Tfw seeing all these rockets taking off, but no money to invest because poor as fuck

>tfw seeing all these rockets taking off, but no money to invest because poor as fuck.

Get a job you neet

sucking dicks can't be that hard

get a job faggot you literally only need 5000 and you can make a living trading crypto

Come back when you have $100
Until then you're just going to spectate

The world is full of working poor, get a job isn't a reason your poor, its the reason your not homeless big difference.

>tfw only managed to scrape together $4k in the last two months to throw into crypto
>tfw I've made 3x my money, but it could have been so much more if I hadn't been a useless neet for the last 5 years
>tfw skating on the razor's edge of debt in order to keep buying crypto

We're gonna make it, user. Some faster than others. but we're all gonna make it in the end.

I'm trying, I just graduated and all my money is tied up in rent, bills and food.

Why does getting an education make you into poverty tier?

Because it's a bubble meant to bleed a generation dry.

I believe it user. less than a 1k in coins.. But I know in the end, that is only going to get me to Coralla-Land

become pimp, sell ynderage nude photos in SYSCOIN market

XVG you idiot

for start this you need only $5

at least you are not in the negatives

Snowball your way up.

>tfw just broke 1k usd from original 300

godbless anons, we're all going to make it.

Go get a job or start robbing drug dealers. Neither is hard to do. Then again if you're broke that might be hard. Really don't understand how broke people don't know how to get money.

>Was broke as a joke on a boat
>Decided not to me lazy and start working/hustling for my money
>Not broke anymore
>Have more money in my crypto alone wallet than all my friends networth
>That doesn't even include my savings, stocks, or retirement accounts
>Inb4 not putting all your money in crypto

Stop spending so much on food. Just buy bread, butter, milk, and some multivitamins. You'll be perfectly healthy and only have to spend $25 a week.

>bbbbb-but what about my gainz

> is a corrupt piece of shit, thief, robber and goes to hell and burns in the lake of fire for all eternity
> "hey look guys, having money is easy"

muh lake of fire fairytales

lmao what are you 10 y/o?

But I thought with cryptocurrency you didn't need huge loads of cash to make gains like you did with stock trading.