Yo biz I'm thinking about throwing some money on craptopia just to buy some ultra-low marketcap coins. Any suggestions?

Yo biz I'm thinking about throwing some money on craptopia just to buy some ultra-low marketcap coins. Any suggestions?

ZOIN bro. Just bought enough for a masternode when they pop. Not expecting huge gains but its fun to throw a grand and see what happens. ICO's making me nervous these days

posw onlynall in only up from hserse buy posw no baghold only moon pump na d hold bittrex soon polo soon masternode soon new site soon new dev soon no wallet soon o rebrand soonnoihd new moon soon bella was a fucking board

Rain
4chn (if you're into ultra-high risk shitcoins with some upside potential)
MSP has been consistently trading 4.5k - 5.3k for a while if you want to swing trade
ZOIN is low cap but whale heavy

having a stroke, buddy?

GRWI only

I trust it

posw is a good buy too? Not too worried about losing out, more just throwing around some money for fun but still like to make a profit

RAIN
XPEC

Those are the only two worthwhile ones that I can think of that aren't on Bittrex/Binance.

This guy clearly did his research and meme lines. Look at how much faster his brain is than ours, his fingers can't keep up

Kek new pasta

MNE

MBRS & NSR

Why would any reputable coin go on Cryptopia?

delete

MNE - the only thing about to moon

just dont

they got hacked

I've got a bit of FLASH on there.

Shot up the other day a bit; feels good man

ARK this will have a good potential

blockcat

HA HA HA I hope he is!!

Not this.

Cryptopia its having many problems at the moment, avoid that exchange, there are rumors that an insider in craptopia corporations its hacking users accounts, also there are rumors that a shareholder got rob 4000 us$ worth of DGB and when it posted about it on twitter she got banned from cryptopia and lost the shares.
There are also rumors that NZDT has no real liquidity.
And they are scaming coin devs, for a review of a coin to be listed on that exchange they are charging 10 BTC worth of DOTcoin, Jesuscoin got scamed that way,. there is a lot of cryptopia going on, just be aware and if you register of have an account there, dont use the same password somewere else or you will lose your coins

Ember EMB
Now 7-8sat will be 14-16sat again this week

Cryptopia is at least far, far better than Yobit because the low marketcap coin it has will at least moon. Yobit just picks up every piece of shit it sees o the street, that's why it has over 2000 coins, while Cryptopia has like 100-150.

I just did this yesterday, I bought:

Zoin
Investfeed
BlockCAT
Embers

Denarius - sleeping moon mission at the moment, an actual mineable coin based off the original Bitcoin code, hybrid pow/pos, faster transactions than DGB, stealth addresses, multisig, dev going hard on the updates, will likely do a x10 -x100 FOMO moon mission this year when people figure out it's not just a shitcoin, if you don't believe me check the activity on the bitcointalk thread, twitter, denariustalk, etc.

And yes, I hold some, cause it's fuckin legit and I like money.

See you on the moon boys.

espers on yobit