Veeky Forums fantasies

>tfw no revolutionary Marxist babe to hatefuck you for being a filthy reactionary

How is this Veeky Forums related?

Imagine being retarded enough to post a brownshirt and then claiming to be reactionary.
Also sage

oh come on tell me you've never had a History and Humanities related sexual fantasy

Stahlhelm, Bund der Frontsoldaten was absorbed into the SA later on, they were very reactionary.

>Kameraden die Rotfront und Reaktion erschossen marschieren im Geist in unseren Reihen mit

Sometimes I fantasise that the /pol/tards will fuck off back to their own board

still doesn't change the fact that the SBdF was absorbed into the SA.

that would make you nut?

Still doesn't change the fact you have no idea what you're talking about and they're not even wearing the Käppi on that pic.

You're being a bit of an autismo right now. Those are verifiably SA-incorporated Stahlhelm members.

>trying to backpedal after the pic in the OP

>anyone who does not follow the same ideology as me is automatically /pol/tard

t. Commie

>getting this hung up on a detail that's even explainable

>ywn be a patrician's son who joins the equestrians
>ywn be sent to pacify a revolt in Britannia
>ywn lead the sack of a Briton stronghold
>ywn take the chief's youngest daughter as spoils of war
>ywn be able to stare with love at wild, blue eyes that burn with a hatred
>ywn hold her wiry, yet strong frame close to you as she thrashes with all her might to escape your grip
>ywn force a stola atop her alabaster skin and a floral wreath on her flowing red hair so that she's presentable for the wedding
>ywn smile at her consigned sullenness as you offer the marital sacrifice to the gods
>ywn hold her back when she tries to gouge her wrists with a brooch before the wedding night, hugging her tight as she cries out at everything
>ywn make her learn halting, Celtic-accented Latin so that she can at least order the servants in the villa properly
>ywn see the unexpected joy in her eyes when she holds your first child, a healthy, dark-haired, bright-eyed boy
>ywn watch her gradually abandon her barbarian ways and serve as the mistress of a proper Roman household while rearing several more children
>ywn develop a mutual acceptance that develops into fondness and eventually love
>ywn chuckle when you see her get a little too into the festivities at Bacchanalia every year
>ywn kiss your soft, slightly-sagging-but-still-supple Celtic MILF of a wife goodnight while she whispers "Ego amote" in her gentle brogue

Fuck off already you stupid Anglo.

I revive the Second Reich as Imperial Chancellor (With no Monarch), do a military build up, acquire nuclear weapons. Annex Austria and Poland into the revived Second Reich.

Then I make everyone turn against the Russians and ensure they are the eternal enemy of the new unified Europe.

>3441488

Those digits tho

>Only /pol/lacks and commies exist, you hate /pol/lacks therefore you are communist
Imagine being this fucking ignorant.

>implying that it's not mainly commies who get triggered like that

reactionries are beta cucked men who can only get used goods of the chad revolutionaires

stay virgins little shits

Yeah I can't believe he would just assume OP is from /pol/ because he posted a literal nazi frog. Racist much?

revolutionaries are beta cucked men who can only get used goods of the chad reactionaries

stay virgins little shits

>they will not replace us ;_;

>Implying that /pol/ isn't hated by the vast majority of 4channers who doesn't browse that board.
>Implying that /pol/ isn't especially hated by his

>H-h-he posted pepe!!!!
>He must b-be a nazi!!!
>And /pol/ack!!!!!!

And they talk about ignorants.

The state of this fucking thread.

True, however, no one mentioned /pol/ until one of Anons started talking shit about it

Emperor Justinian having a legitimate heir who would go on to complete his father's work and fully restore the Roman empire, resulting in a huge imperial renaissance in the late 6th and early 7th centuries, leading to islam never truly becoming a major religion and spreading further than the arabian peninsula before eventually fizzling out or being annexed by the romans. All this culminating in no great schism, and an unapposed united empire at least until the 13th century mongol conquerors, but likely much longer.

Also Zoroastrianism would likely be the dominant religion of the middle east due to a continued sassanid empire, at least for a few centuries longer than it did. Although rome would likely be a frequently rival.

Reddit ruins everything

He posted a pepe wearing a nazi uniform with a swatiska armband and implied in his post that he was one.
There is literally only one place in Veeky Forums where he could be from, unless he delibirately trying to look like one to bait others.
In both cases OP need to fuck off.

You don't need them to reveal that they are /pol/lacks to identify /pol/posting.

>being this upset over nothing
its time to go back my dear lad

Not OP but fuck off. Thread was already shit but you somehow managed to drag it even deeper down the shitpipe, whining faggot.

Nice dubs.

>being a nazi/posting anything to do with nazis means you are from /pol/
>there are no nazis on Veeky Forums or any other board except for /pol/ shitposters

But I agree, OP is a faggot and should fuck off

>SA were communists because a lot of its members were former Roter Frontkämpferbund members

>/pol/posting

My sides

>implying the propositions you imply to be false aren't true

there's literally nothing wrong with discussing the Nazis from a historical perspective however
>1488 look how edgy I am
>were they right?
>which political grouping did/does x group belong to
>[edgy inflammatory statement] XDXDXD
belongs in /pol/

>every nazi is from /pol/
But that's wrong retard

no