Is America the perfect fusion of Albionic perfidy and Teutonic ruthlessness?

Is America the perfect fusion of Albionic perfidy and Teutonic ruthlessness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-8Lu7MRjQs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

And Hibernian/African cute-hoorism.

And Catholic morality.

And Jewish acumen.

And Protestant discipline.

And Asian community spirit.

No, America is more Celtic than Anglo or German.

Protestant work ethic + strong patriarchal, clan based institutions = success

But if you aren't a cute hoor you're probably being screwed over by these institutions, set up as they are to screw you.

No morality you take home with you and you don't act morally at home.

No acumen and you end up poor, and everything designed to screw you over is twice as effective.

No discipline and you can't virtue signal to infiltrate institutions.

And no community spirit and anything you accomplish will evaporate when you die.

Perfidy and ruthlessness are also essential. Though as a transatlantic human I'd say perfidy is advanced cute-hoorism.

>No morality you take home with you and you don't act morally at home.
Religiously enforced morality means that the family honor must be upheld. Thus the males of the family will enforce the patriarch's will and preserve the family's honor.

>No acumen and you end up poor, and everything designed to screw you over is twice as effective.
Don't be fucking stupid. Work hard and invest in your children's educations so they have critical thinking and analytical skills. Be prudent about your business decisions. If anything, you have the family to fall back on and mitigate economic and financial disaster.

>No discipline and you can't virtue signal to infiltrate institutions.
Idk what the fuck this means.

Seriously, the WASP Puritans had a good fucking thing going. If they were more tribal things might have developed more slowly but they wouldn't be as cucked as they are today.

>Seriously, the WASP Puritans had a good fucking thing going. If they were more tribal things might have developed more slowly but they wouldn't be as cucked as they are today.

For themselves they did. You have to virtue signal to get into their circles and benefit from them.

The thing is that you can't really get into their circles without having an equally prestigious pedigree or you need to several generations of New Money before you can become their social equal. Also, preserving wealth for at least three generations is insanely difficult due to family infighting and factionalism and how a vast fortune can turn into nothing if you divide it too much. The Old Money really do operate on different rules and philosophies.

America is a mix of almost all europeans, but specially, irish, germans, italians and english.
Then you had also, but in more small number's poles, russians, portuguese, french, spaniards, scandinavians, other eastern europeans also.

But the hands that built america were irish:

youtube.com/watch?v=p-8Lu7MRjQs

it's irish-german. But italians were also millions

Anglo-Germanics make up the rural backbone
Lots of Italians and Irish in the cities

Most white Americans are Anglo. However they claim not to be to sound more exotic. I.E one German ancestor makes them German and that's simply not the case.

It really depends on where you live. Where I live, in western NY, most white people, even in the country, are of primarily German, Italian, Irish, and Polish descent. For instance, I'm 5/8 Polish, 1/4 Italian, and 1/8 Scottish, and that's a pretty typical pedigree.

It's not perfect user. Teutonics would be great but our Germans are typically non-Teutonic, beer-drinking, stuffy puffy red faces, autistic nationalism type of germans.

Needs more Steppeniggers tho.

I just go off of where my last name came from. If my Great-Great-Grandpa came from Germany, I might as well say my ancestry's German on the census.

Nigga are you LITCHERALY retarded? I live in St.Paul MN and literally every while family I know is German or Scandinavian or a mix of the two, with a dash of Irish mixed in

My mother used to claim that she was Irish-German 1/32 Native American, turns out she's 100% Welsh.

Anglo-german makes up the backbown of the agriculture community
Irish and italians make up most if the big crime syndicates
Otherwise its a big melting pot

(((german))) who were the rejects of the teutonic imperial germany and therefore allowed to leave.

They didn't send their best, folks...

>catholic morality
>jewish acumen
I feel as though I need to laugh and vomit.
Those are like two word stories, real almond activating.
>Morality from baby burners who damn any they don't know to hell and can only muster chivalry when garunteed the solace of an afterlife - practiced by gilded pederasts.
>Acumen from a people who in spite of their genius are universally despised for their proclivities

No, most self-identified celtics in the US are just English.