Were the original Turks white? Many historical sources describe various Turkic peoples, such as Cumans...

Were the original Turks white? Many historical sources describe various Turkic peoples, such as Cumans, as blonde haired and blue eyed, and Turks are said to have been born out of the merger between Indo-European and East Asian populations.

>The ethnic origins of the Cumanians are uncertain.[20]:30[8]:279[31][need quotation to verify] The Cumans were reported to have had blond hair, fair skin and blue eyes

>In East Slavic languages and Polish, they are known as the Polovtsy, derived from the Slavic root *polvъ "pale; light yellow; blonde".[24][25]:43 Polovtsy or Polovec is often said to be derived from the Old East Slavic polovŭ (пoлoвъ) "yellow; pale" by the Russians – all meaning "blond".[25] The old Ukrainian word polovtsy (Пóлoвцi), derived from polovo "straw" – means "blond, pale yellow". The western Cumans, or Polovtsy, were also called Sorochinetses by the Rus', – apparently derived from the Turkic sary chechle "yellow-haired". A similar etymology may have been at work in the name of the Sary people, who also migrated westward ahead of the Qun.[26][full citation needed] However, according to O. Suleymenov polovtsy may come from a Slavic word for "blue-eyed", i.e. the Serbo-Croatian plȃv (плȃв) means "blue",[27] but this word also means "fair, blonde" and is in fact a cognate of the above; cf. Eastern Slavic polovŭ, Russian polóvyj (пoлóвый), Ukrainian polovýj (пoлoви́й).[28] An alternative etymology of Polovtsy is also possible: the Slavic root *pȍlje "field" (cf. Russian póle), which would therefore imply that Polovtsy were "men of the field" or "men of the steppe".

>The Armenian historian, Matthew of Edessa (died 1144), also mentioned the Cumans, using the name χartešk (khartes, meaning "blond", "pale", "fair").[40]:173[41]

>In Germanic languages, the Cumans were called Folban, Vallani or Valwe – all derivations of old Germanic words for "pale".[4]:106 In the German account by Adam of Bremen, and in Matthaios of Edessa, the Cumans were referred to as the "Blond Ones".[24]

>Is *insert central Asian ethno-linguistic group *insert modern racial category here?
No, central Asia has always been a melting pot of various ethnicities and languages, in which certain tribes would be conquered and subsumed under another greater turkic tribal confederation. Even Scythians have had genetic studies done on them saying that the Eastern ones were basically a 50/50 mix asian and white genetically.

>The western Cumans, or Polovtsy, were also called Sorochinetses by the Rus', – apparently derived from the Turkic sary chechle "yellow-haired".
If this is true, wouldn't this suggest that the original Turks weren't blond? Why would the other Turks differentiate the Cumans from themselves using a trait that they all shared in common?

Cumans actually were white, but Turks were not.

>Why would the other Turks differentiate the Cumans from themselves using a trait that they all shared in common?
Because most Turks had miscegenated the traits of their Indo-European forefathers out of existence at that point.

You mean foremothers considering Turks raped and genocided their way through previous Indo European territory

Haplogroup C2 in Kazakhs stems from Mongol invasions, the haplogroup that can be attributed to Turkic expansion with greatest confidence is R1a (that in Central Asia peaks in the more isolated Kirghiz people).

Turkics have always been a massive clusterfuck ever since Turkics migrated westwards.

You are so stupid

You have the internet to find out about this

Turkics are/were mongoloid

They migrated and mixed with many people, many caucasian people adopted their language and culture
That is what happened to anatolians, those subhuman mongoloids mixed with everybody

>Sorochinets
Sounds like something related to the number 40 (sorok).

The eurasian steppes were always an area of mixing between different people : mongols, turks, iranic people such as the scythians and sodgians, han chinese, tingusic, slavic, uralian and even germanic people. The khirghiz people were also said to be blond.
Though it's difficult to tell tribes apart since tribe confederacies were multi ethnic. What's more steppe people have the unpleasant habit to usurp glorious tribes' names.
Anyway considering their place of origin in the altai mountains they probably were predominantly of paleo-asian features.

You have the cheek to tell somebody else that they 'have the internet to find out about this' given the stunning ignorance of your posts.

Christ you need banning.

Turks are as white as, say, Greeks or Spaniards i.e. not really white, but close to being white.

Turkic people never got into Central Asia until the late 6th century.

Here comes the new worlder retard

And yet their expansion contributed mostly to the diffusion of originally Indo-European paternal lineages (and Cumans, for instance, had practically no East Asian auDNA).
Not always, Central Asia was fully Indo-European until very recently.

True. But they were ruled by the chuanchuan before their expansion and considering they were metalsmiths and traders they weren't completely isolated

What do you mean by very recently? Even the xiongnu made it all the way through central asia in the middle of the first millenia

t. Pablo Papadopoulos

To my knowledge, most of Eurasia and Central Asia was Iranic up till the expansion of Turkic peoples starting with the Hunnic invasions in the early 5th century. And before anyone says anything the White Huns were Iranics too, though similarly seemed to have a confederation of different peoples with them like Scythians, Sarmatians, Hunnics, Turkics, etc... But my point here is it doesn't really become heavily "mixed" until around the Mongol period where you see massive displacements and sedentary populations blending with nomadic ones from the Turkic peoples and Mongolic ones which is why modern day Central Asia aside from Tajikistan and Afghanistan and a small part of northwestern Pakistan have most of their other neighbors being Turkic which one can see all the various admixtures of Iranic, Turkic, Indic, and Caucasus.

>all the way through central asia
No they didn't.

I agree on most of what you say.
I should also point out that linguistics can be tricky when it comes to discussing ethnicity of steppe people since even the ruling family of the Türük tribes called themselves Ashina which seems to be of mongol origin but also spoke and wrote sodgian, probably for snobby reasons.

How did they get in Europe then?

>How did they get in Europe then
You don't have to conquer and displace the population of Central Asia to get to Europe from Mongolia.

Also there origin of the Huns is uncertain anyway.

I'm not suggesting they removed every iranic people there but the xiongnus certainly killed some, fucked some, allied some or had some flee before them.
I'm just challenging the affirmation that central asia was only iranic still after the xiongnus started their expansion towards the west

Come on they originate from the selenga region it's extremely unlikely they weren't asian looking and writings from both china and the west points to them being asian looking.
I don't see how that matters anyway. By their way of life steppe people are closer to each others than to sedentary people of the same linguistic or ethnic group.

I suppose I could've said that Central Asia was Indo-European for the most part up until that point, but taking into consideration the fact that Turkic expansion mostly contributed to the diffusion of paternal haplogroup R1a (instead of Mongoloid patrilineages) I don't buy your theory.

No, their point of origin is unknown.

What?

They were a mongoloid people

They came from siberia and mongolia

And attila was described as being a mongoloid

Why you say they werent mongoloids?

oh my fucking god
we didn't descend from Cumans
Learn the Turkic tribes correctly you retarded crackers

>doesn't really become heavily "mixed"
Sadly it does, turkics were the huge mixers that that mixed with many caucasian people, just like anatolians got turkicized, the few iranians in central asia got turkicized too

Good thing is that the people that mongols killed in central werent iranians and just those subhumans turkic

Turks have about 10-15% central asian mixture and I'm not sure how that varies geographically. 85-90% of their gene pool is from the ancient Anatolian populations that have always been there. It's unlikely that they are radically different looking than their pre-turk ancestors.

Who are you?

>source: my ass
oh my fucking god
crackers are fucking retarded as shit.

Their Y-DNA would suggest that they were Caucasians who mixed with Mongoloids.

Many of them have little eyes and high cheekbones

by the way if your inbred kind doesn't know what those colours mean i'll explain

Red: Oghuz (Turks Azerbaijanis and Turkmens)
Orange: Kypchak (those mongoloid dudes)
Green: Karluk (Uzbeks and Uyghurs)
Purple: Oghur (Chuvashes)
Blue: Siberians

That mix happened in europe, when they got out of siberia, they were pure mongoloid

It make mad that those mongoloids didnt get what they deserved just like mongols and turkic people

>That mix happened in europe
But that doesn't even make sense, the "Turkic" R1a clade was found amongst the original Indo-European peoples of Central Asia (although it came there from Europe).

Yeah I'm sure it peaks in certain individuals. Similar to how some Ethiopians look nearly completely south arabian despite only 10-15% mixture. (Their remaining eurasian mixture is neolithic and unrelated to the later, historic arabian migrations)

why can't whites understand the simple fact that Ancient Anatolians went extinct? Why are you trying to relate them to us? Also why do you use "Central Asian" as a synonym of Mongoloid when they're not even 100%?
also our Caucasoid admixture mostly comes from, sadly, Persians

Nice unsourced picture porch monkey

>I don't know what Gedmatch is
>Please fuck my mother in her ass

If you never hit your own mother you're a subhuman. Nothing more heinous than avoiding hurting a female.

Original turks didn't come from Cumania (in modern ukraine) but from beyond the Altai range in modern China and Mongolia. From even more far away if the yakuts aren't turks who went north instead of west/south but who live near the original homeland.

Original Turks were Black

you cracKKKers will never whitewash our ancestors

Turks were black people originated from jungles of africa. Our proud people moved to asia using domesticated zebras. My proud ancestors conquered vast swaths of land in asia and The great Khang`s son Wuz started the one of most prestigious dynasty in chine which was Shang dynasty. It is name was based on leader of Turks who we call Khang. Sadly our history is both white and yellow washed. When most illustrious Shiat the second died his two sons decide to leave asia to settle different land. Chosasuke the younger son decided to go the land we know North america. He started his own tribe there which was named blackfoot tribe or it is more commonly name known as siksika which mean big dick in antic turkish. The older son started WeWuz empire which is more commonly known as ottoman empire. However all offsprings of the first Khang Tutoo Tattu died from white man`s curse. As white man minuscule penis was used in dreadful curses. All evidence was white,yellow and red washed. Only evidence of our ancient and proud people remains is this portrait. Portrait of last survivor of great Kangshait clan.

>Azerbaijanis
>Turk

Tajiks and Afghanis assimilated invaders, not the other way around. Also do not reply to me or my posts ever again,

Fuck no look at the faces of turks they aint white.

if i ever see you inbred (F)ersian replying to me i'll rape your bedouin mother in front of you and make your father lick the cum inside your mother

You forgot your namefag, Turk-Dominican.

Halopgroups are shit

I dont use that (f) meme, sand nigger

are you still replying to me?

you're retarded

You are, halopgroups are a meme

What VPN do you use?

That isnt me , dummy
Im a namefag

What VPN do you use?