Get ready to lose all your money, fucking neets! Get a job

get ready to lose all your money, fucking neets! Get a job.

Other urls found in this thread:

rt.com/business/403072-switzerland-taxes-bitcoin-payment/
pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Weak hands just keep feeding me money

the alternative assets are the alt coins. get ready for a pump

>says increasingly nervous man for 35th time this year

lol idiot.

Oh hey it's this thread again

>when the cryptocurrency derivative market hits and we have trillions upon trillions dollar trading

I guess we will all have yachts that make us look like Bond villains.

>Bank of America managers

As if the goddamn altcoins offer any security when BTC is crashing you cunt, they all go red.

>very well
>just shy of 20%

not OMG

tl;dr "we've lost control and its going to crash fiat and stocks"
Screw the jews. we finaly have a wepon thats effective

Yep, the correction is coming soon! I love fresh bull meat

>investors are starting to worry things have gone a bit too far
Kek

Fucking (((investors)))

>implying (((they))) arent the ones crashing bitcoin

Well they are trying thats for sure.

boomers lmao

and we'll be there to buy the dip

I keep my shit in XRP until I'm ready to buy other shitcoins. It's boring but more stable than BTC

So in this situation it would be best to do something they call a "short" correct?

>they all go red
Ark floats above a sea of red sinners.

not BitBean

>still trusting news sources
>trusting them enough to bet your money shorting crypto

>tfw people here still believe crypto isn't a large bubble

At this point, all normies know about it and are investing - the end is near, as no new money will flow in and the whole market will stall and crash. Sure, blockchain is here to last, because it is a great technology, but cryptos are unnecessary and useless. In the best case, governments/central banks will create their own cryptocurrencies and no shitty pajeet project won't be able to withstand its might.

kek

Ok ok, I might be wrong believing this information correct. But lets say this were true, I would need to use short right? Sorry I'm new and just getting into this.

Dont trust people from this website, learn to learn

>Bank of America
>kek

Shorting crypto is one of the riskiest things you can do.

**stupidest things you can do.

But none of the women... Haha...

Most of biz is retards scamming each other. All lies

rt.com/business/403072-switzerland-taxes-bitcoin-payment/
western adoption begins!!

>get out of BTC it's "crowded"
>get out of the dollar it's "crowded"

>value of 1 dollar = 1$ by definition
>value of 1 BTC = (inherent value of BTC{this is zero btw} + (retards savings)*(unknown retard multiplier))*(number of people who get a boner IRL from thinking about BTC)/(people who own BTC)
wow I wonder which is a better currency

>value of 1 dollar = 1$
>value of 1 BTC = 1 BTC

checked quint dub symmetry joy

One constantly goes down and one constantly goes up. Guess which is which.

There are 5 million total wallets with $1 or more in them.
This is not crowded

Underage or brainlet

Good goy.

You've been Capped.

We can't have a currency who's monetary policy is hard-coded into the software! We can't manipulate that and control the goyim that way!!!

Oy veeeeey! SHUT IT DOWN!!!

Just fyi. BTC is in a routine decline for most of this month.

Keep out of BTC for 2 more weeks. Dump current BTC into ARK or OMG.

except that's literally what currencies are supposed to do, would you buy anything with BTC if you knew it was just going to appreciate in value indefinitely? inflation is necessary to stimulate investment and spending.

you switch the currency from dollar to BTC everyone becomes retarded HODLers that rather starve themselves than buy food and the economy collapses because just letting BTC sit is a better idea than taking any risks.

>senile out of touch bankers think bitcoin is bad
oh no!

this is satire, right?

DELET THIS

>all normies know about it and are investing
lol, ok

Daily reminder not to sell when (((they))) told you it would go down, even if you buy the dip and make money because :

It made them more money, it made them have more bitcoins. And you're all happy because you increased your stack with an extra 10%. And you keep on doing that, following them blindly. Meanwhile their share of the total bitcoin supply only increases, you get 2 extra bitcoins? They get 20 000, then 50 000. Until they have enough and you will follow them one more time in their little trick, you will sell on a friday, wake up on a saturday its still down and you feel smart, sunday you feel smarter, monday you feel even smarter and you think about all those people that said " JUST HOLD XD" thinking they are stupid fucking cunts. A week goes buy its still going down, the dip is long this time but you've had worse so you just wait. Another week goes buy and you start questioning yourself, what if its just dead. Another month goes buy and the price has stagnated, bitcoin makes the news : It collapsed. The normies are scared, they will never touch this shit again, some soccer moms start making facebook groups to sue this Satoshi guy from Japan. Your friends and relatives whom you bragged to about your gains are laughing behind your back, asking you where your internet money went. The project has been killed by greed and fear, it will never ever gain momentum again. Some poor folks that got burned buying bitcoins are now taking loans from mister Klein or mister Berg's bank to try and pay their rent. You now go back to work, the chance of your lifetime to attain financial freedom is gone, you look down at your phone and download Robinhood.

Never seen this one before. Thats brilliant.

My OC, thank you.

pastebin.com/ZUxTmR99

>some soccer moms start making facebook groups to sue this Satoshi guy from Japan
lol

I have a job and invest in crypto. Judgmental much faggot?

>You made 2 bitcoins, they made 20,000
Well those 2 bitcoins came from somewhere now didn't they? If you hadn't made those 2 bitcoins they would have made 20,002.

Minister you Satoshi

This.

Also, I am trying to make money. So if there is an opportunity to do so I am going to fucking do it.

imnotfuckingselling.jpg