TKN + Tether Partnership !! Spend Fiat with TokenCard

ethereumworldnews.com/first-time-tokenized-usd-ethereum-made-possible-tether-ethfinex/

"Joining the pack is a smart-contract project powered debit card which you might have heard before: TokenCard and which also is ETH gateway formed in 2016. With this integrated and the Tether ERC20 accepted, users throughout the market can use traditional fiat currencies for the transactions.

Co-founder of TokenCard – Mel Gelderman stated:

“The launch of Tether fiat tokens on the Ethereum network is a huge step towards mass consumer adoption. This blurs the boundaries of what is considered a blockchain asset versus a ‘regular’ asset and will enable people to own the fiat currencies most familiar to them but in a tradeable digital form.”

“This will make it much easier for the majority to use Ethereum powered platforms, like TokenCard. The option of choosing TokenCard over traditional banks becomes even easier if a national currency can be held in token form. The strength and versatility of the Ethereum blockchain enable a safe and secure means of transferring funds anywhere in the world without needing to use a bank of any kind.”

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp6PY4kp0L4
reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/comments/6kr88v/tenx_vs_tokencard_vs_monaco/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I cant tell if this is good or bad... fuck it BUY BUY BUY

I like TenX better.
Give me some reasons why TokenCard is better?

Cheaper Fees. There is no 0% Fee Cards. TenX and MCO fuck you at the Crypto/FIAT exchange Rate. They give you 3% under spot. If Bitcoin is 4000$ they give you 3880$ and only tell you about the 0% Fee but in reallity you pay 120$ Fee.

TKN would give you 4000$ and you pay 0.5% = 20$ Fee.

Also you dont have to trust a thrid Party with your Funds.

>No product
>Terrible communications
>Multiple delays (from sept to dec)
>Terrible moderation
>Card looks like shit
>No reason for a token
Just look at the tx volume needed for this to be worth high market cap.
Furthermore TKN is so far behind other market competitors and is only set for a public release in Q2 2018
A lackluster, incompetent team amongst with continuous disappointing results should be a red flag for any veteran investor

>a red flag for any veteran investor

Alongst*
Also :
> wanting to buy a coin which volume halved over the past days
> recently pumped coins with bag holders wanting to dump their bags
You have to be a fool to invest in this

This is Bullshit. This month there will be a new Video Marketing Campain. Next Month a new Website, Forum and Explainer Video. In November Marketing Push to Market and in Dezember the Beta with 1000 Users !!

I'm pretty sure I saw a video from a TenX coworker explaining that they don't take anything from consumers side ( card holder ).

this video from the co founder of tenx debunks your shitty fud.

youtube.com/watch?v=Dp6PY4kp0L4

also TokenCard is fucking ugly. TenX card looks hot as FUCK
TenX also sounds way cooler than tokencard.

This is exactly why TenX DOES NOT SHOW YOU THE FIAT/BTC EXCHANGE RATE.

There is nothing free in life.

did you even watche the fucking video you tard.

To think a scam coin like MCO is ahead of TKN is really telling, also how is it bullshit?

No Merchant ever will pay 3% fee bro, only in your dreams. Every Merchant has the right to decline such fees/transactions. My senpai has a shop i know.

seriously do you understand the fucking video or not? merchants ALREADY pay (more than) that 3% fee for using the visa/bankcard/whatever system.

go be poor and take your ugly fucking shitcard with you.

Actually depends on merchant / shop for example in Singapore (where tenx is based) most merchants will subsidise that 3% fee so imo tkn doesn't really have any leverage

>merchants ALREADY pay (more than) that 3% fee for using the visa/bankcard/whatever system.
no they don't. I'm in Greece and we pay 0.8%.

>this video from the co founder of tenx debunks your shitty fud.

2:15
>The moment that merchant swipes that card through, the bank is notified, and ... (pauses to think of the best way to say this) there's a perentage of that $100 that gets subtracted from that merchant. So let's say, AND THIS IS JUST A PURE EXAMPLE, IT"S THREE PERCENT. The merchnt will not get the full $100 from the MC or VISA system he or she will get $97. So that's 3$ left over in the system."

This is exactly what the user you replied to said.

TENX SHILLS ARE THE FUCKING WORST

3 percent by the way IS A LOT OF MONEY.

THIS IS THE NICHE THAT BITCOIN WILL FILL IN WITH CHEAP< FAST TX'S

TENX IS JEW

TenX = Vaccum Salesman
TKN = Nerds

he says that it's 3% because it's different for each country as states.

there's always going to be a fee the merchant has to pay for digital transactions. if tenx would be madly expensive, ( more expensive than just using your bank or visa card ) there would be no incentive for merchants to accept it. They would have no bussiness.

do you really think TenX would be this retarded?

This is the best comparison so far. TenX's target demographic is teens and its disgustingly obvious

Normies:
TenX- whats a TenX?
Monaco- whats a Monaco?
TokenCard- hmm, sounds like some sort of card for spending tokens.

More like this:
TenX - Sounds pretty cool i'll google it
Monaco - Oh rite that citay somewhere in europ?
TokenCard - kek niggercard? ( southpark )

googling around puts TenX as cheapest.

reddit.com/r/MonacoCard/comments/6kr88v/tenx_vs_tokencard_vs_monaco/

Please buy my bags

WHY DIDNT I BUY WHEN I SAW THIS THREAD AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Monaco card going to wreck this peice of shit

Card ship in October , over 10k registered

not even the decency to properly photoshop their card mockup into a stockphoto..