Has there ever been a successful genocide?

Has there ever been a successful genocide?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/DX0Dg9MxsOg
no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fant
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Go ask the Moabites.

the current ongoing genocide of wh*tes

Haiti. Also the only successful slave revolt in history (that we're aware of).

So. no.

You posted it.

I'm a leftist, but the liberal cocksucking academics don't want to say it.

The reason why we only have X linked DNA from neanderthals is because we murdered all of them and raped their women. We utterly annihilated those ugly trolls from this planet and fucked their hairy hooked nose women.

The Tasmanians were whipped out by the British in the early 1800s. Also various Native American tribes whipped each other out.

Carthage

All the other human species

Denisovans,

Red Deer Cave People

Neanderthals

Unknown native australian ancestor

and another mystery species

It was like lord of the rings only people absolutely fucked all the other races

There are only a few master races in pre-neolithic history. Near eastern farmers, indo-europeans(aryans), the ancestors of east asians... am I missing anyone?

None of those other species existed past the paleolithic. Even red deer cave people were done 12,800 years ago.

Because they got displaced by the master races. They just didn't die off.

Aren't indo europeans and near eastern farmers the same group as of 10,000 bc? I mean Sumerians were indo europeans no?

That's still up for debate. As of now, the theory is that indo-european were a mixed group, whose founding populations were a group of neolithic farmers who split off very early on and mixed with siberian mammoth hunters.

> I mean Sumerians were indo europeans no?Definitely not.

>that's still up for debate
>definitely not

What did he mean by this

Sumerians date from 4000 B.C. at the earliest. Indo-europeans were already a different people by that time.

Do you have reading comprehension problems or are you just low IQ?

The last pure blood Tasmanian abo died in 1876

>accuses me of being dumb
>is including indo-europeans in a discussion about Neanderthals and Denisovans

Suck a fat cock fuckstick. Your statement was way fucking dumber than mine.

I don't mean to sound racist, but holy fucking shit they really look like archaic human species.

This is a female human supposedly.

I was merely answering the other dude's question. I'm sorry if your cognitive abilities are so limited that you can't even follow a simple exchange.

Don't get me started, the ones who look like that are the full on desert rural ones. Aboriginals in major cities have all been diluted by whitey.

I'm the same dude, holy shit you are mentally disabled.

Tasmanians were allegedly the most primitive people on earth. They had no number system, no calendar, had even lost the ability to make fire, and apparently did not understand the link between having sex and pregnancy.

Says the guy who didn't understand a simple answer. KYS subhuman.

>indo-Europeans killed off neanderthals and denisovans

This is literally something that you said before you called someone else low IQ.

he looks like the Jewish director mel brooks

Moriori who lived on the Chatham islands. They were pacifists but that didnt. Stop the Maori from invading, killing and eating most of them, enslaving them all, forbidding them from speaking their own language and marrying each other. They died out in one generation.

Most if not all the natives in central and south Argentina were fully genocided by the army, or if some remained they eventually died.

For example, the last selknam died in the 80s and left no progeny.

Not at all there are still about 1K of them

>we only have X-linked DNA
No. We (probably) don't have Y-chromosomal DNA from Neanderthals, that's all you can say.

Genetically speaking there's nothing particularly archaic about them however, especially compared to other hominid species. They do have "robust" features.

Selk'nam genocide on the Patagonia.

Other studies say we don't have mtDNA from them. We have no idea

Are you kidding? They look like any other more "archaic" member of Homo sapiens sapiens. Why haven't people realized that not all modern humans have the exact same skull features, or alternatively, that anything deviating from the "norm" doesn't make you more related to non-Sapiens humans? To put it simply, Homo sapiens idaltu and "Archaic Homo sapiens" have way more "archaic features" than that ugly woman.

RIP snow rice niggers

Norwegian Fants.
There is like, 100 people who CLAIM to be Fant descendants and want some special rights but the number of people who even know about them are less than that.

youtu.be/DX0Dg9MxsOg

Also the one against armenians and assyrians

They're fucking bizarre, when they first arrived they could and did fish but by the arrival of Euros they didn't do it anymore and even if they accidentally caught fish while looking for shellfish they didn't eat them, and no one knows why

>Norwegian Fants
Am I being memed here?
Can't find anything on google.

Who

my point exactly.

Yes.
It was so complete no one even remembers that people ever existed.

You're acting like ugly people don't exist.

Caanites are still being genocided.

Arawaks

All of them are mixed race tho

Found this:
no.wikipedia.org/wiki/Fant

I read it and the word literally means "Found", as in "Found people" and doesn't at all seem to refer to an ethnic group as much as to outsiders from the perspective of villagers, especially travelers

One thing the Brit’s did right in cleansing Tasmania.

Philistines

Gauls

The Dzungars and the Cagots

Carthage?

Punics still lived in former Carthage and their homeland Phoenecia. They only really dissappeared when the Arabs conquered and assimilated then.

The Cagots weren't genocided, they are just known as Gypsies.

Uh but there are still Ainu. You can google pictures of them. They're neato.

But there are still Jews. You can meet them IRL. They have big noses.

What about the peoples from sentinel island?

This is common knowledge senpai

Dwemer, if you dont couldn't that one guy in the plaque hospital

I genocide thousands of sperms every day llmao

>White Genocide
>Real

Cagots aren't related to gypsies at all, and they weren't even subject of violence (well it may have happened sometimes) they were just ostracised. They were local people victim of a bad joke for centuries.

Meant to reply to

I genocides milions of pusy ebery dai
:)

Tasmanians apparently.

Abortion for the bl*cks.

the Taino, actually. There were only 500 of them left in 1548. In the 1800's there was a movement by Hispanic Caribbean people to identify as Taino because it gave them a cultural identity, but none of them could really claim genetic ancestry from the Taino. Currently a sizable amount of people in Puerto Rico claim to be Taino but they draw from the 1840's cultural reclamation, not from any Pre-Colombian Taino people

Snowniggers genocided whoever lived on islands like faroe islands or iceland

I remember a black kid from my school who looked somewhat like him.

Plenty.
The natives of the canary islands and Tasmania for example.

white suicide is more apt

Mel Brooks is a fucking treasure. His son sucks, though.

No neanderthal women would break your ass their men are even stronger.

Once again retards the neanderthal died out due to bad genes from inbreeding due to low populations.

No the sentinelese are the most feral wild humans on earth they make even africans look civilized in comparison.

For starters you cant reason with them, any attempt to go near them results in males killing you brutally or females raping you(no Im not joking the women are so wild that they forced sex on the indian explorers in a boat). Truely animalistic humans at least niggers have some semblance of impulse regulation but these are chimps that walk.

h-hot

>the sentinelese are the most feral wild humans on earth

That's bs, they just happen to be hostile now, but they weren't always like that. There are reports of peaceful contacts with them. There is also a chance their violent """"culture"""" collapsed after the tsunami so maybe they're not as aggressive now. There is no proof they're significantly more violent than other savage nig nogs, Contacting them to find out is just not worth the risk.

Yes user nigger looking humans who have yet to invent fire and are known to shoot arrows in your shin are totally civilized. They also have no culture they are dumb animals.

> females will rape you
user I...

Theyre not the only uncultured primitive tribe on Earth. There are other tribes like them in South East Asia and probably central Africa.

Anyone who lived near the Han for an extended period of time desu

They exists somewhere in time.

It's worth noting that their first known contact with the outside world involved a group of European explorers kidnapping several of their children, taking them back to Europe, killing most of them (albeit unintentionally) with disease and then dumping the survivors back on the island some time latern, at which point said survivors presumably told their people what had happened.

Which might explain at least some of their hostility towards outsiders.

>There is also a chance their violent """"culture"""" collapsed after the tsunami so maybe they're not as aggressive now.
citation needed

Dzungars still exist. Manchus only killed 80% of them.

You don't seem to be aware of the reason why they became hostile in the first place, gotta love dem Anglos