WTC Forming a beautiful cup and handle, GET THE FUCK IN HERE

GO GO GO SHES GONNA BLOW

>someone sold at 320

I set my buy order at 400.

Going to sleep now. Goodbye.

Forgot to put an ask order at 350 this night, bought at 500 instead when waking up.

Whales are pumping right now let's ride this shit to 580.

Jealous of those that bought in the 300's though

still no leashed cow

I was dumb enough to enter in the Chinese ban fud and sold my WTC to buy ARK... Should i go back to mr. Walton or hold to my ark? I fear its on a resistance like before and will be on a dip tomorrow.

Get your waltons soon, It will moon like NEO when its listed on the korean exchanges

how much do you see it reaching?

BYE BYE SHORTS!!!!

The whole market is driven by a bot with 3 BTC who does 10% swings like it's nothing.
The market cap is so low and only 1 exchange.

This is the most idiotic thing ive ever heard of. God damn man, you are a fucking imbecile.

Just sayin'

You know that was because people sperged out and thought WTC would be delisted right

At this point this coin will rocket past the heavens if any decent exchange lists it. Even a shitty one will cause 10k spike. We could be days away from this.

What's that dark skin?
Thanks.

This coin is literally better than neo and we are on the ground fucking floor. I feel blessed.

Agreed, once china makes up their mind on their crypto policies well also be sky high

lower lower lower
come on you bitch
i need to buy back in under 500 before going to sleep
fuck you
come on
fuck you

Im literally in the same position right now, hahah

The scalping is great right now, ive increased my stack a considerable amount. Nothing crazy though.

Gratz dude, went from 2k-3k after what went down tonight. I fucked up several times tho, could have easily made more than double but shit was so volatile I didnt know what to do at times haha

same, i just want a T H I C C red candle to go to bed

Fucking finally did it. Didn't even notice it sold.

Setting my sell order at 600 for the night.

Good luck and good night.

same

>Circulating Supply
>24,898,178 WTC

>Volume (24h)
>$27,683,200

just saying

whats the total supply over what timeframe senpai