How is Veeky Forums making money off of raspberry pi3 so far?

How is Veeky Forums making money off of raspberry pi3 so far?

For me
>buy raspberry pi3 and accesseries, plus cheap USB snes controller
>build it and upload emulator on it.
>sell on Facebook marketplace locally for $150
>everything costed $60 to make

Shit sells themselves, already have 134 in back order for the holidays :)

so you just connect it to your computer via usb and are able to play the games on the computer?

Until the government comes down on you for distributing licensed software without permission from the developer

No, I upload an emulator on it with hundreds of snes games, and it comes with an hdmi cable so all you do is connect it to your tv. Super easy, it's usually parents buying them for their kids, especially since everyone wants a snes classic from Nintendo this year lol

do you know linux?

Good job OP.
I like it.

so you just can connect it via hdmi to TV and play on controller right?

Do you print some boxes for it to looks cooler?

btw u mind sharing more detailed info on it?
That might work well where im from, dont worry it not in your neck of the woods

What about the "hundreds" of SNES ROM files he is including with it, as well as the plugins the emulator would be using to render the video, audio, and controller inputs.

Wait OP this sounds cool. Can you share how to make it for neet noobs?

What you using for enclosures?
U make or buy pre-made?

Just google it. Its been out for quite some time. The market for it is pretty saturated.

delete this thread asap you fucking retard
sage for your sake

The games are licensed by Nintendo. Presumably, if he solde enough/made enough money, Nintendo might care that he's doing this, although they already have the guy beat in terms of cost with their SNES mini console they're selling currently (though good luck finding it on store shelves).

arent you afraid of nintendo becoming aware of this and dragging you to courts?

I'm very selective on who I sell. I give a vague discription of what I'm selling and encourage buyers to message me. Then if they look legit, I explain what I have and sell it.

There's tons of tutorials on how to turn a raspbery pi3 into an emulating system. Look it up:)

Cheap and really easy to make

yeah but some android games? sounds like console for $20 if you buy parts on aliexpress

Naw. As racist as it sounds, I don't sell to white people or any Americanized sounding adult male, any white male ages 20-50, etc. I feel like these are the people that would quickly report me to Nintendo or authorities. I only sell this to minority groups such as Mexican families which are everywhere in my area, since they are more "blown away" by this technology to even think it's a legal issue lol.

Not legal and too risky. Nintendo will sue your ass.

You literaly take profit of the fact that shitskins are too stupid to understand emulators.

Good capitalist.

Well duh lmao. I'm not a retard, I know how to make money

I like to see them try lol

Can you post links of everything you purchase? This sounds like a great idea

My dad works for Nintendo and is now aware of your little scheme. Pepper your angus

Considering Nintendo sued one of their fans for millions of dollars I'm good.

OP, Neo Geo games were super popular in Mexico, take that as a hint for some extra $$

Literally YouTube "raspbery pi3 snes"

There's tons of tutorial
Showing you exactly what you need. I modify it a little and use cheaper parts that I won't discuss here because of my profits

I already have a pi3 setup with retro arcade, just was curious if you bought a package or individual parts. I'll put it up and see if I get any buyers.

should he also salt it?

I'm sure there will be enough salt to go around after the lawyers are done.

I make bitcoin price tickers and sell em for 80 bucks to retards on Facebook

how to do this?

What do you say in the description?

Where do you find your customers? I live in Finland so don't worry i won't be stealing your customers lol :D

Raspberry+python+bittrex api+ 16x2 lcd

facebook marketplace as he said, also try craigslist or local sellers. maybe even you can set up a shop on the street like homeless people and sell them there. for something like this i wouldnt advise advertising because lawsuits

>python
nvm user lol, unless theres some yt tutorial, but thanks for making me aware of this

bitcoin price tickers, who would paid 80 bucks for a hardware bitcoin price ticker when they can go to literally a thousand websites for apps on their phone for that shit