Bitcoin crash imminent, Veeky Forums pump and dumpers BTFO

How does it feel knowing you are in a bull trap? China has banned cryptos, your preposterous little scheme is over!!!

None of the current coins will survive to the next generation, they've become bywords for crime, financial illiteracy and greed. The tech will survive, but whatever you're holding now is heading down to roughly 700-800 USD. Other coins will fare much much worse.

Cash out, run for the hills

> china has banned crypto's
you are fucking retarded aren't you?
no one can "ban" cryptos

Oh no! Not China!... Again!
Crypto can't be banned just because China says it is. That's the whole fucking point.

faggots like you come out of the woodworks every time theres a dip.

there were hundreds of you when btc went to like 1900 usd lol and guess what, it didn't fucking crash down to pennies.

It went up to its an all time high, you can post that stupid picture all you want, the truth is that you have no fucking idea what you're talking about because you're a clueless scaremonger.

Business as usual people. The real whales in china doesn't give a shit about the local exchanges, although it certainly used to make life a bit easier. Anyone who thinks they do not have access to the foreign exchanges is dreaming.

t. chinese

But they sure as fuck can ban fiat-crypto exchanges.

I really, really like that image.

For now, but not indefinitely. Until then there's all types of laundering possible. How do you think chinks make money farming WoW gold? Do you see any WoW / CNY exchanges around?

how many times have I seen this picture
how many times have things recovered like alwasy

You fucking people are all deluded.
So you think closing down of Chinese exchanges won't effect crypto at all?

Lmao. It's gonna dip so fucking hard. Sub 2K levels. And it's gonna be bear market for a long fucking time.

If this meme is accurate then how rich is this guy? I'll wait.

it feels amazing

I'm late to the party so I'm waiting for the crash, gonna buy real low and enjoy the next surge

Oh sweetie it's cute that you think that

People like you make me question if BTC is really a bubble that's more likely to pop than not.

Your connection to reality is completely lost. Delusion level is off the charts. Euphoria is ATH. Textbook example.

It's scary because I'm also invested in Bitcoin. But I didn't go completely insane. Yet.

You're a fucking idiot if you think China banning fiat/crypto exchanges means anything long term.

>TFW Bought $48 of Bitcoin on sep 8
>TFW hasn't gone up since
>TFW Losses amount to -$1.93
Yea no thanks, I think I can wait this one out.

That short ain’t working out too well I see OP

unironically really like this

They will clamp down, and im not saying BTC to 0, but I think you are going to see a purge of alot of coins out there, and a significant drop in BTC price. A lot of the activity over this year has been punting

I would NOT short this, not until a strong downtrend shows up. If i saw