Is this coin actually legit or is it just shilling and fomo thats raising the price?

is this coin actually legit or is it just shilling and fomo thats raising the price?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=mRtWTTuqj6c
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Legit. Why is this so hard to understand? Why does Veeky Forums tend to believe the shitty coins a lot more?

Cuz its not an eth token. Biz loves shittokens.

It's legit, and the fud you see is mainly people holding, wanting to buy more, so they hope they can bring the price down, not knowing Veeky Forums's entire buy power is ฿0.5

Do you want bags?
Or do you want riches?

ARK has substance. Go grab some NEO if you want to base your investment strategy on hope.

Legit

It's mainly driven by fomo, let's not kids ourselves here, personally I bought at around 55 due to its stability in the crash but at this point it really is becoming delusional, possible pullback

Don't bother. If you need to ask this question then you don't deserve a seat on the ARK when the market floods.

Honestly though, did you do a lick of research? You newbie nocoiner fags don't know whether to shit or go blind.

Ark hasnt really taken off yet.

Low market cap and ateady gains.

Looking for between 7 and 8 dollars before any serious drop occurs.

Anyone saw that pump just now?

Good video on ark I saw linked in the other thread

youtube.com/watch?v=mRtWTTuqj6c

There is literally no purpose to this coin considering the other options out there and the dev team are idiots.

Just go balls deep OMG like a non-retard

Yeah. I was gonna buy it at 87k sat about 10mins ago but decided to be dumb and put an order at 85k thinking it might go down.

I check 10mins later and it's at 94k sat.

Fml

We just broke 100k sats holy shit

It will definitely drop back, looks like someone bought some ark at 100k way over the bid prices.

>Veeky Forums entire buy power is half a bitcoin
>meanwhile biz_classic has over a million ark on it, most of that coming before they advertised elsewhere
>meanwhile I've got 12BTC just myself and am far from a whale
This bullshit about Veeky Forums having almost no buying power is such a retarded meme.

I think they are just new and dont get how you can 10x your money in a week.

is the stock market actually legit or is it just shilling and fomo thats raising the price?

I'm too butthurt to buy into ARK right now. I flagged it when it was $1.25 and have been watching it rise ever since.

You came late to the party. It was hovering around 25k sats in May/June, where were you?

someone keeps pushing the prices up, this coin is bullish as fuck.
it isnt normal and even though im making gains off it im still paranoid hodling

I bought OMG at 4$ and I don't regret it. Don't be a faggot and buy now. Sure some whales might dump a bit, but it will go right up and you'll miss your train.

Bullish? This shit has slowly risen over the last 6 months. It's actually the most stable coin of any shilled on this forum. Every time your coins crashed during BTC dumps, this coin stayed at its new support levels.

Why is that? Apparently investors have incentives to keep this coin instead of dumping it . Will it likely stay this way?

This coin is a niche, great market cap still on the lower side, not too many coins, democratic delegate system which rewards you for holding, amazing wallet, insane xfer speeds, awesome devs/community.

Speaking of biz_classic, isnt there a new voting promotion out now?