Using bittrex, looking to widthdraw ethereum to an ICO called blackmoon crypto...

using bittrex, looking to widthdraw ethereum to an ICO called blackmoon crypto, could I directly widthdraw from the exchange to the ico address?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=JjwK3ANHMJI
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

yes thats how most people do it

yes user its most convenient way

no, transfer your eth to an erc20 compatible wallet first. (Myetherwallet, mist, metamask) That way you can get your blackmoon tokens through the smart contract, which is not possible with the bittrex wallet. In other words, if you send eth with your bittrex wallet, your eth is gone.

No, don't be stupid user.
Withdraw to MEW then to the ICO, or you are gonna get fucked

why do you have to ask this user? ofc you send it from bittrex.

Does Exodus work?

Don't listen to these idiots. Do NOT send it from bittrex unless you like losing money

it says right on the website not to use an exchange.

but can I send it from my EXODUS wallet then?

This.
1.) It needs a smart contract to execute the trade.
2.) The bittrex wallet won't know how to store the ICO.

blackmoon is a scam. just a fundraiser to make the dev's instant millionaires.

How so? Seem legit to me

Not sure, can it store tokens? it has to be able to store the tokens you buy from the ICO. I use MyEtherWallet.

all dev's get 1 million each out of the ICO fundraising.

similar question can I send bitcoin from binance to the blackmoon ICO? I already made an eth MEW adress where the tokens can be deposited to.

pls respond

NO YOU FUCKING RETARD READ THE INSTRCTIONS AND DONT BE A HELPLESS IDIOT

A general rule of thumb is no you should never use your exchange address for an ico, they can us multiple adresses and if lost I can't imagine trying to get bittrex/binance to find my blackmoon.

can i send from ledger nano S address

Nevermind won't buy it youtube.com/watch?time_continue=4&v=JjwK3ANHMJI
It looks scammy and tries too hard to look good to make up for something it lacks.

They have buybacks at 0.80(price 1.00)

Would be very surprised if it didnt go at least 2x very fast upon reaching exchanges.

Site looks solid, videos look solid; lots of marketing crap(including bots) but as far as im concerned thats exactly what I want to see for short term gains at least; dont see how one would lose money on this(short term) except if the devs do a grab & run
(And I dont see the VK guy doing that).

JUST USE MYETHERWALLET LIKE THEY RECOMMEND ON THE WEBSITE.

i'll give you guys some credit, this is much better shilling than before. maybe i will buy some of this russian garbage

>falling the the blackmoon scam
lol. first off dont send from an exchange, second off try out something like Ethbet instead if you want real returns, yw

I just did this what can i do?