Metatron

Why the fuck is he larping as a Roman?

He looks like an Arab.

who cares. who cares? why waste space on the internet for this question?

t. Metarab

he's from southern italy

Maybe you should take a look on a map. Rome was 90% southern europe, north Afrca, and middle east. What exactly do you think the typical roman looked like?

certainly not egg-shaped greasy larpers like Metameme

reminder that he wears chainmail 24/7

>TV shows that were made for western european audiences

You probably also believe that Jesus looked like pic related.

>southern italians

not even once

>Terrones
>white
Lmao

NOI

Terroni are subhumans

Reminder

>Two actors from the British Isles

t. Sicilian of moorish decent

They both woudn't look out of place in any region of Italy, especially Antony

Most on Veeky Forums probably thing they looked like British actors, not too light or else they would be "snownigger" and not to dark like actual Mediterranean people, "arab rape babies" to them.

Exactly. And at the same time they don't look like Moorotron.

There seems to be a certain part of /pol/ I mean Veeky Forums that thnks all of Europe, North Africa and Asia Minor used to physically similar to Northern Europeans until they were "cucked" at some point in the distant past.

You're absolutely right. You are the final authority on what the ancient Romans looked like, bolstered by years of intensive research and reams of evidence, and we should all bow to your superior knowledge about the ancient Roman phenotype, which coincidentally happens to be very similar to your phenotype.

Not at all. Early Roman Elite looked like Hallsttat Celts. Simple as that. South Italians look nothing like that.

Tv series Rome portrayed Romans accurately

t. Errone

You realize that southern Italians were brought into the roman political system fairly early on right?

Not every roman was a member of the handful of aristocratic families who founded the Roman city state.

t. Errone

Like hallstat celts?

Early Romans descended from the Latial culture people (1000-700 bc) who came from the Apenninic culture mxing with urnfield around 1100-1000 bc, way before Hallstat celts even existed

Sorry terrone but urnfield didn't look like your greasy south italians

Urnfield expanded well into South Italy...

So from this your problem doesn't seem to be with the fact that southern Italians were part of the Roman empire, you just don't like them.

Great thread, good job

t.complexed by genetics
I don't know who that guy is but you are both pathetic.

t. Errone

>Arab
So every brown people look Arab?

He looks greek

>Larp as the greatest warriors in history.
>Greatly inspired for what they stands for and represent.
>Knows 7 languages.
>University professor.
>Stylish as fuck beard and hairs.
>One of the most fair and clean creator you can find in that shitstain called youtube.

Y'all faggots can keep screaming "muh terrone" and complain about him not being
a pure blooded italian, it still doesn't cancel the fact the he is chadding you all everytime he wears his 16th century takeda clan samurai armor that he brought thanks to the hard work he putted on his channel.

>chadding

>literally wears chainmail 24/7 because he's afraid something bad will happen to him
LMAO

Look at all these pure Aryans

>university professor

Where? The terronian institute of scammers?

Those Terronian scam "universities" do not count

God, Terroni are ugly

Sometimes I wonder if these people sue their portraitists for a refund.

I think he's actually a high school teacher. He had a cute 14-year-old girl model armor for him once.

>high school Terronian teacher

Lol

he literally had access inside the vatican secret archives, dunno if he's an high school or uni teacher, but he's surely somebody that knows his shit.

>vatican secret archives
So he's a pederast?

Those archives are open to any researchers with a valid reason, all you have to do is apply for a pass. He explained the whole process and story in his video; IIRC, it was for a research paper he was writing during his undergrad, and was endorsed by a professor. It wasn't really anything special.

He teaches English at a high school, and does translation work for the EU, he's not an actual scholar. To his credit, he's very upfront about this.

Don't ever fucking insult the based metatron you subhuman anglo snownigger. He may be a bit autistic but he's one of the few decent youtubejews.

LEAVE metatron alone.
his is one of the purest channels on youtube, and i LOVE him and i WILL protect him

bully him and you will have to fight against me, better back out now while you still can

But anglos ARE snowniggers. If not by blood, they are by heart.

Based Archangel.

Based Metatron is way better than english youtubers like the Fat Alt-rightist and the Dance Teacher. I mean, they're youtubers, you can't expect them to be super important people with better things to do.

is it literally impossible to talk about Italy, Italians or the general vincinity without someone sperging out about race?

i mean it's not really that fucking hard to get, an Italian "race" exists that is it's own thing and not an off-shot of another, it's not germanic or eastern or african or any of that, it's just Italian.

Fun fact OP: lots of Greeks and Italians and even Spaniards look like Middle Easterners.

Could be an arab roman

Hey user you're right, Romans looked exactly like the white germanic-celtic people they constantly enslaved and racially discriminated.

wtf is terronian???

Someone mention Romans?

Italians have been krautenized, Italians≠romans

That doesn't look like vanilla Attila. What mods?

>Lust over hot bois like that
>they alwyas have smol diccs
eli eli lama sabacthani

Not true

surely anyone from Scotland to Syria could larp as Roman?

WIR

saved for future use against LARPing germanics and italians

>the Fat Alt-rightist
who?

>there are no blond or blue eyed jews