, it is not hard to become the absolute ruler.
But the sign of a truly great man is to be offered an absolute power and refuese it.
Washington did refuse the temptation, Napoleon did not

>Washington
Beats the UK with a population smaller than 3mil
>Napoleon
Surrenders to the UK with a population of over 30 million (twice as large as Germany and 3 times as large as GB)

no contest lad.

Because in difficult times, strongmen are popular, especially if they are war heroes.

>while trying to remove the parts that didn't work
It's not like democracy or constitutional monarchy were some sort of untried concepts at that time. French could look at Britain and USA, in both countries the power of the ruler was limited by the law. But Napolon refused to accept such a limitation, simply because he was power hungry

Why are we still here? Just to suffer? Every night I can feel my artillery , and my dragoons, even my navy...the army I lost...the colonies I lost...won't stop hurting...its like they're all still here...you feel them too, dont you? I'm going to make them give back our empire

>Napoleon
>Surrenders to the UK with a population of over 30 million

Riiiiight
It was totally a 1vs1 war between Nappy and Anglos

Nah, you're just a British faggot butthurt his country never fought a war alone against all like France and Germany did

Your comparison with the Taliban is garbage
All of major European powers in the Napoopan Wars comitted all their forces in the fight for the simple reason it was a total war
The loser often ended up conquered

Britain too comitted all its strength, only thing is that it didnt amount to much except on the sea

Napeoleon's borders would have been great if he didn't blob into Dalmatia and Northern Germany. Taking Catalonia and Padania was ugly too. Modern France + west bank of Rhine is perfect IMO

That's a tad cherrypicked
Reminder there were moments in that war when Austria, Prussia and Russia were on France's side.
It's not Britain's fault that Europe chose them, honestly France is like an inept impotent housebound parent getting violent in because they don't like the way the custody battle is going.
When has France fought a war alone against all?
Why would I be butthurt about being from a country that wins wars?

and what do stormfags pretend hitler was?

>When has France fought a war alone against all?

Plenty of times actually

>Reminder there were moments in that war when Austria, Prussia and Russia were on France's side.

You mean after they were subdued?
That's like saying Germany had France with them in WW2

>amerilard clapucation

can we just admit that we need to eradicate every single anglo from the face of the planet?

>Nah, you're just a British faggot butthurt his country never fought a war alone against all like France and Germany did

>why are you so butthurt your country doesn't fight losing wars XD

>all
>alone
In more than half of these France has allies
In the first one Frances population was more than all it's adversaries combined.
Did you go in and edit the wiki page for the second one, it doesn't even say French victory.
As we've already established, the allies weren't nearly as committed to Napoleon's sperg out as you all like to think they were and regardless, he lost those wars.

insallah brother, he khaffirs will taste the sword of allah for dihoneroing the prophet of france

You've got to be fucking kidding me lol

>In more than half of these France has allies
Yeah, epic allies like Irish rebels, landless Poles and Bavaria
Are you pretending to be retarded?

>In the first one Frances population was more than all it's adversaries combined.
In most of these wars the coalitions had far bigger population than France when combined

>Did you go in and edit the wiki page for the second one, it doesn't even say French victory.
Big fucking new, wikipedia changes!
I saved this pic on /int/ months ago, some butthurt faggot probably vandalized the wiki since
It is indeed a French victory, you can check in the "View History" part that it was vandalized few days ago
An admin will probably restore it soon

>As we've already established, the allies weren't nearly as committed to Napoleon's sperg out as you all like to think they were
We havent, your claim is totally baseless and dumb
Given that Napoleon threatened their very sovereignty and ended up occupying their lands after defeating them, only a retarded butthurt sperglord like you could claim "they werent really tryin lol xD"

>In more than half of these France has allies
In more than half of these, Europe had France as enemy.

>In the first one Frances population was more than all it's adversaries combined.

[Citation needed]

>Armentieres, Bergues, Charleroi, Courtrai, Furnes, Lille, Oudenarde and Tournai to France
>230.000 against 400.000
>Not a french victory

You are just homosexual, kill yourself.

>As we've already established, the allies weren't nearly as committed to Napoleon's sperg out as you all like to think they were and regardless, he lost those wars.

Now you're just an idiot
These werent colonial wars at the far side of the world
Of course they were comitted, they were fighting for their very borders

dishonoring Napoleon(pbuh) is only one of countless crimes perfidious albion has committed

>An admin will probably restore it

>[Citation needed]
t. statlet
Frances population was significantly higher than GBs which makes there record of only near parity with England (until the early 18th century when the UK emerges as inordinately more powerful) truly humiliating.
Estimates for populations in the early 13th century for the nations concerned are typically:
>France: 14 Mil
>Germany: 7.5Mil
>England & Wales: 2.5Mil
>Low countries:

Reminder this was the absolute zenith of France

>War of Spanish Succession
>The noble supported by France obtains the throne
>Allied victory

Lmao
I won't even bother reading the rest

You must have stopped reading before a pretty important 'but' then.

>Frances population was significantly higher than GBs which makes there record of only near parity with England

GB never fought alone so that's a moot point

>Coalition takes 100,000+52,000+40,000+35,000+30,000+6,000 = 263,000 casualties
>French side takes 140,000+12,000+5,000 = 157,000 casualties

By the great American law of K/D ratio, France, Spain loyal to Philip and Bacaria won that war
They only pulled out because of hippies at home

>GB never fought alone
>Within living memory GB fought alone after the French surrendered.
Good job we're not using american meme rules. You're out of you mind if you think the French have killed more English than vice versa.

who said that lmao

>You're out of you mind if you think the French have killed more English than vice versa.

Kek
See

Really made me think

>Pyrrhic victory
>defensive war
>"hiding on their land"
>nowhere near as decisive

If napoleon is miller, then whos snake?

Ney

Napoleon is cute.
CUTE!

What caused Americans and their society to be so mentally deficient?

>Literally has generals fighting 1v1

My sides

>Having such poor diplomatic processes that you have to fight a war against other European powers alone is something to be proud at
Fucking lmao

Well Napoléon charged into battle more than once, he was sure to be protected by destiny, that's why he took on the battle standard at Pont D'arcole and charged ahead into enemy fire

Fun fact is that Napoleon would probably have wrecked Washington's shit 1vs1

Napoleon took part in violent close quarters combat and personally killed redcoats with his sword during the Siege of Toulon (and ended up wounded to the thigh with a bayonet)

Meanwhile, Washington was a highborn that started his military carrer as an officer and proably never fought in close quarters

it's true though

The war of the austrian succession still irks me. Louis XV could've asked for so much land but didn't because he didn't want to become known as a great conquerer