Was he right?

Was he right?

Other urls found in this thread:

iol.co.za/news/africa/zimbabwean-farmers-put-down-roots-in-zambia-120743
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Yeah, natives everywhere lived in giant communes and never ever fought each other over anything.

was he right?

wh*Te subhuman status: btfo

Considering that there are countries that were once dominated by whites that are now very multicultural, I'd say whites get along better than anyone else

Why did he and Malcolm X get shot by their own race?

Because the black race is absolutely disagreeable to get along with in peace. No other people on the face of the earth have been able to get along with black people since black people have been on our planet.

The Silk Road

Reminder that you should take everything you read about Zimbabwe with a bag of salt since it's an international pariah and economic rogue state.
They never really forgave Mugabe for the expropriations and nationalizations.
I think Mugabe is an idiot but they're demonizing him as hard as they do the other dictators and quasi-dictators.

>Britain, USA, Sweden, France, USSR, etc sanction Rhodesia to fuck and back so an outspoken COMMUNIST can take power
>WTF WHAT IS HE DOING NATIONALIZING SHIT I DIDN'T EXPECT THIS

Retards

Rhodesia will return

Why would it? What's so good about a country where a tiny handful of whites are surrounded by niggers? It failed in Haiti, it failed in the South, it failed in RSA, it failed in Rhodesia, it always fails, once blacks have the numbers it's game over. The only way to win this game is to have no blacks to begin with.

wh*Te subhuman
Rhodesia will never return, it's dead. Dead ain't coming back

>muh capitalist empire

?

i agree with you to remove anymore misunderstanding

ebin

>what could we put on a banknote that represents our country the best?
>fucking ROCKS stacked on top of one another

I do appreciate how Malawi was the only pro-colonist nation in Africa which was African. Pro-Rhodesia, pro-Portgual and pro-South Africa, Banda did nothing wrong.

>Zambia
iol.co.za/news/africa/zimbabwean-farmers-put-down-roots-in-zambia-120743

Based Malawi.

It's what the currency is backed in. Bring it to the reserve and they hand you a pile of rocks, then you can go bash people in the head with them to take their goods.

You could potentially say the same thing about every race/ethnicity and be kinda right though.
Example:
"The Indian race is absolutely disagreeable to get along with in peace. No other people on the face of the earth have been able to get along with Indian people since Indian people have been on our planet."

>be wh*Te
>start 2 world wars
>start every major war in the world
>"YHOU CHOULD PHNEOTNEALLY SHAY THE SAME THINKKKK"

The Japanese carried out the first military actions of the Axis powers, starting really early by ignoring the league of nations and invading Manchuria.

There are wars that started with whites, and there are some that didn't.

Also, who are you quoting?

>IT'S DA YELLOW MAN' S FAULT DAT WE STARTED WARS
lmao

Ignore him. He's just a shitposter.

Why did he have the Hitler mustache?

>Straw man

>No other group of people has been able to get along with whites
When has there ever been a time when different ethnic , national, linguistic, and religious groups all got along with each other?

shut the fuck up cracKKKer

ottoman empire

can't wait until all the white people are dead

lol what is the bantu tribe famous for again, oh thats right eating and conquering other africans.

Was he right?

John D. Rockefeller. When asked once, "How much money is enough money?" He replied, "Just a little bit more."