Why is satan so butthurt about mankind?

Why is satan so butthurt about mankind?

He isn't. In order for him to be butthurt in the first place he need to exist, which he doesn't

Satan's a good guy desu.
>babysits bunch of murderous cunts
>gave humanity the logical process needed to have boners.

Daddy issues. Imagine being a nearly all-powerful Seraph and then Dad picks the literal runt kids as his favorite.

No. God did that.

Satan gives you the illogical process needed to have boners.

So like getting hard ons in church and classrooms? The bastard.

Total mortals killed by God: Untold billions
Total mortals killed by Satan: 0

Total humans "killed" unjustly by God: 0
Total human lives ruined by evil: Billions

Killing is unjustifiable

Envy and Pride.

Depends, in Judaism Satan is just a servant of Lord that does all the dirty work.
In Christianity, it's not clear - demons are depicted as active agents all around us but Satan is hardly mentioned, but it would be implied he that he is of the same kind as angels - so evil, against God and ready to be punished with humans after Resurrection.

That and deviantart.

If God resurrects them at a point in history giving them infinitely better lives - or if their consciousness continues existence after death into a utopia by our standards - is killing them still unjustified?

In Islam and Judaism Satan is just a servant of God who's job is to tempt humans to sin.

Only in christianity he is actually an independent actor. Which is really funny, because that essentially makes christianity a polytheist religion. Not that it wasn't anyways, with its "trinity" concept and all that.

>resurrection
Heresy, kill him God.

That's the core LIKE A CORE ELEMENT - it's literally there in the most fundamental part of one of worlds most wide spread and spreading religion.

I mean you can be some denomination, cult, group call it w/e - but if it's based on scriptures and reading it literally you're still well aware of the presence of that element, I think even dumb peasants from medieval times were aware of that.

Are soldiers evil then? What about those who killed by accident?
God is all-knowing and only "killed" those who are unredeemable with no hope of ever being truly good. Quotation marks because for God to truly kill someone is to fade their soul to nonexistence.

Because he is ultimately sad inside. Being alienated.

Satan is the most human character in the Bible.

WHAT is up Satan's ass?

All he wants to do is fuck us up, the dicklicker!

Satan is a libertarian individualist rebelling against God's unjust laws and taxes

>In Islam and Judaism Satan is just a servant of God who's job is to tempt humans to sin.

In Islam satan does this because of anger and jealousy, not because god told him to.

God is the creator of everything, including the morality of what is right and wrong. Therefore, he is always right.That's essentially the whole of the Judeo-Christian-Islamic belief. Lucifer is your typical atheist fedora tipper who asks "why would god send people he loves to hell? Would a moral God do that?". Sinners are not being punished by God, they're denying God and his glory, therefore sending themselves to hell. What got Adam and Eve kicked out of Eden was disobeying what God told them to do, and what God says if the absolute final word.

Walter pls

Because he is flaming.

cause God liked mankind more than Satan.

Also, God employed Satan to test mankind's faith to God.

Yes, the judeo-christian faith is a clusterfuck.

Because Satan is a libtard. Fact. If you're libtard and you attack the greatest president of all time, you are a libtard and Satan is one too.

[So mention] when your Lord said to the angels, "Indeed, I am going to create a human being from clay.
So when I have proportioned him and breathed into him of My [created] soul, then fall down to him in prostration."
So the angels prostrated - all of them entirely.
Except Iblees; he was arrogant and became among the disbelievers.
[ Allah ] said, "O Iblees, what prevented you from prostrating to that which I created with My hands? Were you arrogant [then], or were you [already] among the haughty?"
He said, "I am better than him. You created me from fire and created him from clay."
[ Allah ] said, "Then get out of Paradise, for indeed, you are expelled.
And indeed, upon you is My curse until the Day of Recompense."
He said, "My Lord, then reprieve me until the Day they are resurrected."
[ Allah ] said, "So indeed, you are of those reprieved
Until the Day of the time well-known."
[Iblees] said, "By your might, I will surely mislead them all
Except, among them, Your chosen servants."
[ Allah ] said, "The truth [is My oath], and the truth I say
[That] I will surely fill Hell with you and those of them that follow you all together."

This nigga knows.

Satan as an opposing force to God is a Catholic invention.
He's just an angel who goes around fucking with humans with God's implicit permission.

Why even kill the person in the first place? Why doesn't he shoot his holy magicbeams at the person to make it have a happy wholesome life so it won't cause trouble?

Autism

Wrong. Humans killing humans is unjustified because human lives don't belong to us to freely take. Human lives belong to God and as such God is free to take them whenever He pleases.

Satan isn't butthurt at us in particular, he is butthurt at God. Since God loves us, Satan strikes at us because he sees each soul lost as a point against God.

>God wants us to follow his word or he will send us to spend eternity in fiery Hell flames
>even if you change your mind while in Hell it is too late, even though you will be a completely different person after billions of years
>if you are a good person you will notice there is no evidence of God's existence and be honest therefore can't force yourself to believe in God and so will go to Hell anyway
>meanwhile axe murderers go to heaven because they decided to believe in God on their death bed

hate to be fedora tippy but there is really no way round any of this

>meanwhile axe murderers go to heaven because they decided to believe in God on their death bed

Only true according to the Protestant heresy.

But anyway, hell is self-imposed. Complaining that if you're bad you go to hell is like complaining that if you jump from a cliff you fall. Not going to hell is actually not that hard.

Satan is jealous because he is made out of fire while we are made out of earth so he sees himself as superior but still god wanted him to bow to adam which he didn't do out of arrogance.

That's only in christianity though in islam you are fucked if you murder rape and all that shit.

oh man.. you shut him down quicksmart.

You're making an awful lot of assumptions there, user. If you are really "fedora tippy," what evidence do you have to prove that any of those statements are true?

There's a reason gnosticism was a thing. The bible reads like propaganda supporting a tyranical dictator. He knows everything, he sees everything, he can never do any wrong. He can do as many genocidal floods or destroy as many Sodom and Gomorrahs as he wants and still be the good guy. He's always right and never wrong and you're not allowed to question his motives. I mean, if this was an actual person we were talking about, you'd have far fewer people sucking his dick.

God made him this way.

Just a little bitch who got butthurt daddy loved something more than him.
he's the prototype for the bratty child/teen.

Why is God so butthurt about Satan?
All we have is only one side of the story.

Because he will never have the same level of power and authority as man kind and he know he will burn for his crimes against god and man

It Judaism it's explained by God having multiple worlds and this one of death is explained as the lowest of the lowest, where evil has to be destroyed by death.

In Christianity there's no explaination for it, it's just you die because you die deal with it.

Tho I think none of them is on spot about truth, we have to dig more and clearly somewhere else - imagination did not help us at all.

like getting hard on men and babies.
you are right.

I think he was just asking for an explanation of the mythology.

>Human lives belong to God and as such God is free to take them whenever He pleases.
I don't remember agreeing to that.

It's been a while since my last Bible study but aren't the gospels quite clear on the notion of salvation being the reward for faith above all else.

Killing can always be justified in one way or another.

What if a crazed maniac was raping your 5 year old daughter in front of you and you had a gun and he didn't listen when he told you to back off?

Yes, but you won't get that from a Catholic cultist.

The devil isn't butthurt about humanity; he's attempting to use humanity to defeat God. His coup with 1/3 of the angels failed miserably, so he's trying to use whatever resources we have to win the war he already lost.

He's the universe's worst military leader. The strength of his enemy's troops were twice his, and he has no way, and I mean zero way, to deal with the Almighty.

He knows he's doomed. But his faith is in humanity to overcome that doom. He will realize, to his horror, that his angel/man rebellion will fail just as hard as his angel rebellion.

Please allow me to introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
I've been around for a long, long year
Stole many a man's soul to waste
And I was 'round when Jesus Christ
Had his moment of doubt and pain
Made damn sure that Pilate
Washed his hands and sealed his fate
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game
I stuck around St. Petersburg
When I saw it was a time for a change
Killed the czar and his ministers
Anastasia screamed in vain
I rode a tank
Held a general's rank
When the blitzkrieg raged
And the bodies stank
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guess my name, oh yeah
Ah, what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah
(Woo woo, woo woo)

Devil fell Day Two

Mankind was created Day Six

This Mormon meme needs to end.

I watched with glee
While your kings and queens
Fought for ten decades
For the gods they made
(Woo woo, woo woo)
I shouted out,
Who killed the Kennedys?
When after all
It was you and me
(Who who, who who)
Let me please introduce myself
I'm a man of wealth and taste
And I laid traps for troubadours
Who get killed before they reached Bombay
(Woo woo, who who)
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
(Who who)
But what's puzzling you
Is the nature of my game, oh yeah, get down, baby
(Who who, who who)
Pleased to meet you
Hope you guessed my name, oh yeah
But what's confusing you
Is just the nature of my game
(Woo woo, who who)
Just as every cop is a criminal
And all the sinners saints
As heads is tails
Just call me Lucifer
'Cause I'm in need of some restraint
(Who who, who who)

>Made damn sure that Pilate
>Washed his hands and sealed his fate

kek

If the devil knew anything, he would have prevented this, not "sealed" it.

>But anyway, hell is self-imposed
What, because "believing is a choice"?
It's not. You can't just make yourself believe in something that sounds completely ridiculous to you.

>Devil touches Pilate's heart and fills it with mercy causing him to spare Jesus
>Thus dooming all of humanity to suffer in hellfire with him
Why didn't he do this

>the virgin Devil
>the chad human

He didn't know. Jesus was very careful about what he spoke about to his people.

1 Corinthians 2
No, we speak of the mysterious and hidden wisdom of God, which He destined for our glory before time began. None of the rulers of this age understood it. For if they had, they would not have crucified the Lord of glory.

Jesus would have died of natural causes eventually. He was born of man, after all.

As a Christian, I ask you guys this: Did Jesus need to die on the cross? What implications does Christ's torture and violent death have for the history of humanity?

'What I tell you in the dark, speak in the daylight; what is whispered in your ear, proclaim from the roofs.'—Matthew 10:27

'He said to them, "Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation.'—Mark 16:15

'Unlike so many, we do not peddle the word of God for profit. On the contrary, in Christ we speak before God with sincerity, as those sent from God.'—2 Corinthians 2:17

this man gets it

>be devil
>serve god like no other angel for Unimaginable amount of time
>doesnt accept to bow for Chad Man for 2 seconds and sperg (counts as one sin)
>get kicked immediatly from heaven and promised hell and to live till the last day

>be Adam
>created by the hand of THE CREATOR ALL HIGH himself
>All angels bowed to him including the angel of death that will take back your soul.
>who didnt bow got kicked
>Ripe pussy created specially for his enjoyment and procreation.
>sins and get forgiven no matter what as long as he didnt worship fake gods.
>god promises him heaven
>god litteraly chosed him to be the apex in a radius that of the radius of the observable universe

Get rekt Satan and his ilk.

>coup with 1/3 of the angels
Angels weren't that angelic it seems.

Satan being a fallen angel is wrong.
And it contradicts the definition of Angel
>A pure being made of "light" only purpose is to worship god and serve him, they cant dissobey him.
Satan was a demon who got lifted to the tier of "Angel" seeing how he was good as them.
He didnt bow to Adam and said to god "do i bow to him this being you created from dirt while i was created of Fire"
Angels arent created of fire they are created from light
Demons are created from fire.

I was talking about the angels he persuaded.

God can't justly kill some one? Are you saying that is outside the limit of his abilities?

satan wasn't in heaven, it was lucifer

You got duped, user.

He hates God, so he wants to hurt God by dragging us to hell.

I always liked the jew explanation more, that God simply created him to be mankind's adversary, the enemy that scares people and inspires them to faith in order to oppose him.

The christian Lucifer origin always reeked of dumb flanderized fanfiction to me.

Question about Satan, are him and the Islamic Iblis the same basic entity? Or is there a Satan in Islam separate from Iblis?
Sorry if it's a dumb question, I'm not really up to snuff on my religion of peace mythology.

>I disprove your ideas by not acknowledging them
Get-A-Load-of-this-guy cam

If you are literally God, creator of life, the universe, and everything, I think that entitles you to define objective morality.

You don't get to dictate the terms of your existence with the being that created you, the universe, and everything.

I think they're same (at least their intention)

Self impose like the christians who die in rome who were asked to forget their gods

This. Kind of sad for the poor guy. Inside, all he want is love and recognition by his surrounding.

>mfw the devil is the most human character of the Bible

This. Why does everybody keep confounding Satan and Lucifer ?