Wake uo tmrw

>Wake uo tmrw
>You're Alexander II of Russia

Fix this shit now.

Keep Alaska, abandon Poland entirely and take even larger steps to the emancipation of serfdom and focus on further reforms in administration. Overall he was a decent ruler dealing with a piss poor situation created by the predecessor

>be nicer to poles
>keep Alaska for the sweet sweet oil money down the line
>fight Japan as soon as Meiji comes to power, make them my bitch
>make an actually consequential Duma and actually stick with their decisions
>try and encourage industry by investing in manufacturing
>end serfdom day 1, kill any landowner bitch boi who protests
>try and make Yugoslavia a thing sooner and bring them under my wing

Convert the peasants and serfs into commercial farmers invested in the status quo. Seize land from peasants if I have to. The commies were more afraid of that than anything and for good reason.

>Seize land from peasants if I have to.

*for

Encourage communist hunt.

Build trenches along a general area, between that and the Atlantic can be a German reservation.
Ally with China.

>deport all Jews to Britain, kill them if they refuse to go
>make sure Prussia and Austria have my back
>no serfdom emancipation, turn corvee into chattel slavery
>don't even ponder flirting with panslavism

>Ally with the German Empire and A-H, try not to piss off France and the UK, though
>Keep Alaska, make a treaty with Japan, A-H and the UK on spheres of influence
>Import more Germans as agricultural advisers
>Give the subjugated peoples limited autonomy, but keep their taxes, only one Russian Army, and crush separatist movements in the beginning
>Still free the serfs, maybe introduce a constitution to guarantee human rights and stuff
>Industrialize, maybe with the help of foreign investments
>Gradually grant the population more rights and keep them happy so the Soviets never have a chance

>>end serfdom day 1, kill any landowner bitch boi who protests
This is (you), on the ground

>End serfdom
>Keep Alaska, sell Finland instead
>Allow that Icelandic colony to be built in Alaska because why notihai
>Take Port Arthur early, take Weihai as well for better control of the Bohai Sea
>Offer to end the Great Game with the UK in exchange for capital investment
>Use capital to industrialize the Volga+build railways
>Begin building a navy in the Far East to project power in the Pacific
>Grab a couple of Pacific islands to use as winter resorts
>Allow German migration into Poland and only Poland
>Expel all the Jews to make room
>Have Lenin land in an unfortunate accident as a child

Name one flaw

Kill Myself. I'm not fixing all that shit.
If forced to otherwise...
>Genocide all ethnic minorities to prevent nationalism
>Keep Alaska
idk what else

All those people want to keep Alaska are forgetting about something perfidious next door

>Implying the UK would care about Alaska once the Great Game is solved

Never underestimate anglos desire to fuck with Russia

>Forgetting that Anglos allied themselves with Russia in WWI

Which then got fucked by civil war and revolution. All part of the plan

OK, I add a change to my plan (I'm )
>Ally with the German Empire and A-H
>Use diplomacy to get the French in the Alliance (maybe split Belgium between the Dutch and give France Wallonia, promise them British colonies in a war against the UK)
>Try not to piss off the US, at least maintain a friendly neutrality, if they get pushy about Alaska, sell it, but for a fair price
>Mainland Europe is all friendly, let the Germans and French build up large navies
>Invade the UK
>Dismantle the British Empire
>Everyone gets colonies, there'll even be Russian, American and Japanese possessions in Africa

>Ally with China.
retardest idea in the whole post, the Qings are not the PRC in the 60'

Seels fucking Alaska as he did in real life and use that money to finance a slow transition to a constitunial monarchy and use them to make a Crown+Parlamentary land reform to dont put all the reform in my person so I avoid be killed by reactionaries

It was a major point of contention and strife throughout this reign that could be attributed to its downfall with ultimately little gain

The resource shift from poland(a possible puppet state) with more maintenance in Alaska forces russia to create a better fleet in the long run, and have the resources to more so do so giving them an edge later on in life against meiji japan

Sell Finland for what price to whom?

>once the Great Game is solved
If Willy wasn't autistic enough to alienate Russia, the Great Game would only be solved by Russian troops in Calcutta.

To Sweden or Denmark, or maybe Germany, or even the local Finns, just to whomever will buy it.

Why would anyone have paid anything for Finland, excluding Finns who had 0 money until the 1980's?

The same reason people paid money for then-worthless Alaska, the land

Maybe Austria-Hungary would buy it

Alaska wasn't worthless, Russians already knew about all the gold located there, plus it strategically important in the North Pacific region. There's a chance Russia would've won the Russo-Japanese war if they actually had a dedicated Pacific fleet based in Alaska.
In comparison, Finland had fuck all. The only reason Russians kept it was to wave their dicks at Sweden.

>Alaska wasn't worthless, Russians already knew about all the gold located there
[citation needed]

>In comparison, Finland had fuck all.
Finland has vodka and forests, as well as a decent amount of land.

This, plus the Finnish border was 20 miles away from the capital Petrograd. Very important defensively for Russia

>Finland has vodka
Go back to Krautchan with these meme tier "arguments", faggot.

>Don't give Alaska to the US
>Don't get assassinated
>Promote education, aim for universal literacy
>Don't get assassinated
>Abolish the serfdom
>Don't get assassinated
>Modernize the navy
>Don't get assassinated
>Build railroads all around the country
>Don't get assassinated
>Balance the budget
>Don't get assassinated
>Expand the army
>Don't get assassinated
>Try to prevent Germany from unifying
>Don't get assassinated
>Once universal literacy has been achieved, begin transitioning to a constitutional monarchy
>Don't get assassinated
>Send troops to support the Union in the American civil war
>Don't get assassinated

>Duma decides to sell Alaska and be harsher towards poles
What now fag?

>Russia
>Invade the UK
Laughed out loud tbqh. How, exactly? Teleporters found in the snows of Alaska, perhaps?

Read the two posts again, ofc only with the support of France and Germany and a neutral USA

Royal Navy was as large as those two combined, and could match their shipbuilding, even disregarding the difference in gunnery, doctrine and grand strategy. Furthermore, unless you can prevent the Franco-Prussian war they are going to despise each other. Neither even have much interest in invading Britain regardless, and nothing Russia says will change that.

>France gets Wallonia
>The British colonies in Africa are split up between France and Germany
>USA gets Canada
>Russia gets all British colonies in Asia

What a ludicrously harsh peace treaty. You'd still never make it to Albion regardless of what you wanted to do with the British Empire.

I'm not sure why you'd imagine that a stronger Japan would benefit Russia. If anything, Russia must conspire to keep Japan weak.

I don't know what that guy was talking about, but Russia did indeed plan to invade the UK in India, for decades, and the Brits were terrified of that prospect and did whatever they could to destabilize Russia.

>send troops to support the union
Isnt that a waste of money considering they won anyway. I doubt you'd be able to keep anything you captured

>Capturing land is the only point of war

The point is to create an alliance with the USA by helping them crush their rebellion. A Russo-American alliance would be unstoppable.