Why do leftists hate white people?

Why do leftists hate white people?

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/FULLCOMMUNISM/comments/3k29sb/for_some_reason_i_was_browsing_leftypol_until_i/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Slave morality

A lot of it is they straight up don't like white people, the same way that the KKK doesn't like black people. Difference is one side is widely accepted and tolerated while the other one is condemned as it should be. Perhaps that'll change someday but until then have fun applying for college white boy

Cause they're on the right side of history

stale meme

>taking far-right tabloids as news

Everytime

>beleiving leftist fake news
bet you believe the Egyptians were black, you fucking subhuman

The Express is a right wing tabloid you dope.

>b-but the MAYNESTREEM METEOR

Because they put race in class struggle. So if you are white and proletarian you are an enemy as the white burgoise.

What "leftist fake news"? No one mentioned that or brought it up, not user OP or anyone.

user was criticising the express as a fake news tabloid, and by that same token I imagine he calls out buzzfeed when they spread bullshit.

>I imagine he calls out buzzfeed when they spread bullshit.
wrong leftists worship buzzfeed

American right wingers are Zionist slaves. You're the only cuck here who hates the white race.

Why do inferior subhuman eurangutans want to make Veeky Forums their safespace?

are you talking about leftypol?

>He really thinks there are SJWs on Veeky Forums
You're better off screaming "/LEFTYPOL/"

What the fuck are you talking about nigger? I don't really see what this has got to do with "American right-wingers" since the Daily Express is a British tabloid, and the article is about Oxford - a British university.

If you want to discuss your down-syndrome burger politicians and ess-jay-dubbs then do it on /pol/.

>You're the only cuck here who hates the white race.
Oh so you think you like the white race huh? Name five of their best paintings. Seriously, /pol/acks are the cancerous haemorrhoids of this board since they act like the "shields of civilisation" but actually know nothing about European culture or history.

leftypol are SJWs

>reddit.com/r/FULLCOMMUNISM/comments/3k29sb/for_some_reason_i_was_browsing_leftypol_until_i/

/leftypol/ are lefties who apparently hate identity-politics, despite the irony of that, so they hate ess-jay-dubbs by that logic.

History is racist and this board should be deleted along with /pol/

Veeky Forums is probably the only place where the left is safe from IDpol and the SJW. Even /leftypol/ is compromised now.

>hate identity politics
>class is identity
>half of them are faggots
>25% are actually taking estrogen pills
>throw out any idea that they brand with an opposing identity and ban the user for even uttering it
Oh turns out they're actually just insane.

>trusting the shitting norman
Silly billy.

the lefty should be pushed out of Veeky Forums, go clean up your own mess before you shit up this place with your anti white propaganda

>/lefty/ say that /pol/ memes are bad
Ho, god. I am dying.

>half of them are faggots
>25% are traps
It now describe another board.

It's common for a mentally ill tranny to project himself onto others to pretend that he isn't a mutant freak.