What's the best abrahamic religion from a theological and comfyness perspective?

What's the best abrahamic religion from a theological and comfyness perspective?

Christianity

Islam (if not a woman)

Islam (if you want a childbride and you hate homosexuals but you like goats and dominance and killing the infidels and not shaving)

Ask an actual question about religion instead of reshitting the same piece of shit every goddamn day.

what do you mean by liking goats? bestiality is haram

all of them are jews

No hell in judaism

Judaism in a heartbeat

MARCION, Fuck the yahweh worshippers

Islam is literally /b/: the religion.

Judaism, if you want to enslave everybody.

paganism should be zoroastrianism

yep and islam should be checking it too

None really.
I'm not sure about arab literature but with Christianity I guess just read Augustine - Confessions.
With Judaism - I guess just read Ecclesiastes.

And Christianity should be checking paganism.

Paganism should check shamanism.

>What's the best abrahamic religion from a theological and comfyness perspective?
Easily Judaism. You don't burn in hell for not being Jewish, unlike supremacist religions like Christianity where you burn in hell simply for being of the wrong faith. Judaism recognizes we all are born into our situations, so being born into a Muslim family is out of our control, thus we shouldn't be punished for it. You also get to move to Israel for free at the expense of rich Jews and live in a comfy settlement in Judea & Samaria at tax-payer expenses. Sometimes I wish I was a Jew.

but shamanism ripped off animism

Christianity. They're all shit though.

Catholicism is actually pretty comfy, and the music is probably some of the most beautiful music I've heard.

but you have to live without a foreskin and get bullied on Veeky Forums daily. otherwise, that sounds really nice.

>Sometimes I wish I was a Jew.

Convert then, dope.

Shamanism is a type of magic / priestcraft, not a theology. Most shamen are animists, in fact I don't think you could be a shaman and NOT be an animist.

Christianity, due to Divinization/Theosis

This. I wish I could buy into their cool aid. Being a believer seems comfy and wholesome, but I can't buy into the idea that jesus actually walked on water. The new testament is as much metaphorical as the old.

Don't Catholics believe the bible is metaphorical?

If we are talking in the sense of morals, sense, and compassion towards others, definitely Christianity

Pretty sure that's only concerning the creation stuff.

Judaism question, because I can't get hold of a friend who is an orthodox rabbi. If the Third Temple were built, would the high priesthood be restored?

Hopefully, as a Kohen that would be amazing.

I know the Kohen would probably be restored to their position, but I'm curious how the new High Priest would be chosen?

Good question, most likely Mashiach and Hashem will know who is and isn't. My entire life I've been told I was Kohen; reciting rituals with Kohanim, etc., so it'd be a shame if it turns out we aren't who we think we are.

None. All three are cancer.

As a Catholic myself, I find that the Bible is a good history of WHAT HAPPENED if taken with a grain of salt that the writers may have embellished here and there. However, since I also believe Jesus is God, why couldn't he, say, walk on water? What Jesus actually preached has changed do to the Church for sure, no doubt. But in modern times it has reverted more to His teachings. Basically, my faith in Christ is more founded in Tradition of the Apostles and the Church than in the Bible. Fuck off Lutherfags.

But Catholicism is very comfy, so long as you follow it. If you break a rule you deal with incredible guilt.