Went from 9 BTC to 3 BTC this month trying to daytrade coins instead of holding

Went from 9 BTC to 3 BTC this month trying to daytrade coins instead of holding.

Convince me not to sell my 1100 OMG and go all in on Bitcoin Cash in a desperate gamble to get some of it back fast.

its all a gamble user

you'll miss the announcement tomorow

Worst % return gains possible.

You're right.

I decided to all in on ADX instead.

Wish me luck guys.

Bcc will take over btc better switch now in accumulation faze while it's cheap

Succ his cock

>Thinks Chick Bitcoin will overtake BTC when Chinks are pulling out

>Pulls out of OmiseGO after 3 days of Hodl before bull run

>Went from 9 BTC to 3 BTC this mos

niggaz plz. BCC can't do shit until EVERY EXCHANGE in the world starts to trade alts against BCC. When/if this happens, time to move over BTC. Until then, kys

FUCK LITERALLY EVERYTHING I'VE DONE IS WRONG

I'M LITERALLY GOING TO KILL MYSELF

CRYPTO RUINED MY LIFE I CHECK MY BLOCKFOLIO EVERY FIVE MINUTES AND DIE A LITTLE INSIDE BECAUSE IT'S ALWAYS GOING DOWN

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

Sell and go into ARK.

What are You? A fucking faggot? How do you lose in a bull market. Don't be stupid, diversify in coins that have room to grow. If you don't diversify you deserve to lose your shit. If you want to gamble find a low cap ico and hope it hits. I diversify across shit icos and have made over 50x. One that hit was elastic coin, shit was cash. 1k could become 2 mill if you aren't being a fag.

anything but adx dude it got pumped like weeks ago like aug 14th or something it's not gonna go up anymore

like I'm not gonna shill you on anything else but save yourself and don't do this.

BCC's chart looks exactly like the chart of Bitbean.

Hey vey, buy this coin right here, its like Bitcoin but cheaper and faster, no downsides.

shut the fuck up you lying cunt.

Get a load of these guys user. They still haven't bought POSW.

Not sure if POSW is even on their radar user?

Yeah you're probably right user. They'll never have their own moon mission story to tell on biz.

objectively false, BCH has flatlined and its about to be bought up by the chinese
3-4x gains in the next month guaranteed

It is the smartest decision you will ever made, omisego had it's time now see the bch pattern last time it fuckin rocket 5x this time expected maybe 2x but is good money

switch your shit to BTC while its dipping and stop opening the app, give it 6 months and check back. Now send some here for the advice:
1GV7RBttWUL18KAVPBKcaRxA6DSijbfCK5

I thought I was a retard because I lost about $1500 over the course of the last 5 months in a mix of gambling, trading and buying meme coins because I thought those were better (since they're funnier and shit, no one really cares about smart contracts in the real world, people just don't see it yet). you guys make me happy

Why do you thing BCC is a good project? If you can't answer that then don't touch it, this rule applies to all trades.

>implying Bitcoin Cash a kikecoin
>completely oblivious to who is manipulating BTC to turn it into a banking layer
>mfw

>make a thread about how you are selling OMG
>it moons shortly thereafter
I almost feel bad for you OP.

Noooo IOC will actually get your money back everyone else has already pumped

Whatever clearly you suck at trading

What was your strategy?

Do it retard lmao