SOMEONE FUCKING HELP ME

>SOMEONE FUCKING HELP ME
>AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thích_Quảng_Đức#Religious_background
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

how powerful is the mind?

Hello darkness my old friend...

powerful enough you can burn yourself alive and not flinch.

FUCK YOU I WONT DO WHAT YOU TELL ME

Great thread, OP

implying he didn't smoke a bunch of opium just before this

implying opium would have done anything to negate the pain of being burned alive.

Implying he was conscious enough to know he was being burned alive

What was the point?

Sometimes there is no point.

Why didn't you post the original

when he wakes up he as a surprise lol

What a great tragedy. Why did you fuck it up OP?

The original monk didn't even peep when he was lit on fire.

>As he burned he never moved a muscle, never uttered a sound, his outward composure in sharp contrast to the wailing people around him

Didn't he burn himself to stop 2 sides from warring?

He burned himself because the Christian leader America put in place, in a country that's 90% Buddhist and ~5% Christian, was persecuting Buddhists.

>en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Thích_Quảng_Đức#Religious_background

It wasn't a protest to stop "both sides" but rather a protest to stop persecuting Buddhists. There was no "both sides" to this when the Buddhists were being forced to convert to Christianity to receive any aid. They were forced to convert to Christianity to work in public office, to own lands, etc The Church was the largest landowner in a country that's 90% Buddhist.

America didn't put Diem in place

Frenchmen are autistic. They act like snobby assholes who are superior to everyone when they are even worse colonizers than the fucking Anglos.

The French plan was to recolonize Vietnam after the WW2. They asked the US for assistance. We declined ofcourse.

The US involved itself in Vietnam early in the 50s by 55s, we had military assistance on ground. Diem was elected with a 98% "vote." Everyone knew it was fraud. The CIA was helping him as well as many other important figures in US gov at the time. By all account, he won with the US support.

The support from the US continued for the next decade or so. The monk burning took place in '63. After a decade of support from the US.

because the fire burns the sound of the scream away you dummy

"Had US suppprt" is not the same as "America put him in place" you fucktarded Amerifat

actually those dudes are amazing, how they can just sit there stoically and burn.

So alpha

He has the situation completely under control

You've never seen people on fire before? Everyone always screams. Watch some videos online.

the virgin jesus
>long scruffy hair like a hobo
>inferior semetic genetics
>bad posture not even corrected on the cross
>gets killed for shitposting irl
>only followers were hippies, bums, and protocommunists
>screams and wails while getting mildly bdsm'd by romans
>fully spooked i.e. "dying for your sins"

The Chad Buddhist
>renounces all body hair for superior aesthetics and aerodynamics
>superior aryan genetics
>always sits in perfect zazen