Goes from 90c

>goes from 90c
>to 1.42
>now 2.25

Keep on shilling those shit coins, Veeky Forums. Everyone hates money

Daily reminder that there's a 70 million coin burn off this Friday and this will hype the price.

Get in now or lose the greatest ez money of your life time. Final warning.

What the hell is going on.

How long is it still rising??

Been rising for the last 10 hours, only in the last 2 hours it's just shot right up.

People are reading up on the 70m coin burn, and it's bumping up the price, when they do burn the 70m, people will dump. I expect the price to be around $6-7 maybe $8

all coins have been spiking overnight

You missed the pump phaggots. I made the thread at $1.50. Buy now for safe hold, wait and it MIGHT drop a bit. You guys should have seen the walls on this bitch, never seen anything like it, green was literally swallowing the red.

Im in @ .005. amigood?

Reminder this is a revived shitcoin that will return to dust

You okish bruh, don't be a rabbit and get scared if it corrects a bit though. It's seen a huge pump. It's a solid coin, no need to worry.

AHAAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAHAH LMFAOAHAHAHAHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAA LOLOLOL ROLFFFFF ROFLLLLLLLLLLL HAHAHEHEHEHHEHHEHEH

LMAO.
Dude where are the pink wojaks.

Yeah i was in last night @ .0033.. Just wondering how far this thing can go.

The coin burn is priced in. I predict this shit getting dumped hard when every dumbass fomo bitch realizes they have been deceived by a company lead by a fat fingered ameriburger

June 19th. You've been warned. Don't be greedy.

whats the power move ? if the coins cut on friday then we should be good til then ya?

Holy fuck it wont stop :D

>12 yo cashing out on crypto

bro money is fun.

I'm really not sure, the coin is good but I'm still trying to think what happens on Friday. The burn (as the other guy said) is pretty much priced in...Do people then think "ok, lower supply this has really good potential" or do people go, "Got my profits, time to get out:"

nice quints ma nig

Most likely cash out. Thats the impulsive and predictable move.

If that's the impulsive and predictable move then we have to be thinking one step before and cash out on Thursday ....

Decisions, decisions...

Yea that might be the best bet...then maybe buy back in after the crash? Shit.....iono

This coin reminds me a lot of lgd, a very niche coin

But what about the next 24 hours?

I dont kno any TA so i cant say wat will happen in the next 24 hrs. I bought in last night so im still green

Yeah I think I might try that, sell half my stack on Thursday, see how the price goes if it's still shooting I'll sell it all and hope it just dips after the burn.

Next 24 hours I think it will go through a slow increase. I'm getting news that Suppoman's group is starting to hear of this and surprisingly they have a lot of power on the price of a coin. Then again, I doubt anyone could have predicted the massive pump that happened this morning.

There was a thread about 10 hours ago that predicted this pump from .00030000.
And it'll keep pumping until burn day.
Get ready to sell the news in 3 days.

This is too depressing. Was in on this at 9k but sold when it looked like it was tanking. Its now up 5x. Meanwhile every other shitcoin im holding is doing fucking nothing for months. I dont even feel pain anymore just numb from it all

yeah same man. I bought at 8000 and sold at 22000. Still good but meh

you guys better sell immediately. i just went all in and now TRIG's guaranteed to crash down to 15 sats.