People unironically believing this shitcoin is partnered with fucking Apple

>people unironically believing this shitcoin is partnered with fucking Apple

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA SEE YOU BACK IN 100K FAGGOTS LMAO

Other urls found in this thread:

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_omg
twitter.com/AnonBabble

No one believes this shit except you faggots purposely trolling in hopes that price drips because you were too much a faggot to buy in earlier. cry, little bitch, stroke that dick with your tears till it falls off. not too late to hop on this rocket.

Holder here too. Of course it's not partnering with Apple. Good shit though.

>implying anyone believes this is happening

Fuck off idiot.

Hi,

My name is Steve JObs, can confirm we do have a partnership with Omise and I for one am bullish for their future.

Steve Jobs

Literally the only reason the price pumped up is because of Apple you retards. I can't wait to see Pink Wojacks when it dumps

To anyone else looking at this thread:

Whenever you see FUD like this, best thing to do is to just hide the thread.

Peace

It pumped up because it got added on Poloniex and Binance you low IQ Pajeet. Nice try though, and enjoy your $0.20 salary.

This

No it isn't. Nice autism though.

>comfy awaiting the promised september news and inevitable gainz

Why would exchanges adding the coin would make the price increase? are you retarded?

The devs have been hilariously shilling this coin so hard and you retards are buying into it. THEY HAVE NO WORKING PRODUCTS, NOT EVEN A FUCKING WALLET

>stickers
>empty promises
>photos in front of google logos
>"""""leaked""""" pdfs where the prices is """"predicted""""" to go 700 dollars

Enjoy getting dumped on nerds, don't say I didn't warn ya

I don't care what happens to the price tomorrow. This coin is going to keep growing through the end of the year. If it dips, I might just pick up some more.

Yes, this coin might go even higher, but honestly it's almost in the top 10 of marketcap.
Every faggot who believes this coin can moon even higher may be right, but more probably it's the high point for this coin. You can get burned easily from here on. Don't chase FOMO.
I stay away and rather look for better opportunities.

> Why would exchanges adding the coin would make the price increase? are you retarded?
Because that's what happens, Pajeet. I wouldn't expect you to know anything because of your third world education.

There are no other coins that will go up like OMG.

It hasn't mooned, faggot.

Agree. Poor entry point for OMG right now, but all the best to all the holders.

>Because that's what happens,

wow great explanation nerd. please tell me why you invested in this coin. hard mode not using the following;

>apple
>vitalik
>sticker

can't wait to see all your stupid faces when they actually announce the apple and bitbean trusted vegetable alliance

Are you still alive oh my god

Based Jun can resurrect the dead confirmed

Kek

Hi,

I am Steve Jobs' cancer, can confirm we do have a partnership with Omise and I for one am bullish for their future.

Steve Jobs' cancer

>only cheap coins can moon
why do people keep spouting this meme? The coins that have gone up the most have been >$5 before they mooned:
Etheruem, litecoin, neo, etc.

>why would increased trading volume lead to a price increase
Tell me you are not really this retarded

You're right about everything except the exchanges. Listing on an exchange always pumps the price.
However, OMG isn't on Poloniex.

Why does almost every coin drop in price when it gets listed on binance then?

poloniex.com/exchange#btc_omg

[citation needed]

Nice try Pajeet, but I don't think your IQ is high enough to understand the complexities of blockchain technology.

> Because OMG got pumped with the exchange announcements, KEK.
Good try Pajeet.

Is if omg is not partnering with apple, price goes down today? Pink wojaks, etc.

I don't think anyone who actually has a large amount of this actually believes that...

no, it's found new support. Look at the one week chart, this happens everytime and it keeps going up.

What about this shittoken justifies its huge marketcap?

There are tons of other coins, are you blind? DGB for example can do 3x easy till the end of month

Do you even look at the marketcap, faggots?
It's $1.2 bil, double that and you're over dash... that's highly unlikely, but not impossible

Of course it hasn't mooned yet, dumb ass. I bought it @ 23k sats and it's now @300k. If you done see a moon, you're blind or ignorant.
I left omg half way through by a mistake and never reentered. I don't chase FOMO.
I will look for other coins, there are plenty new ones.

oh look it's already crashing lmao

Your last chance to get in lmao

CRASHING

$10 TODAY

$5 NEXT

except it is you retard

Fucking textbook example of the uneducated fuckface investor who doesn't even know what the fuck he's investing in.

>can moon even higher
>it's already mooning
>didn't buy under 100k

What variety of shitskin are you?

user we have finally reached the target audience. It is time.

>Expecting an announcement when the CEO isnt even at the event

who will make the announcement then, the secretary ?

Vitalik will do a kickflip with JunĀ“s Board