Can you guys give me some examples of historic African accomplishments that do not include any Southern, Northern...

Can you guys give me some examples of historic African accomplishments that do not include any Southern, Northern, Western, or Eastern colonies? Basically I'm only
interested in the central and south-central countries. None of this Ethiopia/Mali/Mansu bullshit which are all just meds anyway

Other urls found in this thread:

nytimes.com/2017/09/21/science/africa-dna-migration.html
metmuseum.org/pubs/bulletins/1/pdf/3269235.pdf.bannered.pdf
youtube.com/watch?v=BkOd4hia34g
journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004393
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Compared to the rest of the world there are none.

Prosperous slave trade

Africa invented math.

Thank you. That's what I thought. This was the answer I've been seeking for the last 6 months. My work here is done. I can finally stop making these threads. But before I go, I have one more question: why haven't they been able to accomplish anything?

They have a boner for paratroopers.

Probably because their environment wasn't conducive to producing intelligent people

The ethnic group of Mali was the Mandinka people who were/are negro blacks. I don't know what you mean by calling it med

I think Ethiopians have significant Caucasoid admixture but yeah you can't just dismiss those.

>Ethiopians
>Mali
>Mansu Musa

>Meds
I'm tired of these memes. I know OP is trolling but I really worry about jthat curious newfags who nonironically believe shitposting like this

Cow blowing

low average IQ.

Why are you wasting time trying to argue semantics? These colonies aren't African and you know it. All of their accomplishments can be traced to their Arab/med/Muslim involvement

nytimes.com/2017/09/21/science/africa-dna-migration.html

>But Dr. Reich and his colleagues discovered that a 3,100-year-old girl in Tanzania was profoundly different from the older East Africans. A third of her ancestry could be traced to early farmers in the Near East.
>Previous studies of living East Africans had hinted at some Near Eastern ancestry. But the new analysis shows that people from the Near East spread into East Africa at least 3,100 years ago.
>Near Eastern genes were also found in a skeleton from South Africa about 1,200 years old; according to the researchers, some living South Africans carry this DNA today.
>In all, these genetic patterns suggest that early farmers or herders from the Near East swept down through Egypt into East Africa several thousand years ago. They then kept expanding over the centuries until their descendants reached the southern edge of the continent.

Really makes you grab your chin and go "hmmm"

why are you trying to argue with this prolific shitposter
also: a civil war thread gets deleted by mods but this shit gets to stay for the 1124th time this week?

Invented by the Scythians.

>citation needed

They did it with horses but its basically the same shit.

metmuseum.org/pubs/bulletins/1/pdf/3269235.pdf.bannered.pdf

Nigga there are 93 pages, pinpoint the pages. Also:
>video evidence vs hearsay from 3000 years ago by a guy who described giant gold digging ants.

It's the first page, m8.

>2. Now the Scythians blind all their slaves, to use them in preparing their milk. The plan they follow is to thrust tubes made of bone, not unlike our musical pipes, up the vulva of the mare, and then to blow into the tubes with their mouths, some milking while the others blow.

I'd be inclined to believe it since if he was just making shit up, it wouldn't be later practiced by other societies.

At least they used tubes instead of directly placing their mouths on the vajayjays. Aryans confirmed once again for being more hygienic than the Bantu.

I don't know how historical it is, but its fucking badass.

Yes Ethiopi/malo are just Meds besides having black skin, curly hair and living 3000 kms away from The Med, especially the Mali

Just like European civilizations are just near eastern colonies

A lack of animals that can be domesticated and a climate that discourages agrarian society and allows disease to spread easily.

>A lack of animals that can be domesticated

They make some real funky music.

youtube.com/watch?v=BkOd4hia34g

Daily reminder that the african ostrich and the african elan were domesticated when whitey showed up.

That's not accurate and uses old population models

journals.plos.org/plosgenetics/article?id=10.1371/journal.pgen.1004393

This accurately explains the genetic history of Eastern and Southern Africa that is not merely a neolithic eurasian component but rather an ancient back crossing from the Mesolithic

>pol autist is back

feeling pity for the dude, ikibey tier posting

It's not that significant vs other groups in africa

taming != domestication

>1/3rd of her ancestry
>also 3k years ago
pfft

>Admits he's only fishing for the answer that confirms his biases.
Wanna expose more of you intellectual dishonesty?

wtf africa is actually separated by water? i thought it's an arbitrary '''''''''''continent'''''''''' similar to how europe and asia are arbitrarily decided

Why don't these posters start their threads with a picture of Central Africa?

The map is wrong. America is a single continent which contains the two land subcontinents SouthAmerica and NorthAmerica. The Sea separation between the two is artificial, so it doesn't change the face that America is a single continent.

>377 ▶
> (OP)
yea hthat's what i tgihogyht! nigger map

Calling two largely biologically and geologically (arguably also culturally) distinct continents on their own continental plates a single continent because a few silt linked volcanic islands less than 80kms wide at the thinnest point form a thin thread that links the two is the retarded end of the spectrum.

>which are all just meds anyway
/pol/ pls

>geological
All naturally conected. You can't even measure geological "distinct" continents, as the fact that the mountain line of the Rockies and the Andes pretty much resembles each other on the climate consequences.

>biological
Somehow, europe fauna diversity managed to put europe as a single continent, alright.

>cultural
Amerindian cultures (which are also the relevant ones) are pretty much related, as they are the succesion of past North-American migrations and share precolumbian art and values culturally. Unless you think that an invasion can change continents.
>calling
The people who discovered America called it a single continent. The retarded english people just diverged from the consensus. It's pretty much obvious who is right over here. The people who discovered America.

They are

European culture is just a revisionism from ME cultures then.

>>geological
>All naturally conected. You can't even measure geological "distinct" continents
Imao
Glad this abjectly stupid shit was at the start of the post so I didn't have to bother with the rest

So you agree with the people who discovered and explored America? Great for you.

The fuck are you even on about?

It's simple. The consensus of the countries that discovered such lands dictates that America is a single continent. Wether you agree with me or disagree, it's irrelevant as you just spouted irrelevancies such as "geological, biological, cultural" elements that actually 2/3 change over time, ignoring the tectonic dynamic effect to the continents.

In other words. America is a continent.

>Europeans adapted ME customs and scripts

Wtf I guess Europe is just a Arab conlony

Not disproving his point. Sorry.

I was more wondering why you think me calling your post "abjectly stupid shit" means I agree with you. You might as well go back to an aristolean world model because that has primacy.

>posts no argument
If you post no argument, I imply you agree with me. How am I wrong?

He gave no evidence so he has no point

Not wasting my time reading the rest of your dumb shit if you appear to dispute plate tectonics a good hundred plus years after Wegener proposed it.

Sorry if I misinterpreted you, I struggled a bit to translate your post from the original crayon-eater.

>African cultures are just meds
>has no point
That was the purpose of the user answering OP. Why do you deny african cultures?

>tectonic plates determines continents
>India, australia, arabia, dorsal zones separating lands and part of siberia to America
Nope. The consensus says that America is a continent. Tectonic plates are irrelevant to the current consensus.

What consensus?

Plus I never said that plate tectonics alone determines continents (only that you were levels of retarded I wouldn't expect even from this shit board for saying that 'you can't even measure geologically "distinct" continents', and that I could safely ignore the rest of the short bus bullshit that would follow); it was one of several arguments for viewing North and South America as distinct continents.

>x determines continents
And the consequences of such requirements leads to America being a continent.
>what consensus
The one that the countries that discovered and explored America agree with.

How is this hard to get?

Mali was black, you low IQ filth. Just because there was Arab influence through the spread of Islam, doesn't mean that the empire and its rulers weren't black. Jesus, we have sources from traveling Arab that it was a black empire.

>>x determines continents
>And the consequences of such requirements leads to America being a continent.
The fuck are you even trying to say with this vague weasely bullshit?
>>what consensus
>The one that the countries that discovered and explored America agree with.
>How is this hard to get?
What's hard to understand is your barely literate denials of the very real geological and biological factors as to why the Americas might be considered as two distinct entities connected merely by the most thin spit of land that can be crossed by road in an hour and yet cannot be safely navigated from north to south.

Inventing iron working probably independently from outside influences?

History books depict them as lighter skinned blacks

lack of neanderthal genes.

Aboriginals and othe related groups have Neanderthal DNA. Kill yourself.

Other West Africans can be light skinned too, are they not as black as others?

uh, if you mean european countries, they determined that north and south america are distinct (the current continental map was drafted in europe), and if you're being an edgy memelord by saying the native nations determined them as one continent, then i'll have to tell you that no native nation fully explored both.

>Ethiopians
>Meds
Ethiopians are basically the same as Somalis racially, but you'd still call the latter a bunch of niggers, wouldn't you, you fucking hypocrite? Ethiopians and Somalis are vaguely Caucasian, but they also have very clear African features like dark skin and fuzzy hair, and you can find plenty of them who look even more 'Negro' (and I'm not just talking about southern tribes). The Nilotes you make fun of for their agricultural practices (because you're a sheltered retard) also often have vaguely Caucasian features, but I don't see you bringing that up.

>Mali
Have you ever seen someone from fucking Mali? They're completely black, they're in the middle of West Africa. If they're not black then nobody is. And Mali wasn't even founded by Muslims, urbanism and civilization were firmly rooted in West Africa centuries before Islam spread, including in areas were Islam never reached at all like southern Nigeria and (modern) Ghana.

>the central and south-central countries
This is like saying you don't count Asian accomplishments unless they're Siberian. You're arbitrarily picking the least accomplished parts of Africa (though even here you have states like the Kongo and Buganda) based on a completely baseless idea that the rest of Africa is somehow 'Mediterranean'.

You know, considering how retarded the left is, I'd probably be a right wing /pol/shit if you retards didn't constantly embarrass yourselves like this. So thank you for that.

No-true-African bullshit. Europe received constant migrations from Asia, and European civilizations were an extension of Near-Eastern ones. It's hypocritical to dismiss Civilizations that were physically on the African continent as not being African, just because they also received people and ideas from outside.

Roll for Aksumite Seals

Damn West Africa, that's pretty cool.

This. Domesticated animals (besides the horse and dog) were largely brought to Europe. Not even the European auroch was domesticated, the cattle Europeans have are from the Middle East.

I want Senait gf

Rolling.

No I would not call Somalis niggers. You can look at them and just immediately tell that they are some weird Caribbean/Med mix and not your typical charcoal black Bantu. You just know. I don't even consider them black in my head

Mali is confirmed med/Arab/Muslim roots. Any extra darkness is just from the sun, unrelated to bantu origins. I left out the caucasoid part because that was going to be the nail in the coffin for when someone gets too uppity in my thread

Not an argument. Siberia isn't Asian the same way Egypt isn't African

Going all out I see.