ITT: Main Characters in History

>ITT: Main Characters in History

Lmao a literally who, do Americans really think their founding fathers have any relevance whatsoeever in history because they made a piece of paper for 90,000 people in 1777

---XVI CENTURY---
*PLEASE INSERT COIN*
>START
*PLEASE SELECT CHARACTER*
>CHARLES V
>FRANCIS I
>HENRY VIII
>SULEIMAN THE MAGNIFICENT

They added colours in the new patch.

Is this a joke

Many white guys post a website that says the feature of some roman rulers and it says that augustus had blonde hair with green eyes so which one is true?

He was playing life on easy mode
Pic related was main character with good arc and challenge

This is the epitome of neocontrarianism

by far, one of the most overpowered characters

That's what you get when you put your INT to 1

You mean an absolutely based monarch?

>ok guys what classes are you doing
>Quaker
>Quaker
>midget
>uh, ok, you guys meet in a tavern
>did you even read my backstory
>what?
>my character does not leave his cave
>we have to meet in his cave
>what....ok, you guys are huddled in the midget's cave
>I roll to convince them that slavery is the worst thing in the world
>you fail
>I roll again
>you can't just roll again
>fuck you I'm rolling five times at once now
>*many sessions later*
>ok Ben, you FINALLY convince the Quaker community to come out against slavery, can we focus on---
>are the people in the delegation wearing leather
>Ben, please
>are they wearing fucking leather
>....yes
>I roll to convince them that animal cruelty is the worst thing in the world
>this is why we never invite you over Ben

kek

this. What the fuck has Franklin actually added to Western thought? He was just a dude with higher education that travelled around Europe pretending to represent a break away colony.

was he, I dare to say, /ourguy/?

HE was literally digging his fingers in every piece of the pie of society. It's like being the Arch mage, Thieves Guild master, Legate in the Legion, The Listener, and whatever other bullshit organization you run

Can't forget about the Nordic people

posting the obvious

Just say 16th

Damn that's deep

this to be honest, the founding fathers as a whole did write down the most liberal constitution ever at that point in time but the figure of Franklin remains unknown and insignificant in the wider scope of history

our American education system and idolisation of our founding fathers makes us view him as a much more important person than he actually was

Are you forgetting his scientific contributions too? He's one of the least important in this thread, but still fits into OP's description

We all know that George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Alexander Hamilton are the superior choices

>his scientific contributions
OP asked for the MAIN characters in history and quite frankly he falls way too short to be considered one of the main characters in the field of science Newton, Copernicus, Gauss, Pascal, Mendeljev,...

Franklin's greatest scientific achievement was probably the invention of the lightning rod (even tho several buildings in Europe already had a similar type of protection against lightning in place) hardly worthy of a main role in the theatre of science

You have to look into the lens of the times and location though. The colonies weren't exactly a place of huge scientific thought, so if you really look at the progress that Franklin had, you could easily see that he might have been one of the most intelligent men in the colonies

Sure loved those RTS games

>Henry VII
Fucking deluded anglos

>Francis
Use the name in its base language, not the anglified version next time

Is that the Zucc?

>George Washington
maybe
>Thomas Jefferson
sure
>Alexander Hamilton
literally who?

Royalty names are translated. You would know that if you didn't behead yours.

In some cases it sounds stupid though. If I hadn't known beforehand, I would've never guessed Wenceslaus stands for Václav.

This family is THE main characters

And Nicholas was called Nikalai.

Nice empire you've got there.
Let me liberate it for ya.

Actually that story was a tragedy and Hannibal was the main character, Rome was the antagonist, Massinissa was the betrayer, and Scipio was the noble enemy.

alexander hamilton, the guy who started the federal reserve, started the tariffs system, and fixed trade with great britain

He was a respected international statesman, one of the architects of the United States and its standing.
He's not Metternich but he's not irrelevant either.

wrong

probably wewuzism

>liberate argentina, chile, bolivia and peru
>donate a fuck ton of money for education
>argentina just keep the money for MUH MEAT
>dies alone with out honors
still better that simon "permanet president of 3 countries" bolivar

In terms of getting pussy, definitely

>t. brainlet
You are confusing San Martin with Belgrano. He donated his money to build schools, and these were built. They were direct donations.

STOP READING PIGNA

You forgot
>Got shot by someone named Aaron

Motherfucker did a full Renegade run.