Why being attracted to teenager girls is considered wrong?

Why being attracted to teenager girls is considered wrong?

Was it always this way?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=J6MuNALoDNc
youtube.com/watch?v=-ioilEr3Apw
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

It's considered wrong because in modern society, people are just looking to get fucked, and retarded teenage girls can easily get manipulated into fucking just about anyone who can buy them beer.
Back when you ostensibly had to get married, you could marry off your retarded 14 year old daughter and not have her get manipulated without having a provider
Plus you get a horse or some stupid bullshit. You don't get a horse when your dumb slutty daughter fucks the night manager at Arby's

>Was it always this way?
No, it's pretty recent. Girls used to be married as soon as possible during thousands of years. Also guess what no male is programmed to be attracted in old infertile female...

Source?

Some 14 year old bulgar sloot

As make up and nutrition improved, teenage girls got hotter. Fathers didn't want to share anymore, they wanted their daughters' 14 year old assholes all to themselves.

A toxic combination of christcucks and gender feminists.

There's nothing wrong with being attracted to teenage girls, only acting on that attraction.

>Why being attracted to teenager girls is considered wrong?
Is it? Seems to me that only acting upon said attraction is considered wrong, which makes sense considering the average 14yo girl is ridiculously pliable and fragile.

A better question would be, what induces girls to wear whose disgusting, hideous, vomit inducing fake nails?

Because you're objectifying the still developing body of an adolescent, a person in a state of transience who will stop existing after a few years.

Haven't you read Nabokov? The climax of Lolita (no pun intended) is him realizing that the young girl he used to prey on grew up in just a few years into an adult with major issues, and all he has left to show for his struggles and emotional investment is the emptiness of solitude (as the innocent child he fell for no longer exists), plus a shitload of regret for depriving somebody of a normal adolescence.

Don't do that to yourself. You're only setting yourself up for failure and normalizing a culture which overvalues the sexuality of immature women. If what you want is a trim qt, put down the hot pocket, hit the gym, and turn yourself into the male version of that.

Fpbp, you are biologically hardwired to be attracted to whatever seems fertile, regardless of age.

We used to have a necessary function for that ability , but nowadays it's not really necessary due to our high population and medical technology and because of the liberalization of the family unit and women in general, it's seen as exploitative to want to bang young women.

And they’re sexualizing young girls,
and it’s getting to the point where even
I have a problem with it.
And that, it shouldn’t be that way.

hmm..

The difference of power/status/maturity between adult men and low-mid teen girls and consent issues etc. How true this is arguably varies widely depending on context, the idea that all such relationships are inherently abusive is a bit out there (if were are talking about
let's say 14-15yo and up). Also to some degree older women wanting less competition. On a macro scale it's a battle between individuality and more "conservative" views on society that value stability/cohesion over individual freedom to some extent.

>Is it it wrong?
Child protection laws

>Was it always?
Nope, its a fairly recent trend in the last 100 or so years.

dumbass dowry worked the other way around. You had to pay the future husband or his family for taking your retarded 14 year old daughter, not the other way around...

Some cultures transferred wealth to the groom's family. Not all dowries were the same.

It's just that when you're 14, you don't know shit and are vulnerable to getting manipulated by older men who know better and still go through with it anyway.

>muh market value
Said no older woman, ever. Like every well adjusted human on the planet, the thought of a grown man bamboozling children into having sex with them is (rightfully) seen as repugnant. Even in ancient times girls were married off young, but so were their husbands, and you don't see huge age discrepancies except among aristocrats where marriage is more of a political alliance.

And many of those older women were themselves the victims of abuse and wouldn't want another person having to go through that kind of torture, and deal with the lifelong psychological issues that it caused. People who unironically think women are trying to protect their "market share" are wolves bitching about the shepherd taking away their freedom to eat sheep.

youtube.com/watch?v=J6MuNALoDNc

I'm not attracted to that annoying piece of shit in any way humanly possible.

Because , 14 year olds are dump and horny ,and fucking them seems manipulative.

The society where the family is fucked up and 14 year olds dont listen to thier parents and parents dont want to control thier kids. so its easier to fuck them. its seen as more mqnipulative then ever before.

In the days of old : (80 years ago)
16 and married and my hudband takes me to visit my parents frequently and I help his mom while I am pregnant and feel home and taken care off.

In the days of now:
16 and pregnant with that stranger's baby my parents will kill me, i am insecure i want to kill myself i am a slut I think i will get an abortion and i will never say sorry because my freind also got pregnant and pulled it off because she is a strong independant woman, i guess thats what they say.

my ears. they burn!

That was probably the best line in the whole presentation

Are you seriously implying unwanted pregnancies didn't happen way more 80 years ago?

yes you bastard.

Yes. Either you were wanted or your mother was burned at the stake.

Well I don't have a single fact to back myself up so I guess I'll just keep on truckin'

For the record I think being unwanted and having your mother burned at the stake still counts as unwanted. Especially when lack of centralized police made raping lil qts way easier and less dangerous.

You're basically correct but you've got a funky methodology.

It was more like
>then
You, an 18 year old man just out of school and ready to join the labor force as a factory wagecuck, marrying the girl you've been dating for years, and immediately getting to work squeezing out babies. If you don't make enough to live in a tiny 3 or 4 room bungalow, you live in a multigenerational house where you have grandparents, aunts, and uncles all providing for your children.

>now
You're not a real man unless you live in a giant two story colonial and make enough to provide for your wife to stay at home doing nothing except exercising and maintaining her figure, for your children to be sent to fancy college, to have two gas guzzling suvs in the garage, and living with your parents is widely seen as a disgrace.

It's a pathology for virgins to imagine bygone eras as the good ole days. They don't know what a shotgun wedding is, and they're usually too young to comprehend the bleakness of being stranded in a loveless relationship, which is why they feel that they could get laid if society went back to coercing people into marriage, not realizing that it's easier than ever to get laid, they're just slovenly, self-centered social autists who don't deserve it

lil qts had 7 brothers you know ?

With that many brothers they probably took turns on her desu

Who would dare to touch that girl . her brothers are every where and each of them has 10 freinds.
>incest
thats only a white thing

>When you're such a moron that you can't realize that the reason why women were treated as property and heavily protected was because it was a value system meant to keep women from being raped and to harshly punish anyone who committed it
>When you can't understand how society functioned without a police state then question why it is lynchings were so common

>thats only a white thing

Why is consanguinity somewhat common in China or Japan? Don't Confucian societies strictly forbid marrying within the same clan?

consanguinity will rise in places where peoples' movements are restricted

Huh? Why are you being angry I never said anything about the world needing authoritarian rule or anything like that. I just was saying that it's easier to get away with rape when a girl is afraid of being a pariah for losing her virginity (so she wont tell anyone) and less fear of a woman having a weapon/an STD.

Bullshit. If you went on TV and said you are attracted to 14 year old girls, you'd be considered a disgusting pervert. It has nothing to do with acting on it.

Saying something on television is sort of like acting on an impulse. Like there are a lot of things I wouldn't mind telling my friends or my boss if asked but if I just went on TV and spread weird personal info it would be considered freaky at the very least.

>>incest
>thats only a white thing

Are you retarded mate?

You would tell your boss you are attracted to a 14 year old girl? Enjoy losing your job you idiot.

>It's just that when you're 14, you don't know shit and are vulnerable to getting manipulated by older men who know better and still go through with it anyway.

True, though my argument was about the individualist approach vs conservative views (many religions and fascism for example, beyond just conservative cultures in general), i'm not arguing for increasing old manipulative men's dating pool. I'm not arguing for anything really, just showing that both sides are questionable compromises. A middle ground where both social cohesion, stability and individual freedom are prioritized would be better. Basically the west 50-60 years ago in some sense.

How do you even manage to get this triggered? Nothing you wrote is in any way related to my post.

I didn't mean that specific example but that is why I said "boss" and not "hr" or "management".

Confirming to my point that it isn't just acting on it, the attraction itself is considered wrong.

American influence over the world

youtube.com/watch?v=-ioilEr3Apw

I guess you're right now that I think about it. I feel like it's real easy to just not tell anyone who you want to fuck though. Like you don't have to go full faggot muh sexuality is muh personality mode.

I know I'm being a dipshit by going all "JUST DON'T LET ANYONE KNOW WHO YOU ARE LMAO" but I think in this case theres no real reason for it.

>a person in a state of transience who will stop existing after a few years.
Literally every human ever.

da fuq is that creature?

Isn't she that girl from the Dr Phil show or something?
Damn. Didn't think she'd actually get to making music after saying some retarded shit.

>and they're usually too young to comprehend the bleakness of being stranded in a loveless relationship,
Their entire lives are a loveless relationship.

To be loveless is the natural state of being. There's nothing wrong with a loveless relationship so long as it is a functional and productive one, unlike a dysfunctional and unproductive lovefilled relationship that only winds up destroying the lives of all participants involved.