BCC 30 000 B VOLUME INJECTION BY KOREA GOUVERNEMENT FOR 12 SEPTEMBER 8H00 AM

30 000 B VOLUME INJECTION BY KOREA GOUVERNEMENT FOR 12 SEPTEMBER 8H00 AM .
I receive private information directly on my Bitcoin cash official email *** *** by lead Developer of BCC technology about the current discussion of the future of bitcoin Cash.

news.bitcoin.com/lead-developer-amaury-sechet-discusses-the-future-of-bitcoin-cash/?utm_source=OneSignal Push&utm_medium=notification&utm_campaign=Push Notifications

At this moment in Korea - it 12 September 03h18 AM morning.

AT 8H00 AM just before the open Korea market, the development going to continue and the government going to invest the same amount of money then 1 AUG 2017, more then 30 000 B VOLUME INJECTION BY KOREA GOUVERNEMENT FOR 12 SEPTEMBER 8H00 AM .

Do you remember my information 12 hours before the 100 B CVC money (the September 9) bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-CVC just check my old trend on bitcoin talk and you see I never do speculation!

I am all in with BCC right now with more 1M USA$. bittrex.com/Market/Index?MarketName=BTC-BCC

Good luck everyone,

>tfw just sold my BCH for BAT

Fug, I may have sold too soon

>bcc
but why

By mid 2018 it will be the only coin people call bitcoin

hahaha
would sell 100k if i had it

hmm i wonder why you are poor

so what price do you expect op?

Cancelled my sell order. Goodnight

>goUvernement
This makes me doubt this post so much, hope you're right OP.

shitcoins being pumped and dumped by governments is truly satoshi's vision

Thanks, just bought 100k Satoshivisioncoin™ (by jihan).

nice just sold all my altcoins and bought bcc, ( $100k worth). I hope your not trolling OP, I want to retire by the end of next year

you're insane if you did that.. there's an even better chance this shitcoin will plummet just liike btc

Nice, just sold my house and my car and went all in

That's nothing I sold my condo, my wife, my car, all my stocks ATH, my soul, took three mortgages and went all in on Bcash.

Bcash.

Koreans are waking up and buying!

do you reddit-tier faggots ever change your script? do you know how bad this looks? whoever the fuck hired you should hire me to train you and remind you shills as to why you're worthless.

Hey, who can't resist those 0.01% gains? Nobody is buying the chinese bitcoin because its too expensive to make any gains from it when selling it for Bitcoin.

It's 8:00am in Korea and the markets haven't moved.

im selling all my bcc, always do the inverse of b says

sperg detected

it's not the chinese bitcoin you inbred hick. it's all the dudes from the original bitcoin. before the jews took over the project.

It's literally bitmain coin sponsored by the CCP.
FUCK CHINKS

In going to bitcoin smash your mom

and stay there

whats going on with bcc, i bought the rumor that there was gonna be a pump today

all these flash crash caused by whales dumping make me doub so much this, masive dump inc.

haha! loled so hard it just happend.

why do people even try to shill this shit. im glad i managed to dump it for .195
such a dumb coin, they cant even agree on the symbol is it bch or bcc? you cant just ride on the bitcoin name, it looks scammy as fuck, and no one will ever use this because there can only be one bitcoin and we already have it. nice to see it slowly die

Excellent fud, have a (you)

I'm trying to buy more BCC but my fucking bank transfer is taking days, its almost as slow as BTC but still cheaper!

We're "investing" in fake money ofc we're all insane.

Day what you want,

Bought at $205 sold at $995
Re bought at $530 sold at $750
I can keep doing that till it reaches $10k multiplying my future pension
Once there is more mining power around the globe I'll be seating in my trone watching you pheasants