Ive been lurking for 2 days now. this board is satire, right?

ive been lurking for 2 days now. this board is satire, right?

everyone is promoting the coins they bought and trying to influence things, right?

RIGHT? AM I RIGHT OR WRONG? TELL ME OR I WILL PUNCH YOU

You're right. It's just meant to get normies to lose their money.

>this board is satire
>everyone is promoting the coins they bought and trying to influence things

that's not satire you dumb cunt

btc is going to moon, buy my holds pls

correct, now leave

SAY SORRY OR I PUNCH

Where do you guys go for actual legit info?

It depends. I have inside infotmation only Alphabet Agencies know. When I am feeling kind and generous, I will post some of it here so you kids can make some neet bux off the info. Turn rude on me and I will fuck your shit up and tank your coin. I dont give a shit, I dont take any shit. Im not in the shit business. > tldr; If you are civil and polite, I will make you independantly wealthy. If you are rude,I will destroy you. Thats the way user rolls.

i guess reddit, everyone here just shills their shit coin that will lose you money.

>larping this hard

This

Are you fucking retarded op?

P.s buy SIFT

I just look into the coins I see shilled here and buy what looks good. Have done very well this way.

Sometimes there is actual discussion going on but threads tend to derail after a couple of posts. All this advice you read here is indeed shilling and shitposting.

it's a mix OP. Like I'm going all in on Ethbet next week and I might shill it afterwards but really idgaf what Veeky Forums says, their loss.

yeah, it is a satire...

If there was an upvote button, I would press it

/biz is kind of your child with down syndrome, you know that something is wrong but you still love them

Maybe.

But if you went back to say march and bought everything shilled you'd be "rich" now and all the threads were "it can't be this easy, can it?"

Unfortunate Post.

reddit and biz
DO YOUR RESEARCH
dont just buy on fomo
read the fucking whitepaper

fud = profit

its a bunch of autistic fucks that freak the fuck out over any little dip because they're so used to instant gratification

watchin the daily shitstorm is A+ entertainment value

If you're not retarded Veeky Forums can actually be a very good indicator of finding coins that are about to pump. You just have to recognize it before it starts getting shilled in multiple threads